Kevin isn't happy.....again....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
Source: Wrestlinginc.com

Kevin Nash was very active on Twitter (twitter.com/realkevinnash) last night, going back and forth with fans about TNA. Here are some of the comments Nash posted:

"you can say what you want about me I don't give a F**K ,but to ever question my integrity we no longer have a business relationship."

"and to the person that said every September I go to work for my self ,f**k you you didn't even see it. mid card bulls--t neverbeens f**k you. "

You want to go to war with the best, hope you f**kers don't live in glass houses. sorry to the 33?276 that have no idea what I'm ranting 4. 10- 10- 10 s--t 1099.

Jason Heary made me tweet that guess you have to stayed tune after impact 4 the answers. I'm a f**king man not some green horn boy .you don't like what I do fine .Pay me the dates you owe me .let my accounts look at the books.

RVD said Jeff hardy and him are rock stars ,in my prime I was selling out 30?000 plus seat domes they can't draw 1000 on the road. WTF.

I will work out my TNA contract anbd see what life brings me ,to my fans I love you and words can never explain what you mean to me. to the haters glad I was able to be there to dump on me to make u feel better about your F**KED up lifes.

going to take some time off twitter , will still read tweets just need to decompress away from the wrestling world. much love …..Kev."

Nash also said he was "moving on" when asked if he'd be staying in TNA. Word is that Nash's name has come up as being on board with the new WWP promotion in Florida. No word on whether the delays with that project have impacted Nash's involvement.

Looks like since Hogan showed up Nash isn't "the big dog" around TNA anymore.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Mm i may be crazy but i really don't want to see Kevin Nash leave, maybe a little less wrestling and air time, but i don't want him gone. Hope he works out his contract and calms down.

Reaction score
So I guess getting paid six figures to sleep 20 hours a day and loaf around the ring, no-selling and botching isn't good enough for the Big Lazy huh?

Go home Nash.

Reaction score
I'd be unhappy if I was NASH too. The guy should be world champion. Far more qualified than the other three jobbers who will be fighting for it at Bound For Glory.

Reaction score
In a way, I can see this being for storyline purposes as this is what his gimmick is on TV. I don't understand why hes so pissed - Just because he isn't treated like a god anymore..

Reaction score
RVD said Jeff hardy and him are rock stars ,in my prime I was selling out 30?000 plus seat domes they can't draw 1000 on the road. WTF.

That's funnyyyyy. At his peak he was setting all time low buy rates as WWF champ. He never sold out a 30,000 seat anything as champ, anywhere. Dude was on some cards that drew that, but he himself never did such. RVD and Hardy on the other hands were on cards that drew 50k+ and Hardy was drawing sold out houses across the nation as WWE champ. Has Nash forgotten how irrelevant he's been in TNA for the past 7 years and how little they drew before RVD and Hardy got there is how little they draw now? Lol at a spade calling a spade a spade.

Reaction score
@ Enzo: So what if he didn't draw as WWF Champ? He was the main event in WCW and did great. He created the NWO, One reason as to why Nitro overtook Raw.

As for Nash, I still think it could be a storyline (He is supposed to be hating TNA in his gimmick) but I have also read a report claiming he wants to go to WWP.

Reaction score
@ Enzo: So what if he didn't draw as WWF Champ? He was the main event in WCW and did great. He created the NWO, One reason as to why Nitro overtook Raw.
Not only did he not draw as WWF champ, he didn't draw as WCW champ either.

Not that you do most of the time, but John if you think Kevin Nash was the main event in WCW and did a great job you don't know what you're talking about. He didn't create the nWo, it was a partnership and Hogan doing the greatest turn in the history of the business cemented WCW's dominance. All of Nash's title reigns were ratings failures as WCW went straight to the toilet after he beat Goldberg and laid down for Hogan. So, yup, he was a failed champ for both companies. I really don't know what you're talking about and you really don't either.

...god...

Reaction score
Don't think he was being serious in this or trying to work. That or he's become insanely delusional.