Just realized I didn't introduce myself

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
Pedo, you either go for girls that are too young or too old, you need to fund a middle ground ;).

:fap: I cant help it if the old and young are so sexy (please forgive me NSFW)

1a30ba4e0cd4648ecc8e6e39dbac77c6.jpg

:fap:

a742e8e42b013bdb5f0d6690aa331ec1.jpg

:fap:

Reactions: HeatherSays

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
wwerulesrkolover23 said:
@[Pedobear] So first, it was Botty and I, now, it's Heather. You're such a playboy!

:tough:

mark_htfc said:
Hah but the thing is, he doesn't actually get any play time :haha:

:((

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums hope you enjoy it and these guys here are really nice

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Why hello HeatherSays, welcome to the forums. My name is Leo, king of all Leo's, and better than Leo C in every way.

WWEForums™ is a wonderful site that you should visit everyday to discuss your favorite WWE wrestlers with an "absolutely remarkable community"™. The people on here are highly intelligent individuals that are capable of great discussion. No, I was not payed to say this by The Great White Crayo™, no I was not forced to by Xanth™, Solidus™ or Anon™, I genuinely believe this. No, this is not sarcasm. Yes, this is my real opinion.