• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kane Return

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
[YOUTUBE]RH0mdKw4iFM[/YOUTUBE]

!!!

Could we see the return of a masked Kane? Note that at around the 17 second mark the fist that punches the glass has a glove on it and Kane only wore the glove when he had the mask on. I think that it would be a great way to reinvent him yet again and would be a fun way to bring him back with the mask on. Would give a lot of fans what they want as well because he has been without a mask for many, many years now and it is about time they did a story about bringing it back.

Do you think he will return with a mask? Do you want him to return with a mask? When do you think he will return?

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Didn't even notice the glove until you said something. and I'd love to have him back with the mask but even if he doesn't have the mask I'd be alright with that too, as WWE could really use the guy right now.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't mind if he comes back without a mask but that glove just got me going and got me really excited about what may happen when he returns. I see that he burns the half mask that he wore so I think it may even be the return of the full mask. I could be completely wrong but either way this has me even more interested in Kane's return.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Oh my god, Kane's magical mask that makes him a legitimate main eventer. The mystical myth continues to live.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
If Kane brings back the mask then I will like him again. I never liked him when he was unmasked, I just found him boring.

When he had the mask he was treated right and actually was a monster, I say bring the mask back seeing this could be Kane's final run.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The mask doesn't make him a maineventer, he had more success without it, but after more than eight years without the mask it is time to reinvent his look. Look at Undertaker he regularly alters his look and it is just a way to keep it fresh. It would be nice for Kane to have the mask one last time before his final run.

Reactions: 1 person

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Oh my god, Kane's magical mask that makes him a legitimate main eventer. The mystical myth continues to live.

Typical snarky comment. Kane is awesome and had his best main event run UNMASKED. No idea what are your talking about, I don't know how people can rip on Kane. One of the most respected men in the business and always delivers. His matches aren't that great anymore compared to when he was younger, but he's still worth a high spot in the business.

Reactions: 1 person

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
If Kane brings back the mask then I will like him again. I never liked him when he was unmasked, I just found him boring.

When he had the mask he was treated right and actually was a monster, I say bring the mask back seeing this could be Kane's final run.

I'm pretty sure you were marking out last Summerslam when Kane choke slammed Taker. You were marking out on MSN saying "KANE KANE KANE".

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I´m a huge fan of Kane whatever his with mask or without it. i just want him to return. If WWE brings back Masked Kane, It´ll be AWESOME. With a mask he is so much better. Clear Main Event material.

My dream is to see Kane return at RR and finaly win it.

Jay

Reaction score
What would be the reasoning Kane would return with the mask? There is no reason. Return of the mask would be pointless.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
What would be the reasoning Kane would return with the mask? There is no reason. Return of the mask would be pointless.
If you watched SmackDown in the weeks leading upto his departure from TV, you would see there's a storyline waiting there for the mask to be put back on in a way that it makes sense.

I reckon as masked Kane would draw interest from older viewers who no longer watch the product in the same way that the WWE hoped Rock (not to that degree obviously), Foley, Nash etc would. This obviously seems like his final run with the company now so mask him back up and have him go out in the way that he was introduced to us.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
If Kane returns with the mask...

Would you want him against ADR, Henry (Who injured him) or against Undertaker at Wrestlemania?

If-;

1. Kane/Taker at WM, Do you want Kane winning? If Yes, Why?

2. Kane/ADR at WM, How would you portray the storyline if Kane's back in a mask?

I'd pick #1. I'd have Kane winning because he ends the career of Undertaker and he can use the fact they're brothers and Kane's mask is something important to him. Kane can talk about how the mask was taken away, how he wasn't taken as serious as he used to be. Kane can use the mask for various reasons and it's fitting when Undertaker's involved as well.

Taker has said he wants to lose his streak and have Kane beating him. Would you be happy with the decision? If not, do say why.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I thought mark henry injured kane?, but maybe i'm wrong. and please no more Taker/Kane matches.

Kane/Cody could be great also Kane/Christian.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I don't see the point of Kane returning with the mask and I don't know why so many people want it. The reason he ditched the mask in the first place was because he wanted to get rid of the hair and the mask would look goofy without it. Even if he did bring it back, it wouldn't change anything about him and, if anything, would lack the mystery that made masked Kane so intriguing since we've known what he looks like for almost a decade now.

The only possibly interesting thing I can see coming out of it is a more focused, determined Kane going after Undertaker at Wrestlemania. That would make sense but I still don't wanna see it. We've seen Undertaker and Kane compete many times not to mention multiple times at Wrestlemania and every encounter gets worse as they age. And I expect Undertaker to get his 20th win and then probably retire, so what's the point of burying the newly masked Kane?

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Yep, Henry injured Kane with the steel chair around the leg.

Agreed about the no more Taker/Kane stuff, we had it when Kane debuted and we had it just last year and the story has no mileage left in it at all and the matches were poor between them.