Just realized I didn't introduce myself

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Welcome to WWEForums, we're the Best in the World at what we do. :eek:tunga:

Reactions: seabs

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
HeatherSays said:
AH, I did not notice this was here... I'm still new though so what the hell.

I'm Heather (clearly).

24 years old

In college, studying to be a elementary school teacher.

I don't have favoruite wrestlers really. I appreciate many wrestlers who are current on the roster for a variety of reasons from their ability to sell moves, to talk on the mic, to promote themselves etc.

Been watching wrestling all my life (except from years 2004-2009) This happened for two reasons. One is that I typically watch wrestling with my dad but I was not living with him at the time..and watching it alone was sort of boring. I also just was starting to be fed up with some things that I honestly can't even remember anymore. I would have tuned in sooner, but I just didn't.. and then one day I decided "Hey, I think maybe ill tune into Raw" and i was like :yay: why did I ever stop watching?

I found this site though google. I honestly was a little ticked off about how the fans have been acting at shows and I needed to know there are good fans out there so I wrote a terribly long article and then googled a forum to post it to. This seemed like the best one that I found. For those of you who read that article I apologize for its length, I just was ranting XD

I was pleasantly surprised by how welcoming everyone has been here thus far and the mature manner most users on here argue/defend/portray their views and thoughts.

That being said, I'd like to be here for a while and I enjoy posting here.

THIS IS COMPETITION!

Hey! :))) I'm really awed about you. Haven't read the article tho (Kindly PM me the link, gentlemen!).

The self-proclaimed Female face of this forums welcomes you. PM me if these dogs are giving you trouble. ;))

Enjoy your stay, and I hope you'll last!

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
wwerulesrkolover23 said:
THIS IS COMPETITION!

Hey! :))) I'm really awed about you. Haven't read the article tho (Kindly PM me the link, gentlemen!).

The self-proclaimed Female face of this forums welcomes you. PM me if these dogs are giving you trouble. ;))

Enjoy your stay, and I hope you'll last!

Why are you awed about me? lol

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
wwerulesrkolover23 said:
The fact that you like your course. And also the fact that you're not the "AHHHH Cena! SO HAWT!" type of fangirl.

THANK GOD ABOVE THE HEAVENS HE ANSWERED MY PRAYER!

:true:
I don't like Cena much at all, looks or otherwise. But I don't base my liking of wrestlers on their looks anyway...

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Heather > Hannah (wwerulesrkolover23)

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
HeatherSays said:
:dafuq:

Well, I guess technically we are both out of your target age range. :lol1:

Yes :upset: