KIF's Sim League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Sweet , thanks for letting me know.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Juice is doin' most of the work but simmin' the actual results is on my table. I guess I got knack for that.

Reactions: Carter

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Juice is doin' most of the work but simmin' the actual results is on my table. I guess I got knack for that.

I'm living a fantasy of being in a hetro relationship LOL

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Name a vibrator after me.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
bTahGZp.jpg

1txl0P1.jpg

Episode Two
[Tuscon Convention Center, Tuscon Arizona]

KIF's Sim League made quite the return last week in Phoenix, but we now begin our journey East with our next stop in Tuscon. This episode of Juiced - as promised during last week's show will see the Koloff Family making their KSL debut against a team of Jeff Hardy and Edge.

gcYhKZD.jpg

We also have two matches involving the female talent that make up the KSL, as well as an announcement from David Arquette regarding the KSL Women's Championship.

k5eIWYu.jpg

g15oFde.jpg

PjqN2Df.jpg

We also have two other matches taking place - as well as a mountain of potential storyline developments to take place. Results will posted next Wednesday - or whenever. Thanks for reading!

TWrn1s8.jpg

tKGQ1ar.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Carter and Chris

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
bTahGZp.jpg

1txl0P1.jpg

Episode Two
[Tuscon Convention Center, Tuscon Arizona]

The show would begin backstage with David Arquette (the General Manager of Juiced walking towards his office) only to find his path blocked by William Regal.

“Mr. Aquette, I have some rather pressing business I need to discuss with you, if I can have just a moment of your time.” - William Regal

Arquette would scowl for a second, but pause as he looked up and down Regal.

“Billy Boy I think it is very important you understand something - I am all about building a brand here, sonny! I am creating the ‘Arquette Marquette’ which means the more stars I have present the better the chances of a higher buyrate. Which is quite problematic, considering you were part of the losing team last week.” - David Arquette

“Well you see that is exactly why I wanted to talk to you, you see I think it is important that…” - William Regal

“If you are going to grovel, I would prefer you do it on your hands and knees. If you are going to sell that you are begging to me, then put a little bit of gusto into it.” - David Arquette

Regal looked a little bit confused at this point, whilst Arquette looked like he was expecting Regal to get down onto his knees. After a couple of a moments Arquette would make a tutting sound.

“For your sake - I sure hope you win next week, because I doubt you will enjoy the person I turn into when I’ve been disappointed by the same person twice in a short period of time. Now get out of here, before I make a rash decision.” - David Arquette

Before Regal had any more time to respond, Arquette had continued the journey to his office and would be very clear in closing the door behind him and preventing the camera crew from joining him inside.

+ + +

1614479706795.png

Pentagon Jr. by submission after hittin’ a Package Piledriver, he locks Trips in a modified crossface where Hunter eventually passes out in the hold.(15:38) ***¾

+ + +

As Triple H had to be helped out of the ring after the match, we would cut backstage where the imposing figure that was Brian Cage was seen walking backstage with an entourage of about four bodyguard surrounding him in a seemingly presidential formation. With a large pair of head phones on and humming to 'WHAM' Chris Candido would end up accidentally breaking through the security formation and end up bumping into Cage. Candido would take off his headphones and look like he was genuinely apologetic, but before he could say anything else he would point at Candido say just four words.

"You. Me. Next Week." - Brian Cage

Before Cage would continue to carry on walking off with his security team, leaving Candido looking confused by the whole situation as he would put his headphones back on and break out into singing the song he had previously been humming.

"Wake me up before you go-go, Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo..." Chris Candido

And would carry on singing in this fashion, up until the moment where he would cross paths with Triple H and stop singing for a moment before carrying on once again.

"Wake me up before you go-go, I don't want to miss it when you hit that high!" - Chris Candido

+ + +

PjqN2Df.jpg

David Arquette would appear on the titantron screen with a massive smile on his face, holding the new version of the KSL Women’s Championship in his hand.

“Now before you two ladies get into it tonight - I do have a massive announcement to make. You see the Arquette Marquette is all about increasing revenue, and I enjoy the manner in which Anna Jay earned her victory last week. So much so in fact - that I decided that her victory was enough of a reason to place her in our first official match at ‘Smark’s House Party I’ which will be this companies first pay per view in our new era. Anna Jay will be one of three women that will be competing for the vacant KSL Women’s Championship.” - David Arquette

qopuvUd8PYg9ClJa1KyZM4sMn3y2nu_69AXTBIRpfnHNrJvmqQ3Zfe8BG9AcDH7YSFizjoK5BhPbaWB2hdmuw7GIlwdMCZ8xH5AR1ZvMvcPRGNYRj9ytWcq_L7EMXS5W6B2BBXUg

David seemed to enjoy posing with the title, and considering he was no stranger to championship gold this wasn’t at all surprising.

“Now in the match that is just about to happen, whoever wins out of Candice and Bayley will be the second woman entering into the match at the pay per view, whilst our third sport will be contested between Toni Storm and Brit Baker. Now I remind all four women competing tonight, that a win tonight will put you in my good books. For those that lose - well let’s not concern ourselves with losers. Good Luck!”

k5eIWYu.jpg

Bayley after catchin’ LeRae with a quick Rose Plant out of nowhere.(11:20) ***

+ + +

Lance Storm, Kevin Storm and Bret Hart are standing backstage where they are being interviewed by none other than Alicia Atout.

FkC5maIHA1XQi9DJDA_kYwBMopwpkemqzLEVpRCKPMHRK2iONb9xRACQa0wP36Ynqz0l2rg4yjAu83bAyRJvz-nXsadT3NJQdct5jnjx2DiHm4O8Qovg_nEDSMH9cFPKkYIfZDG5

“Lance, Kevin and Bret last week you all teamed up under the banner of Team Canada - how do you get over losing to an American team, on what will always be remembered as the first episode of KSL: Juiced?” - Alicia Atout

“Alicia I’m not sure what you are trying to do here, but everyone knows that what happened last week was just a freak occurrence. It wasn’t even a real win, because everyone knows that the neckbreaker variation that Crews used was an unsanctioned variation of the move.” - Kevin Owens

Alicia looks a little bit perplexed by Owen’s response.

“Unsanctioned move, would you care to clarify what you mean by that Kevin?” - Alicia Atout

Owens just gave Alicia a look of complete disgust, with it being quite clear that he couldn’t believe he was being approached with this line of questioning. Before he could respond though, it would be Storm that would offer an answer.

“Madame Atout, I think you would be better suited in following a script and asking questions relevant to this segment, rather than taking it upon yourself to start pretending to be an investigative journalist. So just ask the questions that we agreed to answer, sha sha.” - Lance Storm

Atout raises an eyebrow.

“Not really sure what you are talking about Lance, which means I am forced to ask again. How was the neckbreaker an illegal move?” - Alicia Atout

“The next time we face those Americans - they won’t even have a chance to use that illegal move against us!” - Lance Storm

Alicia smiles and looks at the camera.

“Well you have just heard it first - Lance Storm on behalf of Team Canada has issued a rematch challenge to Team America. We have to wonder how this situation will unfold.” - Alicia Atout

As Alicia was saying this Lance, Kevin and Bret looked confused, clearly not happy at Alicia having interpreted their words as some sort of challenge.

+ + +

gcYhKZD.jpg

Jeff Hardy & Edge after Edge hit an Edgecution DDT on Ivan, Hardy followed that up with a Swantom Bomb onto Ivan.(8:49) **½

+ + +

We would then cut backstage to the trainer's room, where Triple H was still being attended to after having passed out from the night's opening contest. He seemed unaware he was being filmed, because as soon as his personal phone started to ring he would immediately pick it up.

"Oh hey, how are you - yeah I am a little bit dizzy right now - ended up taking more of a beating that I expected tonight. Yeah - Yeah - and you are going to be there for Smark's House Party? Oh - both of you are going to be there - but no Bill - okay - okay - I should go. See you in a few weeks." - Triple H

+ + +

g15oFde.jpg

Brtt Baker by pinfall after rollin’ through an Air Raid Crash attempt by Storm and usin’ Storm’s own tights to get a cheap roll up victory.(12:42) **3/4 - The result of this match - now meant at Smark's Houe Party I, Anna Jay, Bayley and Britt Baker would meet in a triple threat match to compete for the vacant KSL Women's Championship.

+ + +

maxresdefault.jpg

Anna Jay who had been given the night off and hadn't travelled to Tuscon, would appear on the titantron from home and have a message for Britt Baker who had remained in the ring and Bayley who had made her way out.

"Bayey I'm not even sure why you were given a second chance - clearly Mr. Arquette felt sorry for you after you brutal loss to me last week. As for you Britt - you were a second rate dentist, and you are a third rate wrestler. Honestly, when we face at Smark's House Party - I think I am going to be walking into the easiest match of my entire career. Maybe I will turn up next week - maybe I won't. Maybe I will be lucky and some actual talent will join KSL in the coming weeks - because neither of you cut the mustard and you certainly aren't draw."

Anna Jay would cut her webcam feed with both Bayley and Britt looking slightly perplexed by what had just been said to them.

+ + +

tKGQ1ar.jpg

Team Impact Zone by DQ when Triple H ruined this match by attackin’ all 3 of them with his trusty sledgehammer.(5:58) *¾ - It would be clear that Carlito and Cesaro wouldn't want to have anything to do with the situation as Triple H would enter the ring with the sledgehammer and proceed to attack all three member of the Team Impact Zone, before ending the night by nailing Brain Knobbs with the Pedigree as Orlando Jordan did his best to remove Lacey Von Erich from further damage.

= = = = = = = = =

ytytoMf.jpg

KSL Women's Championship
Anna Jay vs. Bayley vs. Britt Baker

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Bo wants to do something

also Garrett Bischoff wants to become Arquette's Intern

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Candido gonna fuck Cage up:garrett

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Saggs is Knobbs and Knobbs is Saggs. All this time! Mind blow.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
bTahGZp.jpg

1txl0P1.jpg

Episode Three
[The Tingley Coliseum, Albuquerque, New Mexico]

We cross state borders the first time, as we Choo Choo Train arrives in Albuquerque, New Mexico for the third episode of Juiced. Whether Alicia Atout realised it or not, it seems that their is a strong potential that Team USA and Team Canada might be facing each other again at Smark's House Party. Two members of Team USA will team up this week with Apollo Crews and Chad Gable pairing up to face the Koloffs.

GW65SI4.jpg

Two matches will take place involving members of the Women's Division - with last week's winners Bayley and Britt Baker meeting up in what will be a partial preview for the Women's Championship Match at Smark's House Party, with Anna Jay supposedly featuring on commentary. Our second match will see last week's loser Toni Storm and Candice LeRae pitting against each other - with a chance to right their wrongs and try to get back into David Arquette's good graces.

xBmLXmw.jpg

h1o4vjw.jpg

A backstage interaction between Brian Cage and Chris Candido has led to a singles match being booked - as well as highly anticipated match between Cesaro and Pentagon, Jr.

qIoCDnc.jpg

pBomUwX.jpg

Last week William Regal came to David Arquette with a request, but was never given the opportunity to ask what he wanted. Instead, it was made clear that if Regal loses this week - he would be disappointed with him. It isn't quite clear what this will actually mean for Regal. He will find himself pitted against Jeff Hardy this week.

LSqXZXr.jpg

+ + + + +

The first match for Smark's House Party 1 was made official last week, as a reminder - a triple threat match will take place between Anna Jay, Britt Baker and Bayley with the trio competing for the KSL Women's Champion in night's main-event.

GPLyUvB.jpg

MAIN EVENT - KSL WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

03W5iZu.jpg

Last edited:

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Heya sorry for this on a short notice, but Imma replace Carlito with uhh

lince dorado lol

Last edited: