• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kevin isn't happy.....again....

imported_Adam

Reaction score
The thing I've noticed about Kevin is simple, you either dislike the guy or love the guy. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground. As for me, I liked him as Diesel and that's about it. Not that I don't respect him because I do, but there comes a time where the old guard has to let go of their "spot". All of these old codgers need to do that. It's time to start getting the younger guys ready for their to be a tomorrow in the business. Nash for his age, is still in fantastic shape. I won't take it from him. He's still good on the mic. But, he's lost a step or two in the ring. I can't ever remember a time, even during his run in the NWO, and even as WCW champ, where there was a major buzz about Kevin Nash by himself. The guy has accomplished a lot in his career. WCW world and world tag team champ, WWF world, world tag team, and IC champ. If memory serves, I think he won the WWF Triple Crown in 12 months becoming the fastest person to ever achieve the feat.

I like TNA and I like Nash, but he has to come to the realization that TNA really doesn't need him. If he wants a steady paycheck, he needs TNA because I don't see WWE beating at his doorstep to offer a deal.

^I don't like Nash's current roll, but i do like him in general. I respect him in general, but don't respect him taking away from the younger guys in TNA atm.