Lashley joins TNA! Debut kept secret...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Not a TNA fan but a pretty good pick up by them. Most of the time they get old used washed up former WWE guys. This time they actually got a young guy with potential. Of course he's not great or even good on the mic but with the right people he can be a prominent force in TNA, maybe aligned with guys who are great on the mic so he doesn't have to talk much. Then he can jsut be the muscle. Not too sure who he'll feud with but from reading things on various sites about TNA's factions I really don't see how he fits in with MEM and I don't see how he fits in with the TNA originals of CD, AJ and Joe. Gonna DL this PPV jsut to see how big this 'huge pop' was that he got.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

That's not surprising CMS. The crowd seemed absolutely dead for most of Lockdown.