Kane Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Still saying, I think he had his best overall as a real character was 2003.

So right now in 2011, I want a younger talent to step into the stoplight. I know how big of a KANE fan you are so is my best friend Jax. I gotta deal with this more than once when he returns.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I think that Kane has shown in the past that in the end he is a company man and he is always willing to put over the new guys. I still think that the story should lead to a short feud for the title but after that I want to see him putting over guys like Sheamus, Barrett, Rhodes etc.

rcoot93

Reaction score
It would be good to see Kane back, he's one of thse guys that can be put in a main event minutes before it starts and generate intrest

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I agree he is always a backup plan and can fill the mainevent spot on any show. He is a credible maineventer and could really be put in a feud with anyone.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I too think this, really he is much more suited for the role which Big Show currently has.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I actually haven't minded Big Show in his latest run. He has dropped a lot of weight and it has made his matches so much better since he can move much faster and can wrestler for longer. I know that many don't agree but I think that his matches with Show and Henry have been really good matches especially for big men matches, they are giants and they both wrestled at a pace I didn't know they had.

Reaction score
I really have this feeling he will be back with the mask, more will be revealed in the coming weeks. And it will be his final run and he won't just be putting people over as usual, he will be a monster again I think. I'm thinking Kane vs. Undertaker III at WrestleMania.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Just as long as he returns back as a monster with a vengeance and isn't going to take crap from anybody... I'll be happy. tired of seeing the pushover pansy Kane. I want the monster back. And with a half torn mask that looks like part of it was burned... that'd be nice. Bring back that fire.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I disagree with most the thread.

His run as champ was terrible, and that feud with Edge was one of the most godawful things I've ever seen in wrestling.

Plus, I dont think hes a credible main eventer either. Hes been yo-yo'd up and down the card so much the last few yrs its hard to buy him as a threat. One of the most boring characters of all time, IMO.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
He has been in and around the maineventer for nearly a decade and a half so I don't see how it is hard to buy him as a threat. Add to that that he is about 7 feet tall and simply looks threatening and it isn't that hard to make fans believe that he can beat the champion.

I thought that his title feud was good especially when he went over the Undertaker at back to back PPVs. He was having good matches and the storylines surrounding the fueds were good.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Also I would say that really like someone like Jericho, Kane has always retained a mid-upper card position rather than a consistant main eventer. Plus I think part of Corks point might be that he has jobbed a lot over the years and often to people a lot smaller and simler lesser talents. While he has remained pretty strongly over, the booking of him has made it tough to be convinced with him as a main eventer.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Another video is on wwe.com. Not quite sure how to embed a wwe.com video but here is the link WWE "Raw: What dark surprise does Kane have in store for the WWE Universe?" | Video | December 5, 2011

This time Kane is actually wearing the mask in the video! He has it on at the start and then in the middle we see him put it on again before lighting the match and then lighting the mask on fire. From this it doesn't look like he will return with a mask but it was still cool to see him in the mask once again in this video.

rcoot93

Reaction score
He was more sinister in the mask I hope he does bring it back

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
[video=youtube;zbeaDGM4Lho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbeaDGM4Lho[/video]

There's the latest Kane vid