Just realized I didn't introduce myself

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
AH, I did not notice this was here... I'm still new though so what the hell.

I'm Heather (clearly).

24 years old

In college, studying to be a elementary school teacher.

I don't have favoruite wrestlers really. I appreciate many wrestlers who are current on the roster for a variety of reasons from their ability to sell moves, to talk on the mic, to promote themselves etc.

Been watching wrestling all my life (except from years 2004-2009) This happened for two reasons. One is that I typically watch wrestling with my dad but I was not living with him at the time..and watching it alone was sort of boring. I also just was starting to be fed up with some things that I honestly can't even remember anymore. I would have tuned in sooner, but I just didn't.. and then one day I decided "Hey, I think maybe ill tune into Raw" and i was like :yay: why did I ever stop watching?

I found this site though google. I honestly was a little ticked off about how the fans have been acting at shows and I needed to know there are good fans out there so I wrote a terribly long article and then googled a forum to post it to. This seemed like the best one that I found. For those of you who read that article I apologize for its length, I just was ranting XD

I was pleasantly surprised by how welcoming everyone has been here thus far and the mature manner most users on here argue/defend/portray their views and thoughts.

That being said, I'd like to be here for a while and I enjoy posting here.

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Seabs said:
Good to see you're sticking around, you seem pretty cool.

Thanks. Honestly, I'm glad to stick around too. I have been part of forums like this before (not for wrestling but other topics) and I find that typically I just can not stay a part of them whether it be because the users are just immature and can not have a conversation or because people are just not friendly but, as I said, that isn't the case here (as far as I can tell). :)

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Crayo said:
Pleasure to have you here, you've already shown you're a very high quality poster. I hope you stick with us :)

Thanks! I was a bit afraid at first (especially after my first post) that I would not be liked here... haha. Glad to see I was wrong!

Xanth said:
Biggest introduction thread ever.

haha, if you only saw my first post/thread XD http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=8066

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome! You already have made it clear you will be very active here so that'll be no problem! Make sure to take part in our live show discussion for RAW, Impact if you watch it, and the PPVS. You're going to be a teacher :isee:

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Nice to have you and welcome to #PeoplePower! We hope you have a great time and you will be alright if you don't bump in to the pedo of the forum aka @[Pedobear] :)

You are HQ poster which I think this forum needs as well!

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Samalan said:
Nice to have you and welcome to #PeoplePower! We hope you have a great time and you will be alright if you don't bump in to the pedo of the forum aka @[Pedobear] :)

You are HQ poster which I think this forum needs as well!

Why thank you :)

Asskicker said:
Welcome! You already have made it clear you will be very active here so that'll be no problem! Make sure to take part in our live show discussion for RAW, Impact if you watch it, and the PPVS. You're going to be a teacher :isee:

Honestly, I probably won't be on here live during any shows because I like to watch them not distracted :p But I will come on to talk after :)

Roach said:
Nice to see an intro thread. Hope to see you around a lot. Have fun!

Thanks!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I love you're signature.
:sandow: "It is truly magnificent and shall encrust jealousy upon those who envy it."

Welcome, and I see you joined People Power, I hope you enjoy your time here, you seem like a cool user :boss1:

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Derpy said:
I love you're signature.
:sandow: "It is truly magnificent and shall encrust jealousy upon those who envy it."

Welcome, and I see you joined People Power, I hope you enjoy your time here, you seem like a cool user :boss1:

Thank you! :D