Jeff Hardy Suspension News and Rumors

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

it was triple h who set his house on fire. I SAW HIM WITH MY OWN EYES!!!

HHHforever

Reaction score
No I think he probably tried to make his own. I don't know if anyone watches Nip/Tuck, but the kid on their tried to make his own meth and his whole hotel room got lit on fire. So yea I'm going to go with Jeff trying to make is own meth. Do have to feel bad for him though, he went from being on top of the world to pretty much having his life torn upside down.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
meth_closeup.jpg

Wrestling Station

thats crystal magic imo.

well.. i think Triple H has some hand about this... Triple H for WWE chairman!!

McLovin

Reaction score
I find this news a bit suspicious really, I think its Meltzer going over the top. If its reported on WWE.COm then it would be something like this:

"Drugged-up crappy wrestler Jeff Hardy's house burned down.

In other news The Boogeyman sold 1 million copies of his new book Eating Worms: The Untold Story."

HulkStar

you guys all sound like meth heads!!
How would you know what Pipe to use!!
Anyways Yeah Poor guy Though he's gotta get his shit straight BIG TIME
Wresltemania better pull something awesome out of its ass without Jeff doing a Highlight like Last year with the Legdrop

Wrestling Station

oh now i get it.. the meth!! the mexican drug! >_>
Ive seen a documentary about it on Discovery channel before, and yes its the most powerful drug on Earth today.

C4

Poor guy, everything is going bad for him, the suspension was a shock and now this fire? That's totally weird.

Now it's just the end.. Triple Murder Benoit-like Suicide for Jeff Hardy.