Khali's reign of Terror!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
When do you think Khali's reign of terror (thats what I call it) will end.

I think his reign will end at summerslam against someone like Kane Batista or maybe Rey.

(sorry if I have spelt "reign" wrong)

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
Yeah, but it would be a good against-the-odds return. LOL

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Id way rather have someone like Rey, Kane or Batista other than khali

Reaction score
easily Rey, he is the most talented wrestler currently in the main event right now

Christian

Reaction score
Yeah, but it would be a good against-the-odds return. LOL

yeah he could come back with the "giant killer" thing again.. and if he was heel and feuded vs kane and batista to win.. thatd be cool. dont see it happening though.

Reaction score
Rey beating Khali would be ridiculous. You all say Khali isn't a credible champion, yet you want Rey again? Wasn't there a lot of critiquing back then too? Face it, not everybody will be happy, regardless of who's champion. John Cena's fan-base is pretty much split down the middle. I can only say that Khali is a heavyweight, therefore for him to hold the belt is a lot more appropriate than Mysterio. Khali is very dominating and unstopabble. He's got a good manager/translater who can speak for him. I look forward to Khali's reign, hopefully lasting longer than Summerslam.

phantomgerald

Anybody in the roster would be better than Khali, even Eugene

pastavirus

Reaction score
Considering Khali's gimmick is an unstoppable monster. I think it's highly appropriate that he's the champion. I for one hope that this reign lasts a good few months. That gives a better push to whatever face beats him.

I don't want Rey to even consider fighting him. Rey is a great wrestler, But he doesn't belong in the Heavyweight Division.

While I'm on this train of thought. I'd love to see someone flat out kick Hornswoggle in the face. Step on him for a pin. And win the Cruiserweight belt.

tasso10

Reaction score
As much as Khali sucks in the ring, here are some points:
1. He looks more credible as a heavyweight champion than Rey. Talent wise of course he sux, but looks really are possibly more important, esp at first glance.
2. If Rey beats Khali, Reys star will shine. Thats fine, however that will be the end of Khali. Guaranteed. He cannot lose to a cruiserweight when he is the largest athlete in sports-entertainment.
3. This may mean the elevation of a high mid-carder to main-eventer to go over Khali for the championship. (Hardy, MVP if he goes face) Overcoming a giant is a great way for a wrestler to be over. Just remember Hogan v Andre.
4. Give it a bit of time. It will either be real bad or decent we know. But let it run its course. He'll prob retain at summerslam but the one after he may lose it then.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Z0MG @TT@CK 0F TEH ZP0IL3RZ!!!!!

Oh wait nvm....Guys just let it happen,Khali is the world champ...we all knew it would eventually happen....Are you all forgetting that he takes up about 20 minutes give or take, out of 5 hours of WWE programming?? Praise the other shit,be happy that guys like Matt Hardy are around and stop focusing so much on the big guy...he was pushed properly,and the WWE were stuck in a bad situation...This wont be perminant itll be over before you know it (said the same tthing about Cena LOL)

Great One

Ok, right now I will GURANTEE all of you that Khali will be champion until The Undertaker returns who will beat him and take the title and either lose it back to Edge or Kennedy.

Reaction score
Khali has to retain at least until Survivor Series......but Rey beating him will make 12 year olds happy as hell and the rest of us pissed

straight_edge76

I think Khali does need to have his reign last another month or two before losing it to batista, kane or possibly a returning Taker/Edge. More likely Undertaker