• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lashley joins TNA! Debut kept secret...

MikeRaw

Bobby Lashley arrived backstage at TNA Lockdown on Sunday night at about 10:00 PM Eastern, just moments before his debut with the company. The former ECW World Champion’s debut was kept a big secret by everyone in TNA, with his late arrival to the building being the ultimate way to prevent spoilers from leaking to the net. Lashley appeared at the top of the entrance ramp at the conclusion of the Lethal Lockdown match while everyone in the ring looked on with shock, except M.E.M. front man Kurt Angle who was smiling.

There have been rumors of Taz signing with TNA over the last few weeks and debuting at Lockdown, but the Human Suplex Machine was nowhere to be seen on the PPV broadcast.

The second former champion identity that was "unlocked" at Lockdown Stevie Richards, who had previously only been known as the faceless Dr. Stevie. He has held Heavyweight championships for numerous indy promotions.

prowrestlingscoops.com
===================

I must say, they did a good job of keeping it a secret. Very good. As for it not being Taz, I love how that very same site said a week ago that Taz was basiclaly confirmed for TNA.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I think they tried hard to make us think that it was Taz. I was shocked it wasn't Taz. During the PPV when the music hit I was like Taz in the SB...then I seen Lashley's name pop up and I was like...or not. But I think this could be an awesome gain for TNA if done right. Wonder what Angle was smiling about. Hopefully he isn't joining MEM.

jjridpath

Reaction score
I dont think Stevie is the second former champion if anybody watched Lockdown last night it look like the second champion is going to be revealed at a later date and will most probably be taz especially from what spoiler sites are saying.

Beer Money Army

hmm Lashley. I can see the TNA originals being pushed back once again, by a former WWE talent. :smh shame on them

but we can hear Lashley say "bathturd" in tna form.

newmie

Reaction score
I like this, imo Lashley fits the TNA style. He can go in the ring, and will probably have great matches with the likes of Daniels, Styles and even Jarrett. Can't wait for Lashley vs. Joe, that'll be his first fued (assuming he joins MEM)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I like this, imo Lashley fits the TNA style.

rofl. The guy who can't cut a promo suits a company that has twenty minutes of wrestling a week?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
TNA hid this very good. But with all that read about him being dedicated to MMA training and getting into UFC, I don't think this will be long term. If it is, hoping he'll be in the Mafia.