John Cena As Superman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hey, Gates, go fuck yourself. We can't ban you, you aren't trolling, you're just trying too hard. And your music tastes SUCCCKKKKKK. That faggy metal you listen to is for people you have inferiority tough guy complexes. Go fuck yourself.

Reaction score
Hey, Gates, go fuck yourself. We can't ban you, you aren't trolling, you're just trying too hard. And your music tastes SUCCCKKKKKK. That faggy metal you listen to is for people you have inferiority tough guy complexes. Go fuck yourself.

You can't ban me? *shrugs*

You're butthurt because your music is nothing more than corporate churned bullshit, pushed directly to the radio. Be a sheeple. Baaaaaa Baaaaa.

Reaction score
Ha. You know nothing of what I listen to. You, on the other hand, are one to promote what you deem to be the superior music. Always praising, promoting and bashing on others tastes. When you have the need to bash others tastes while singing the praises of your shit and shilling it at every turn possible, who's the sheep? When you have to adamantly defend your disgust for "corporate radio" everytime you bring up your music, you're a bigger tool than anyone who sings the praises of Lady Gaga or Lil Wayne, because they don't have to hate something to like another. We get it, YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT! But fo sho you are a fuckin tool, one of those "too cool for mainstream school" douches. So go pop in some queer black metal where the lead singer screams like someone pierced his hemorrhoids with a hot screwdriver and some untalented guitarist that relies on pedal and distortion abuse to bastardize metal some more.

BTW, here's your ass.

Reaction score
Ha. You know nothing of what I listen to. You, on the other hand, are one to promote what you deem to be the superior music. Always praising, promoting and bashing on others tastes. When you have the need to bash others tastes while singing the praises of your shit and shilling it at every turn possible, who's the sheep? When you have to adamantly defend your disgust for "corporate radio" everytime you bring up your music, you're a bigger tool than anyone who sings the praises of Lady Gaga or Lil Wayne, because they don't have to hate something to like another. We get it, YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT! But fo sho you are a fuckin tool, one of those "too cool for mainstream school" douches. So go pop in some queer black metal where the lead singer screams like someone pierced his hemorrhoids with a hot screwdriver and some untalented guitarist that relies on pedal and distortion abuse to bastardize metal some more.

BTW, here's your ass.

You sure showed me huh? Whoa!!!

Reaction score
^^^Don't let Gates rile you, he's awful. His "comedic stylings", if you will, are unfunny and terrible. His tastes in music are awful too. He could be wrapped in bacon and he's still bland as mush. Tell him to go fuck himself.

It's going to take a hell of a lot more than what he's offered so far to rile me up, which is why I countered his worthless comments with sarcasm. But thank you for the advice, Enzo.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

BTW, here's your ass.

Don't shit on black metal just because gates is a motherfucking smurf. There is a lot of good black metal out there. If you don't like it, that's fine, but to generalize all of it is stupid.

Gates is a fucking smurf, just stop responding to him, that is what makes his dick grow.

Pavitar

Reaction score
Well personally, I would much rather have The Rock doing this role than Cena. He's obviously a much better actor.

Reaction score
Yeah, cos all the free-thinkers of this world join the army and kill on behalf of, and to further the minortiy interests of, their corrupt goverment.

Wahhhhhh I'm a rebel. I'm so cool! wahhhhhh

Keep trying.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Again, your reading comprehension is failing you.

MORON.

Reaction score
^You ran out of material. You're boring like the Gay Swashbuckler. Move the fuck on.