KIF's Sim League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
I’d like to keep Jeff Hardy, Johnny Gargano and Candice LeRae if possible

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Team Impact Zone is coming back! Brian Knobbs, Orlando Jordan, and Lacey Von Erich

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
bTahGZp.jpg

1txl0P1.jpg

Episode One
[Talking Stick Resort Arena, Phoenix, Arizona]

KIF's Sim League is back and better than ever! And the first episode of the newly branded Juiced will be arriving to your screens very soon. The following matches are scheduled to take place on this week's Juiced, as well as a scheduled ring promo from Team Impact Zone and an announcement from the KSL management group. Any other signs up - we will do our best to involved you on the first episode, but will guarantee you will be involved on the second episode.

RY7kCrG.jpg

ZrnomvH.jpg

s6b4Lcy.jpg

bezD9IO.jpg

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
"WHY AM I ON A TEAM WITH MR FACE PAINT AND TAXADERMY MAN!?"

Crews was trying to calm down Gable as he ranted.

"I WON THE WORLD TITLE! NOW I'M STUCK WITH YOU, WHO JUST CAME OUT OF RETIREMENT, AND GOLDUST! WHO EVEN LIKES GOLDUST?"

Apollo Crews gave Gable a taxidermy eagle head.

"WHAT THE $%#^ IS THIS? DISRESPECTING MY COUNTRY? SHAME!"

Gable walked off. (I'm bad at writing promos for real wrestlers)

Reactions: Chris

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
If only you taught them the power of the Alpha Academy

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Ivan Koloff
Nikita Koloff
Vladimir Koloff

The Koloff Family

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Grim - can you find me pictures of how you want the Koloffs to look, i honestly don't know much about them ;)

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
I'd like to keep Brian Cage, Pentagon Jr and Britt Baker, thanks @Juice

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
bTahGZp.jpg

1txl0P1.jpg

Episode One
[Talking Stick Resort Arena, Phoenix, Arizona]

As the first ever episode of 'Juiced' goes on air as part of the KSL's return to television screen and internet streams world wide, as a spotlight in the rafters focuses in on the center of the ring. The rest of the arena is pitch black apart from the lights coming off the crowd's mobile phones. A silhouette appears in the spotlight, only to turn around to reveal himself as none other than former KSL competitor David Arquette.

davidarquette1.jpg

Arquette has a massive smile on his face as he lifts up a microphone to his mouth.

"Welcome to back to the Keep It Fresh Sim League - my name is David Arquette and I am the General Manager of Juiced. From here on out I will be booking the matches, making the decisions and being the voice of reason when everything else fails. I will have the final say on all matters - and if you don't like the answers you hear, then you know where the door is. Now the wresting business is a business first and foremost and that is exactly how I intended to approach my new role. The most important thing is your weekly ratings - because without high weekly ratings we would just be a second rate promotion like AEW or the Comedy Wrestling Alliance."

Arquette cracks a smile, after making digs at two fellow rivals in the industry.

"Now it is important that everyone in the back remember that they aren't wrestlers. No, no, no! They are products in which I need to sell to make all of that dollar dollar. You are all members of the David Arquette Buy-Rate Marquette or the 'Arquette Marquette' for short. So if you want to be a best selling product, it is imperative that you get on my good side."

David clicks his fingers as all the lights in the arena turn back on as he starts pointing at the fans.

"With you the fans, none of this is possible. So if you are don't like the product that is being presented than either the workers aren't doing their jobs and they will have to be punished or you are part of a niche audience and your opinion is of no value to me. Enjoy the rest of the show."

Arquette then exits the ring and walks towards the back.

+ + +

bezD9IO.jpg

Chris Candido by DQ after Candido attempted his top rope powerbomb, only for Jordan to block it and jump down. Candido came off with the double axe handle and Jordan countered with a kick to his nuts.(7:39) **¼

+ + +

s6b4Lcy.jpg

Winners: Team USA by pinfall after a double team Chaos Theory/Neckbreaker combo by Gable and Crews on Bret Hart, Gable made the cover.(21:27) ****

+ + +

After the match Triple H would make his way to the ring, whilst the men who had been working under the 'Team USA' moniker made their way backstage celebrating their victory. Triple H would get a good reception from the fans, as he would ask for a microphone.

"I think it is time - time to play a game, the game of life, the game of violence, the game of becoming a true legend in this standout company. Today is just the beginning, but tomorrow is..." - Triple H

Before Triple H could saying anything else, Lacey Von Erich and Orlando Jordan would come out from the back with titantron belonging to Team Impact Zone blasting out over the PA system. Lacey would have a microphone in her hand and start tapping it, to get everyone's attention.

"Hunter darling - you really need to learn that being part of a game means nothing these days and that in order to establish yourself as a brand - you need to be able to make an impact each and every week. You need to be able to really penetrate the ratings and make all the fans stand to attention, from start to finish - so we have an offer for you. Join..." - Lacey Von Erich

"Woah, Woah, Woah - hold your horse their Von Erich. I am the game - I am Triple H - the King of Kings. Not the Queen of Queens - and I have absolutely no interesting in partnering with any of you fruitcakes." - Triple H

Lacey and Orlando didn't look at all pleased.

"Final answer?" - Lacey Von Erich

Triple H would nod his head, only to be jumped from behind by Brian Knobbs who would nail Triple H over the head with a Magic 8-Ball that would shattered as it would make contact over Hunter's head before Knobbs would exit the ring and join up with the resto of Team Impact Zone, with the trio chucking to themselves on the entrance ramp.

+ + +

RY7kCrG.jpg

Anna Jay by countout after hittin’ a Sisscor’s Kick on some exposed concrete ringside. She was the only one to make the 10 count back into the ring.(12:14) **½-**¾

+ + +

Two announcements would be made made prior to the main-event, the first would see all the Koloff Family make their KSL debuts with - Nikita & Ivan w/Vladimir taking on Jeff Hardy & Edge as part of next week's show.

The second announcement would be the revealing of the first major event scheduled to take part in KSL's new form - with the date for the event yet to be confirmed.

ytytoMf.jpg

+ + +

ZrnomvH.jpg

Winners: Johnny Gargano & Candice LaRae by pinfall after a gullotine by Gargano on Storm on the ropes, LaRae was able to catch her with a small package for the victory.(9:19) **½

Last edited:

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Juice is this one u took over from KIF ?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team