Kaval released

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
He apparently asked for his release because he couldn't handle the schedule. Stupid decision by him if that's truely the case.

@ Pyro - Riley is fucking terrible, it's a shame that when he got concussed in FCW he wasn't put on the injury list for a lot longer.

Not really. If you can't handle the schedule, then why put yourself through it? If you're not enjoying it, stuff that, he'll easily get a job elsewhere.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Another comment on his release.

– Charlie Haas took to Twitter to comment on Kaval’s release from WWE today, calling the organization ‘classless’.

He wrote: “Sorry to hear the news of Kaval being released. Especially before Christmas. What a gift. Shows how classless WWE is. Low Ki ur better off … Anyways. Kaval is one of the best talents in the world. No doubt he will prevail else where. Much respect and love for him.”

Reaction score
Not really. If you can't handle the schedule, then why put yourself through it? If you're not enjoying it, stuff that, he'll easily get a job elsewhere.

Going into the WWE, you know full well what the schedule entails, so you're fully aware of what you have to put yourself through.

He will, Dixie will through a chequebook at him and he'll headline Lockdown against Hardy.

Another comment on his release.

I'd care if it were a comment from a wrestler who was ever relevant. Haas, what a joke.

Kizza

Reaction score
Hearing about a schedule and experiencing it are two different things. Cena would have heard about the rigors of the schedule, but can obviously put up with it. Different strokes for different folks.

Haas is the fucking man. More relevant than you'll ever be.

Reaction score
I agree with that, but you'd know what is needed etc, and should be prepared to cope etc

Carried by Shelton in a tag team, played second fiddle to Rico, and jobbed on Heat. Man, I'd love to be as relevant as Charlie.

Kizza

Reaction score
None of which you have ever done in a wrestling company..

3x tag team champion. Better career than a lot of wrestlers in WWE. Held a job down for 9 years basically. I'd love to be as relevant as Haas. Plus he snagged Jackie.

Reaction score
Career jobber with 3 tag reigns, highly relevant. If he'd got a Cruiserweight run, he'd be Chavo Guerrero.

Jackie is nothing special

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
WWE makes no sense. They release one of the hardest working wrestlers on Smackdown, who is also very much over with the crowd. But they keep JTG, who is neither of those?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

The latest on Kaval's WWE release was that it was more his decision than WWE's.

Kaval wanted to be released from his contract because the company had no plans for him, as demonstrated by the way he was squashed on SmackDown this past week.

At this point, WWE is now more or less granting releases to whoever asks for them and not attempting to keep talent as much as they did last year. Last year, WWE didn't want people jumping to TNA, while right now they don't see them as serious competition.
Still have no idea how you don't have plans for a guy who won NXT. Shows the big difference in Raw creative and Smackdown's. 1st season of NXT they turned them into a super group and made the winner a main eventer. 2nd season they made the winner a jobber with no plans.

Baller

Reaction score
Still have no idea how you don't have plans for a guy who won NXT. Shows the big difference in Raw creative and Smackdown's. 1st season of NXT they turned them into a super group and made the winner a main eventer. 2nd season they made the winner a jobber with no plans.

He really wasn't a jobber until the last match and that was probably because creative knew he was getting released. I could've sworn they were doing an anti MVP and have him keep losing and eventually turn him heel, but I guess not

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't even think they were doing that. I mean I thought that originally but now I doubt it. Just think they were having him lose just for the sake of losing.

Baller

Reaction score
I still got to believe it is the reason. Kaval has had very good matches every time he has been out there except for his last match

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
That NXT season, Riley should have won but now the guy who did leaves anyway. What a joke.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
I've been catching up slowly but steadily, and I just saw this guy, he's gone already?

LOL