Kevin isn't happy.....again....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Mmk put Evans and Angle and a ring and I bet Angle will win. Put Nash and Angle in a ring and I bet Angle will win. I rest my case.

This point doesn't make sense at all. What does whomever the creative time decides will win a match have to do with wrestling ability?

imported_Adam

Reaction score
How bout a match without creative writing? Just a plain old wrestling match with no strings attached or backstage politics. I guarantee Angle would beat both Nash and Evans in a clean wrestling match.

Axis

Reaction score
How bout a match without creative writing? Just a plain old wrestling match with no strings attached or backstage politics. I guarantee Angle would beat both Nash and Evans in a clean wrestling match.

.... So? How does that make him a better professional wrestler?

Reaction score
I'd like for Angle to moonsault Nash's chicken legs. Then Nash could go home and collect a paycheck while he farts on a couch, instead of collecting a paycheck to lay around a ring and expect title reigns.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^Not agreed that he should be payed for nothing, or that he should stop wrestling. He's DECENT, now but i really don't think he should get any more title reigns at his age.

pumpt73

Reaction score
The thing I've noticed about Kevin is simple, you either dislike the guy or love the guy. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground. As for me, I liked him as Diesel and that's about it. Not that I don't respect him because I do, but there comes a time where the old guard has to let go of their "spot". All of these old codgers need to do that. It's time to start getting the younger guys ready for their to be a tomorrow in the business. Nash for his age, is still in fantastic shape. I won't take it from him. He's still good on the mic. But, he's lost a step or two in the ring. I can't ever remember a time, even during his run in the NWO, and even as WCW champ, where there was a major buzz about Kevin Nash by himself. The guy has accomplished a lot in his career. WCW world and world tag team champ, WWF world, world tag team, and IC champ. If memory serves, I think he won the WWF Triple Crown in 12 months becoming the fastest person to ever achieve the feat.

I like TNA and I like Nash, but he has to come to the realization that TNA really doesn't need him. If he wants a steady paycheck, he needs TNA because I don't see WWE beating at his doorstep to offer a deal.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
NASH, take a note from John Cena's song, your time is up their (everyone else) time is now. Just leave already.

Jack Evans can do a 720. I guess that makes him a better wrestler than Kurt Angle.

Say what you want about Evans, but his gravity defining moves are a joy to watch. The 630 is amazing.

Put Floyd Mayweather and Rey Mysterio in a ring together with no creative control and Floyd would win. He's obviously a better wrestler.

I think this here puts an end to this "debate".