Kurt Angle Takes Ridiculous Shot at CM Punk Part IIII

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Its obvious he was talking about public opinion in regards to immunity. People just want to ignore what Benoit did, Austin gets a free pass for beating his wife but when Punk (who idolizes Austin) called out Chris Brown over beating Rihanna everyone jumped up and down about how cool Punk is and ho bad Chris is. But now all is forgiven for Chris Brown.

And drink driving isn't some innocent crime, it can end very badly, people shouldn't get a free pass just because they won a gold medal.

Such a cop out he did what he did, no excuses.

If this read views on this forum it is clear that the Benoit thing has divided people, and in the media it cursed a really stir (rightly so in a way) , so I don't really see this idea you have of people just wanting to inuore it. It is just a horrible thing, which cost innocent people their lives, but the only thing the wrestling business can do is move on and learn from its mistakes, which to be fair I think it has been doing.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
If this read views on this forum it is clear that the Benoit thing has divided people, and in the media it cursed a really stir (rightly so in a way) , so I don't really see this idea you have of people just wanting to inuore it. It is just a horrible thing, which cost innocent people their lives, but the only thing the wrestling business can do is move on and learn from its mistakes, which to be fair I think it has been doing.

You see on forums all the time people bitching about how the WWE ignores Chris and erases him from history. All these people saying to just ignore what he did and focus on how he was a good pretend fighter.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
No. What's obviously 100% clear is that Kurt Angle is probably a genius manipulator/strategist at working up the internet by posting stuff online. (By reading his comments about Swagger and Orton...and this thread in general.) As stated before his comments are probably more of an attempt to convince people to look at TNA.

The guy is probably sitting behind some expensive desk and laughing in a sinister and evil fashion looking at stuff like this no doubt. I can see it.

I don't think that Angle is actually smart enough to do that unlike a guy like Nash who is actually very clever with how he presents himself. Angle just backtracks all the time when he realises a few days later that he screwed up by saying/tweeting what he said. Nash never backtracks because he knows what he is saying and actually thinks very carefully about what he says before he says it. Angle on the other hand just isn't a bright guy and is someone that needs a filter.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Pope?

LOL... Thought he was talking about Elijah Burke!