KIF's Sim League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
and @Shania Twain is going to mark out when he sees the third person...

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
bTahGZp.jpg

1txl0P1.jpg

Episode Four
[The Pit, Albuquerque, New Mexico]

We have now reached the go-home show prior to the first pay view in the new era of the KSL - Smark's House Party I. And what an action packed show we have planned for you at The Pit, in what will be the second show that will be taking part in Albuquerque, New Mexico before we all climb aboard the KIF Express and travel along the tracks up North to Denver, Colorado on a direct route to the Denver Coliseum which will play host to the roster during the pay per view weekend.

GPLyUvB.jpg

[BGCOLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Live From - Denver Coliseum, Denver, Colorado[/BGCOLOR]

One of our main attractions on this week's show will see the Triple H, who is set to captain a team with Toni Storm currently consisting of Toni Storm set to face Team Impact Zone and a mystery person take on none other than the supposed leader of Team Canada Bret Hart. This clash between two titans will no doubt get the butts into seats and it is therefore not a surprise that this match has been scheduled at the night's main-event.

BowC89d.jpg

In other matches Ivan Koloff will compete in the Russian family's first singles match against none other than Edge, whilst AJ Styles will make his debut in a match against 'Swiss Superman' Cesaro.

geB3PYs.jpg

djgZGWM.jpg

Team America member Chad Gable will also feature in a singles match against Johnny Gargano, whilst Anna Jay has been booked to face a mystery opponent.

YBRPdAP.jpg

H7c3HiZ.jpg

Make sure to tune into this week's show and remember to stay JUICED.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
GPLyUvB.jpg

Live From - Denver Coliseum, Denver, Colorado

We currently have three matches that have been fully booked for Smark's House Party I and they are the following matches - with more matches to be confirmed during this week's show.

c2e6cEy.jpg

KSL Women's Championship | Triple Threat Match

fkLMKMh.jpg

Six-Man Tag Team Match

UX9h3ar.jpg

Pink Slip Match

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
AJ here to beat everyone's ass

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
The 6-man tag is elimination.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
bTahGZp.jpg

1txl0P1.jpg

Episode Four
[The Pit, Albuquerque, New Mexico]

As Juiced went live on air - in the last episode before the upcoming pay per view: Smark’s House Party I, the show would begin in the office of General Manager David Arquette who was always looking truly magnificent. Arquette would smile as he looked at the camera, before he would start to speak.

rN0J1FwZg2NZh3QEXpRY-MU2jyX1X-GwdPxPkn9bCc--Wa_fVvsFZPx9-ty4NJq5q8VbcGmk3fB2cVMKPO-GghG874BX6oFHaGZKob2rkG_RzVlxfRy-g6y418052qwg-wmJllub

“I can officially confirm that as of this time last week minus a couple that Mercedes Justine Kaestner-Varnado better known as Sasha Banks has officially signed a contact with KSL and will be making her in-ring competitive debut tonight against none other than Anna Jay in a match that I can guarantee will lead to an increased buy rate for Smark’s House Party. I can also reveal that Britt Baker suffered from a broken angle - and unless I am informed is unlikely to be returning to our little slice of heaven anytime soon. Now I hope you enjoy the show - because I can guarantee this is going to be a night to remember.” - David Arquette

Arquette would wave at the camera before the scene would fade to black.

+ + +

4KxoHgHOelvzjmb5GoKNDrCISpQsbfsu1eJOb44Healat9c4DHdr6DeQJiCDGzVIc3HSmZaCTy4L_5SXY_jsy8n6gB8_rkZpx5gMiNOM9Xw29dwlzWhjh46LOsm50Nx3LVoPUcgx

Cesaro by pinfall after counterin’ Style’s Phenonmal Elbow with an uppercut, he followed up with a quick Neturalizer.(18:24) ****½

At the conclusion of the match Cesaro would help AJ back up to his feet, and offer his hand only for Styles to slap Cesaro’s hand away and exit the ring. Cesaro wouldn’t be pleased and would grab a microphone and challenge Styles to rematch at the pay per view and make it clear that if he won this weekend, he would be expecting a handshake from Styles.

+++

Following the match - we would return to the office of David Arquette where he was now joined by William Regal. A certain William Regal that looked quite happy with himself.

“Now Willy - I did make it clear to you two weeks ago, that losing your next match would put in my bad books. And you certainly didn’t disappoint me - because in a desperate attempt to win your match your brass knuckle were used against you by Jeff Hardy. So what I need to know Willy - is that were you happy with the victory.” - David Arquette

The smile on Regal’s face had already disappeared as he would shrug his shoulders as he answered.

“Well a win is a win, isn’t it?” - William Regal

At this point Arquette pushed himself up onto his feet and crossed his arms for a second, as he just stared at Regal like an angry school master.

“I am going to put it like this William - and I am going to keep it really simple. Whatever request you had for - you can just forget about it. Instead you are going to comply with my request for you - because at Smark’s House Party this weekend I am going to book you in a match against none other than Johnny Gargano. Now all you need to do is claim a win, otherwise - well you don’t want to know what the otherwise is.” - David Arquette

Rather than looking worried or concerned, Regal was actually smiling again. Which seemed to gravely annoy David.

“Why the shit are you smiling you fool!” - David Arquette

Regal would stand up and smile, as he would pat David on the arm in a very patronising manner.

“Because old boy the request I had a fortnight ago was to get a second chance at beating that whippersnapper Garango - so it seems as if I am getting everything I wanted. So I am truly grateful for this - thanks for this chum.” - William Regal

Regal started making his way to the door, with Arquette looking caught out. Only for a moment, before he would recompose himself.

“You my little chum - need to learn when to keep your mouth closed. So I am going to shake this up. So make sure you are listening to every word I say next. If you don’t beat Johnny Gargano this weekend - I am going to make you my bitch. Now get the fuck out of my office!” - David Arquette

The smile on Regal’s face had already vanished once more, as he closed the door behind him as he left.

+ + +

GiyMcW-sI577K2FDqgj0QjznWs4QSmfBnEXzYEntLg1LQ9m__tfSYq_KpnIkTLNKOzJq0P7ra121X8fjIrqS9cVHxC32aVWhGbrNq9MMRhUewV2GiIlBwWSpZZZnpUhk5n48bKk7

Chad Gable by pinfall after catchin’ Gargano with a Regal-Plex.(12:19) ***¼

As Gable would celebrate his victory in the ring, he would be blindsided by both Lances Storm and Kevin Owens. Owens would nail Gable with the stunner before Lance Storm would follow up by locking Gable in the Sharpshooter. The two Candains would bail from the ring though as soon as Goldust and Apollo Crews would emerge from the back coming to the aid of their fellow countrymen and teammates at this weekend’s pay per view.

+ + +

Ahead of the match that would take place between Anna Jay and Sasha Banks, the cameras would cut backstage to the individual who would complete the triple threat match for the KSL Women’s Championship at this weekend’s PPV. Bayley would have a smug look on her face - as she would cut a promo about the upcoming title match.

A5w-4m9o58de3BkkcE9gBV8st_hvQ0nMtrl2OVukr7BtsNhPdZU3G8vjmoZyuTwn28Ae_2kCx4Pr73nmEaWHiNVAznfq53NdrtkXjo25A_DUcK85qhWYGqt2K17lADOJhbXIhkEP

“This weekend - is about making history. There are three women entering into the match with their eyes locked on the prize. And tonight I get the evening off to rest up and also to scout both of my opponents. I know that Anna is more than capable in the ring, because I have to live with the constant hanging memory of losing to her on the debut episode of Juiced. I also have to contemplate - that Sasha has always proven that she is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job. This time last week - Britt Baker was in the match and now she is unable to even get out of bed with a severely damaged ankle. It would be unwise for me to not be approaching this weekend’s match without being cautious. But that doesn’t mean I am coming in scared - because I have every intention of ending the night in Denver as the new KSL Women’s Champion. And you will never forget the name - Bayley!” - Bayley

+++

ao8Iv7n.jpg

Anna Jay by pinfall after pullin’ out a Harlem Hangover legdrop.(14:04) ***½

+ ++

GYPIv7-n9H8yaDC1jpFDg2tWJjNlVVDKxXeZxp7mTOT0xo6FHHNPUdbnwTEP-VOI3O5aN8sgEefhXl8--IRF8YkOFwGFetpBi-XJC01IcV06I1g9zahcrxIKNZtgTE07GiKYtOSO

Edge by pinfall after hittin’ a divin’ spear from the second rope.(8:55) *½

+++

Following the match, Edge would be standing in the ring with a look of determination in his eye as he would request a microphone.

“Ivan before you backstage, I have a proposition for you. This weekend at Smark’s House Party at it stands I am without a match and I know the same can be said for you. I am also aware that you are much more comfortable in teaming with your brother - what would your thoughts be on a tag-team match. Ivan and Nikita - The Koloffs versus Edge and Jeff Hardy. Live from Denver, Colorado?” - Edge

Ivan had already been handed a microphone by a member of the very capable Juiced production team as he would stand on the entrance ramp contemplating the proposal.

“We will fight Da and we will crush you! Dia Materi Rossia!” - Ivan

Ivan would then disappear backstage, whilst Edge would look excited with it not being clear whether it was about the match that had been lined up or because he now had a match on the pay per view card.

+++

We would cut to David Arquette’s office backstage prior to the evening’s main event.

“I just want to check in with all our fantastic fans from around the world ahead of Smark’s House Party this weekend. I can confirm that a match between The Koloffs and Edge & Jeff Hardy will now be taking place this weekend. As well as AJ Styles taking on Cesaro. I also want the board of directors of the KSL - The Black Hands, for an error that I made weeks previously. I announced that the match between Team Triple H and Team Impact Zone would be contested under elimination tag rules - which was incorrect. That match is instead being contested under Tornado Tag Rules. For clarification it will be the match between Team USA and Team Canada that will be the a 6-Man Elimination Tag Team match, so I once again want to apologize to ‘The Black Hands’ for this clerical error. Now I hope that all you folks are comfortable, because tonight’s main-event is no doubt going to be a match to remember.” - David Arquette

It must be noted that an ever confident Arquette had looked slightly sheepish every time he had mentioned the mysterious ‘Black Hands’ with it being unclear who exactly the Board of Directors for the KSL actually were.

+ + +

dsylN_0EvhXTlKuFa7FeIlT1DVVmAF_ASr3TvG_2gwHy8sPivvpAU7e2el-YSlSWSGRBmYz0EYDkxZ4Ko-h7wd31VlSNIAZTc826P8HOlkSwZB2wRKlSkS0-UpPucHZ-mkp1aC_1

Triple H by DQ when Orlando Jordan came into the match and nailed HHH with his own sledgehammer.(13:32) ***1/2

As Orlando Jordan was continuing to beat the crap out of Triple H in the middle of the ring, Bret Hart would exit the ring clearly having no involvement at all in this particular angle as Triple H was laid out on the floor being violently assaulted by his own weapon. Out from the back would appear Toni Storm, who would clamber up onto the turnbuckle and come to her partner's aid with a double footed diving kick that would knock Jordan completely off his feet.

This would lead in Brian Knobbs, Lacey Von Erich and the Masked Wrestler rushing out from the back in what would quickly into a four-on-two beatdown with all four members of Team Impact Zone beating the crap out of Triple H and Toni Storm with both of them finding themselves handcuffed to the ring ropes with Lacey being handed a steel chair, with clear intent to exact some serious damage. That would be until the light in the arena would start to flash and some strange music would begin to play over the PA system and on the titantron…

...and the fans would look stunned at Muhammad Hassan emerging from the back fully dressed in his head dress with a microphone in his hand.

“You infidels will be punished for your crimes against humanity. Team Al-QaeDAH have arrived with one intention and one intention alone and that is to cleanse the KSL of the impure and unworthy of wrestling inside the square circle. And so Lacey Von Erich - you harlot of hell, for the interest of your self preservation I would suggest that you drop that chair on the floor otherwise…” - Muhammad Hassan

Before Hassan would carry on speaking though, Brian Knobbs had a microphone in hands as Lacey still looked intent on striking both Triple H and Toni Storm in the head with the steel chair.

“I don’t do know which hellhole shitshow sand castle in the middle of no-one gives a fuck you have remerged from MoMo - but Team Impact Zone are running things now. Firstly, no one ever calls Lacey a Harlot and second no one issues us with threats unless they are willing to…” - Brian Knobbs

Before Knobbs would say another word, Booker T would slide into the ring from behind him and connect with an almighty superkick that would knock Kobbs clean off his feet. Almost instinctively, Orlando Jordan would bundle Lacey Von Erich out of the ring in a similar fashion that the Secret Service would protect the president. Hassan would begin sprinting down to the ring, but the Masked Wrestler would drag Knobbs out of the ring meaning that all four members of Team Impact Zone were out of the ring before they could be handed out anymore damage. Juiced would end with Hassan and Booker T pointing with intent at Team Impact Zone, as medical staff were entering the ring coming to the aid of Triple H and Toni Storm.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
What a return :WOW

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
bTahGZp.jpg

GPLyUvB.jpg

Live From - Denver Coliseum, Denver, Colorado

hy0cJFQ.jpg

Singles Match

UX9h3ar.jpg

Pink Slip Match

YUMUTdJ.jpg

Tag Team Match

gd7VE8w.jpg

Singles Match

fkLMKMh.jpg

6-Man Elimination Tag

ARjDSc4.jpg

Singles Match

BrzYguB.jpg

Tornado Tag Team Match

c2e6cEy.jpg

KSL Women's Championship | Triple Threat Match

For anyone that wants to make predictions - a prize will be offered to our top predictor/s.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Becky
Yoshihiko
Koloffs
Styles
USA
Gargano
Impact Zone
Sasha