Kane Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
In a recent pic of Kane taken in September he had his hair grown out and some facial hair. All signs indicate him returning to the mask. We can't judge where the storyline would go if he brought the mask back, but damnit, as a fan, I miss that mask and I want it back. Kane hasn't been ANY good without that thing.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Think we've been overkilled with Taker/Kane enough so I'm good on that. Henry took him out so just have Kane return mask or no mask don't make that much of a difference to look for revenge.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Kane is just awful.

I'd prefer him not to be at Mania, period.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Kane's return feud has to be against Henry. Henry was the one that injured him and Kane will do what the Big Show did where as soon as he returned he went after Henry.

With the mask it would just be something fun to see again. It isn't overly important and I am more than happy for Kane to return as before but it would be nice to see it have one last run even if it is only for a month or two.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I think he is better without the mask, as he is less robotic and is able to deliver scary promos more effectively. The Mask made sense when he first debuted becaus covering his face went with the storyline and it added that air of mistique. However now that he has revealed the man behind the mask, he can't really go back, a bit like in a horror movie once the cat is out of the bag there is no turning back.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I heard Kane is returning as a heel so unless Henry goes babyface again I doubt they will feud. Also I'm sick of the comments, Kane was better with his mask.... NO, Kane was not better with his mask, he had a shitty title run and was always in the shadow of Taker. His run as Champion last year was far more better than anything he'd done under the mask, he cut great promos and i genuinley saw him as a monster.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
[video=youtube;HZLCFixQxcM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZLCFixQxcM&feature=player_embedded[/video]​

Onyx

Reaction score
Masked Kane returning means Main Event status (I hope) and a well deserved Win Streak! Let's hope Kane's return mean the Death of the PG Era (which is not too likely). Let's also hope WWE Creative Team do not FUCK THIS UP for The Big Red Machine!

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Looks to me as if he's going back to being the character he was when he first dropped the mask.

TheZig

Reaction score
The Kane character still has alot of value, He's still one of the more diverse wrestlers on the roster and i think they could find a way to make the mask relevant again.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I kinda wish they waited to the Rumble for him to return masked and break his own record convincingly.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Watching that last promo and it seems clear that he won't be wearing a mask when he returns. Oh well, it would have been fun if he did but I am still excited to see him back on television with or without the mask. Can't wait to see what happens when he does return.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
There isn't any Shane like 2003 so this new role won't have a speedy run to a big title.

Oh wait that didn't even lead to a title. Still my favorite KANE was from the summer of '03 until December '03. Nice timing.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I think that he will almost automatically get into the title scene when he returns. He was already there before he left and he has history with the current champion so they can easily set up a feud for the title right away.