John Cena vs The Rock - A WrestleMania Trilogy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Lol Vince kissing ass Hardcore

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You're right, I know he has Rock inked for a wwe film and there's been talks of a second Rundown, so I think he got a woody especially with Rock teasing one more match

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
You're right, I know he has Rock inked for a wwe film and there's been talks of a second Rundown, so I think he got a woody especially with Rock teasing one more match

C'mon now, at his age and the amount of steroids he pumped in his ass? Be lucky if he half chubbed tbh.

I am excited for Rundown 2 tho.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'm a fan of the guy, always have been, always will. I have enjoyed most of the movies I've seen him in, so this is no real surprise. I actually enjoyed his matches with Cena, so I'm not totally against a third match, just for the love of God, not so soon! if Vince really wanted to make money, he'd hold off, just tease it, but don't let it happen until maybe another year or two down the road.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I'm a fan of the guy, always have been, always will. I have enjoyed most of the movies I've seen him in, so this is no real surprise. I actually enjoyed his matches with Cena, so I'm not totally against a third match, just for the love of God, not so soon! if Vince really wanted to make money, he'd hold off, just tease it, but don't let it happen until maybe another year or two down the road.
Thing is another year or two he could be working a movie, or fast 7 could be rescheduled then. He's more of a case of work things out when you can

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Thing is another year or two he could be working a movie, or fast 7 could be rescheduled then. He's more of a case of work things out when you can

Then just wait until he's done. Ask him to possibly set that date aside for a certain year. They could build it up big time that he wants to do another Mania, but can't due to certain obligations.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Bitch please, The Rock works for the WWE when he wants to and aint nobody gonna tell him when to work.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
with the rumored (and somewhat confirmed) Batista return, I can't get an Evolution reunion out of my head.... problem is I haven't figured out who they'd face at Mania... but what if the rumored McMahon family split happens and it's Evolution vs. Vince's boys : Cena, Rock, Hogan.... crazy far fetched I know, but could there be a bigger WM main event??

and then you save the Rock/Cena rubber match for the next year or whenever....

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Not really in that scenario if they could pull it off especially with flair in evolutions corner.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
they have Flair in their pocket, he needs money..... so of course he'd be a part, which is how you get Hogan in... Evolution reunites to beat down Cena, he enlists Rock, they both get beat down as Flair returns and leads. Hogan makes the save and there you have it!

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I guess the better thing to say was make sure Flair behaved. They wouldn't want his antics on the weekend lol.

Weez

Reaction score
Actually, that makes a LOT of sense, HHH could bring in Bastisa and be like "I made these guys. They were the future, I obviously know what's best for business, that's why I'm in charge, blah blah blah." Then Vince could counter with the 3 "Faces of the WWE" that he built with Hogan, Rock and Cena representing