Khali's reign of Terror!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
^^ Well said except that I think batista should have the title because I think he is one of the only eligible people for the title. also Rey should have a shot of the title if Batista wins it, afterall that would be a good match-up.

Choose Slack

Reaction score
I mean this is the second biggest title in the company and now that khali has it... every single WHC match is going to suck! How the fuck do you guys defend this and want this shit?

To be fair, the 3 way dance at GABash was a hell of a lot better then it I thought it was going to be. Hardly a 4 star match, but it wasn't THAT bad.

Personally, I'd love to see Kane as World Champion over Khali any day, or even Batista again. And I have a feeling Khali will job at SSlam. I think creative simply had him go over at the Bash because that booking was totally on the fly, and they weren't sure exactly what else to do and needed time to figure out where to go with the World Title situation.

LKP

I think it will end at summerslam with batista taking it from him. I hate khali hes so bad.

Choose Slack

Reaction score
I think Batista will win at SSlam also, hold it until Edge returns in what looks like November now, and then Edge will job it off to Taker at Mania.

samborambo

Reaction score
If Batista is going to be in every main event, He may as well carry the belt. I'm not his biggest fan but he is a better champ than Khali.

KENNEDY412

Reaction score
To be fair, the 3 way dance at GABash was a hell of a lot better then it I thought it was going to be. Hardly a 4 star match, but it wasn't THAT bad.

I do have to agree with you there.. that match wasn't that bad and it wasn't nearly as bad as i thought but thats because khali barely did anything. They had him get put threw the announce table then receive a terrible looking chokeslam by kane.. so he was down for most of the match. But what do you think that the match between batista and khali that looks likes its going to happen at summerslam be like. Its going to be the worst match on the card! And its for the World Heavyweight title! They can't have khali to continue to be champ because the guy cant but on a decent wrestling match. I absolutely hate batista and don't want to see him anywhere near the belt but because he is going against I'm batista's biggest fan that night!

CenaMark54

I do have to agree with you there.. that match wasn't that bad and it wasn't nearly as bad as i thought but thats because khali barely did anything. They had him get put threw the announce table then receive a terrible looking chokeslam by kane.. so he was down for most of the match. But what do you think that the match between batista and khali that looks likes its going to happen at summerslam be like. Its going to be the worst match on the card! And its for the World Heavyweight title! They can't have khali to continue to be champ because the guy cant but on a decent wrestling match. I absolutely hate batista and don't want to see him anywhere near the belt but because he is going against I'm batista's biggest fan that night!

Thank god for Khali or that match would have been total crap. I was worried that Khali wouldn't be able to carry Kane and Batista to a good match but he surprised me once again. Khali had to take all the big bumps to make the match enjoyable. He even tied up a leg when he pinned Kane to put him over. Not only is he a great champion, but he is also puts over his fellow workers.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I happen to like mysterio so I would love to see him beat khali. It would have to be a fluke of course but still it could happen. dont hate on small people TDK :) anyway i cannot stand khali but there is noone else to fight him right now and we all know he is just holding the belt til someone good comes back. Like Undertaker.....khali is just keeping the belt warm for him. Khali and mark henry....as exciting as watching paint dry....or grass grow....or water boil.

Reaction score
Khali is better than you think, reasons why you think he may suck

1. Only has a couple moves
2. Overpowers everyone
3. Not as entertaining

Why he shouldnt lose to Rey!
1. Rey could never knock him down long enough to pin him
2. It would basically be the end of Khali, unless he moves to ECW or moves to mid-card smackdown

Basically- khali>rey