Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

The only thing remotely enjoyable about the whole show last night was the highlight reel. The Main Event wasn't too bad, but nothing special. Most of the matches were way too rushed and the segments were terrible, with the exception of DiBiase Jr, who once again, cut pretty much the same promo, but it goes without saying he's one of the best on the mic already.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
You're right, the WWE should have had their fattest, ugliest Diva come out, pick plants out of the crowd, and then beat them in under 10 minutes.

At least the crowd would have been into that! Seriously, Kaedon. I don't know how in the hell you can defend last night's episode of RAW. Other than the Jericho heel turn, (And the subtle ode to HBK turning on Marty) and the fact that the Burchill/Kennedy feuds seems to be going places, this show just wasn't that good.
Kaedy Waedy makes a special point to hunt down my posts and bash them, regardless of what i'm saying. Just ignore him, that's what I do. White noise, baby, white noise.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I pretty much agree with most of ya's.
Raw wasn't that good this week and it was all down to the money shit.

Kennedy and burchill put on pretty good match although wasn't on long enough, They are both gaining momentum Kennedy as a face and burchill getting more heel heat.
JBL/Cena was decent match and the main event was pretty good. But i really hope they cut short this million Dollar give away i don't see the need to do it after every match even the crowd was chanting boring. it worse for us in UK we cant even win any of it anyway so its definitely pointless for to have to sit through it :(

MikeRaw

Last night's RAW did a 3.0, thank god. Hopefully Vince got the message and there won't be another PBS telethon next week.

It got a 3.1... Anyways, he'll keep doing it, I guarantee.
For two reasons... Firstly, if he stops, alot of people will call him a liar about the giveaway, and say it was a sad attempt, etc (even though some already are, lol)
And secondly, two weeks ago, they got a 2.9, and now have gotten over 3.0 2 weeks in a row, so the only way he'll stop it is if it goes below 3.0...

But I agree the giveaway wasnt too great. Hopedfully they still do it, but they definately need to iron out the format, and give it some tweaks to make it go faster and more productive and entertaining...

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Well now that people know what this PBS telethon is all about, the portion who kept viewing out of curiosity will go away. Unless Vince makes the calls during commercials, the rating WILL drop into the 2.X's.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Kaedy Waedy makes a special point to hunt down my posts and bash them, regardless of what i'm saying. Just ignore him, that's what I do. White noise, baby, white noise.

Actually I have an "idiot detector" that goes off basically whenever you post.

Markz

Reaction score
I can't believe how much RAW sucked! I don't a ratings rise in the near future, I'm even starting to lose interest and i've watched every episode in the last 2 years.

J

Yea hopefully Vince find out how much it sucked...and bail's...cause that was so boring...The only thing i found entertaining was the main event...and that wasn't even that good...

JTG

Reaction score
There's currently a poll on WWE.com that asks whether or not Jeff Hardy should be added to the WWE Championship Match between John Cena and Triple-H. As of right now, over 80% have voted that it should be a Triple Threat Match.

J

I don't know...Triple Threats are usually used when the two guys in the match can draw enough people by there self...and i'm pretty sure that John Cena and Trips can pull enough people...They should save Jeff for another match down the line for the the title...

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
John Cena vs. Umaga in a Street Fight has been announced for RAW tonight, in addition to the next million dollar giveaway.

I wonder who's gonna win? :glare:

If Umaga lures Cena in and can generate electricity to the point where we can see Cena's skeleton he MAY have a chance at winning but that's still a long shot at best.