• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeff Jarrett's Global Force Wrestling Discussion Thread

Roadster

My personal opinion on the promotion: It's hardly original. It has nothing to add to the product except a few independent wrestlers. It has the same look, feel and atmosphere as TNA. The same ring, the same talent. If Jarrett wanted to start a new promotion and not just a reboot of TNA, he should of done more than copying and pasting his work in TNA under a new color scheme and name. It's stupid. Can't say I'm hyped to see their shows.

Now we wait for Douglas' new promotion. :bischoff:

Roadster

ChyxIW3XEAAM098.jpg

Fucking A

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Bump.
Cody Rhodes defeated Sonjay Dutt to become the new Global Force Wrestling NEX*GEN Champion at Friday's WrestleCade Showcase of Champions event in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.

Dutt won the title at WrestleCade 2015 last November, defeating PJ Black.
You can see Cody with GFW founder Jeff Jarrett below:

Source

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
No bigger Jeff Jarrett fan than me but I gave up on GFW a while back. I mean, if a show comes to my area, I might go to it. But I generally go to any indie shows that are close to me anyway. If by some miracle they get a TV deal, I'll watch it. But I stopped following the championships and stopped reading the news about it. It really hasn't gone anywhere in a long time.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Don't bother with GFW. Go watch Lucha Underground. It is a show that is actually worth the time to get involved with.

I was watching Lucha for a little bit there when it first started.. I haven't had much time to dabble in it lately. Just now got caught up on Survivor Series.