• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

seriously, you guys are fucking kidding. mysterio shouldnt be anywhere near the main event. yes, his matches are entertaining. but, fuck, beat khali? or any other bug guy? BULLSHIT! mysterio is the reason why wrestling looks so fake. the guy doesnt have the fucking look to beat any none-CW guy. its not always about being good in the ring. and as for khali's mic skillz shit, he got his manager, that should do it.

the only one who deserves the title now is kane. but i doubt that he'll win.

so for now, Khalifornicate anyone on smackdown till someone gets back.

Under normal circumstances, I'd be against Rey winning the World Title again, but now.....let's go for it. Same goes for Batista....anyone but Khali.
you have got to be kidding me.
Ok, right now I will GURANTEE all of you that Khali will be champion until The Undertaker returns who will beat him and take the title and either lose it back to Edge or Kennedy.
good boy

3lions

Reaction score
I cannot understand some people at tis forum. You moan about Khali not being 'credible' even though he has only been defeated a couple times and had just stepped out of a feud with the WWE Champion and was then undefeated since being drafted to SD!. I have 'proved' how Khali is a credible/logical Champion many times, yet people just ignore it for whatever reason. Then those same people argue that REY MYSTERIO would be a more 'credible' Champion??? How the fuck can a 2 foot nothing Cruiserweight be more credible as a HEAVYWEIGHT Champion than a guy that is 7"2' and 420lbs??? I mean, come on, think about it!!

The ONLY guys who could realisticly beat Khali are Batista/Kane/Henry (and Undertaker/Edge upon their return). Kane won't be Champion again and is out of the running, due to the fact he jobbed at GAB. Batista is the likliest cadidate to become Champion, as he is very over with the fans and has been producing his best stuff in WWE for ages. Khali will hold the title for another two months maximum, during which time, neither Edge nor Undertaker will have returned. Due to that, I predict Batista will win his third World Title from Khali.

the dark knight

^^thats why you're my fav poster in this section.

just another though,

im getting a feeling that we might have HBK (if he moved to smackdown) vs Taker in a HIAC at WM for the title...

thoughts?

and oh yea, like 3lions said, edge, taker or henry to win the title.
OR: JBL if he came back.. (white font cuz its maybe a spoiler)

3lions

Reaction score
lol I have a black layout so the *spoiler* is just highlighted for me lol Plus, if isn't exactly a spoiler. It's been rumoured ever since he 'retired' basically.

Btw, thanks for the kind words :D

straight_edge76

I'd actually love to see JBL come back and win the WHC, I thought he was a good Heel WWE Champ and wonder if they would make it a goo drun or a 2 week title run and lose it back to Khali/Batista.

CenaMark54

Khali is the greatest World's Heavyweight Champions since Edge.

Reaction score
Meh. I would rather have the WHC not suck in the ring (which Khali does), but he is a credible champion, I'm not going to argue that.

icebox

Reaction score
The prospect of Rey Mysterio beating Khali is laughable.
i mean,dont get me wrong, i like him.

but just no.

Choose Slack

Reaction score
About the only one I can see on Smackdown that has a chance of beating Khali is Batista, which (and I can't believe I'm saying this) will happen soon.

Khali's unstoppable, yeah we get that. He's a monster. And apparentally I'm supposed to forget that he lost to Cena on Raw. Okay, sure. So anyway, even still, the guy has no charisma at all (at least Brock had Heyman as a voicebox to get him over at first), doesn't wrestle worth crap, and has actually KILLED someone in the ring for god sakes!

And if Mysterio does somehow win, that will totally ruin Khali's career in the WWE. End of story.

That being said. Batista to win soon, then job off to Edge, who will job off to Undetaker at mania last yea.r

Choose Slack

Reaction score
I suggest you do some research on this comment, buddy essentially killed himself.

Here's what I read...

On May 28, 2001, Brian Ong died after receiving a flapjack from Singh [The Great Khali.] Ong had suffered a previous concussion during the session, but the trainers gave him a lower evaluation for not avoiding injuries and told him to continue training. In addition, it was proven that Ong did not receive any protective gear or supervision by APW staff. This second concussion ultimately proved fatal for him. As Singh inadvertently caused his death, Ong's family brought a lawsuit against All Pro Wrestling, who were found liable for recklessness after less than a day of deliberations, awarding the Ong family for damages of over $1.3 million

I guess you could go either way on that, but I stand corrected in the sense that, no, Khali didn't purposely kill the guy..it sounds like he landed wrong similar to Sabu's neck injury against his match with Benoit.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Here's what I read...

On May 28, 2001, Brian Ong died after receiving a flapjack from Singh [The Great Khali.] Ong had suffered a previous concussion during the session, but the trainers gave him a lower evaluation for not avoiding injuries and told him to continue training. In addition, it was proven that Ong did not receive any protective gear or supervision by APW staff. This second concussion ultimately proved fatal for him. As Singh inadvertently caused his death, Ong's family brought a lawsuit against All Pro Wrestling, who were found liable for recklessness after less than a day of deliberations, awarding the Ong family for damages of over $1.3 million

I guess you could go either way on that, but I stand corrected in the sense that, no, Khali didn't purposely kill the guy..it sounds like he landed wrong similar to Sabu's neck injury against his match with Benoit.

The way I picture it in my head is exactly like the Sabu/Benoit bit. I dunno, I still kinda blame Ong for getting in the ring. I've had concussions before and you know when you've hit your head too hard and he should've known better than to get in teh ring. At the same time though APW is also to blame because well, they should've had the common sense not to let him get back in the ring.

Christian

Reaction score
About the only one I can see on Smackdown that has a chance of beating Khali is Batista, which (and I can't believe I'm saying this) will happen soon.

Khali's unstoppable, yeah we get that. He's a monster. And apparentally I'm supposed to forget that he lost to Cena on Raw. Okay, sure. So anyway, even still, the guy has no charisma at all (at least Brock had Heyman as a voicebox to get him over at first), doesn't wrestle worth crap, and has actually KILLED someone in the ring for god sakes!

And if Mysterio does somehow win, that will totally ruin Khali's career in the WWE. End of story.

That being said. Batista to win soon, then job off to Edge, who will job off to Undetaker at mania last yea.r
...I don't like Khali either, but you can't say that. It was the other guy's and his trainer's fault.

KENNEDY412

Reaction score
Everybody who is saying that khali should be champ for a while is FUCKING RETARTED! What the hell is wrong with you people. I would much rather see rey beat Khali than khali stay champ. Even though it sounds ridiculous its much better. And who the fuck cares if khali is done for ever, good the guy shouldn't even be allowed in a wrestling ring. How the hell are you defending this shit. THE GUY CANT WRESTLE FOR SHIT! You guys do realize that as long as he is champ there will never be a good World Heavy Title Match.. I mean this is the second biggest title in the company and now that khali has it... every single WHC match is going to suck! How the fuck do you guys defend this and want this shit? Rey can at least put on a hell of a match.. You guys are trying to defend the WWE and his title reigning but saying hes a credible champ... hes not a fucking credible champ... What the fuck is he good for... except for being big absolutely nothing. And its not like hes entertaining outside of the ring. The fucking guy comes down to the ring and puts his hands in the air and screams. Hes fucking worthless and should be fired immediately. There is a member on this site who had a sig pic that was a picture of the great khali as world champ and had the guy saying what the fuck? That summed it up exactly. That was exactly how i felt when i heard The Great Khali was champion. I mean seriously WHAT THE FUCK. What the fuck is wrong with the wwe, vince mcmahon, the creative team, anyone else that agreed to let this happen, and you people who are trying to defend this shit... Its one of the worst moves in wrestling period.