Jeff Jarrett's Global Force Wrestling Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Jeff Jarrett and Karen Jarrett are hosting the Global Force Wrestling press conference today at the Orleans Hotel in Las Vegas. Former UFC fighter Chael Sonnen was announced as the Expert Analyst or commentator for the company.

The following talents were announced by Sonnen:

* Davey Boy Smith Jr. (David Hart Smith)

* PJ Black (Justin Gabriel)

* Doc Gallows (Luke Gallows)

* Karl Anderson

These four talents will debut at the first GFW tapings on July 24th.

Source

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lance Hoyt, Moose, Lei'd Tapa, Chris Masters, Sanada, Rosita (or Sarita, don't remember), have all been announced also I think.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I wish Justin Gabriel had a different name, PJ Black is kind of lame..

It's a nice little roster they have going, nothing too impressive but it'll work for the time being.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The major elephant in this room is the amount of talent on part time deals.
BC: Work full time in New Japan and make good money doing that (Anderson has said he made 600 K in 2013 as an example)
DBS Jr & Archer: Full time in New Japan and NOAH.
Moose: Works for ROH (at least for now).
Sanada works with Wrestle-1 in Japan.

I don't see Gallows & Anderson or the KES dropping out of doing Japan since that is where they make the best money. GFW needs a couple of more full time names and a TV deal for this to go anywhere, or else they'll just be another indy fronted by Jarrett.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
THIS

Fuck the roster, if Chael is involved I'm fucking in
I really, really hope to see him in ring at some point. What a huge move, this is the PERFECT move to keep Chael paid and all the rest of us entertained.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I really, really hope to see him in ring at some point. What a huge move, this is the PERFECT move to keep Chael paid and all the rest of us entertained.
He would be perfect in a badass authoritative role where he can fuck shit up occasionally if he needs to

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He would be perfect in a badass authoritative role where he can fuck shit up occasionally if he needs to
Cutting promos on no one in particular, just talking about how great he is and shitting on everyone/anyone in a very generalized way weekly.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
- More Global Force Wrestling roster members were revealed today, as the company released a teaser video. Tyrus/Brodus Clay, Cliff Compton/Domino and The Young Bucks were a few familiar names added to the roster.

Source