Jeff Hardy Suspension News and Rumors

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

my god jeff. wait to do a kennedy and wreck your own push

CenaMark54

I dunno about that, but I guarantee you that the first thing that will happen when he returns is HHH will get his win back.

HHH is going to destroy him. Hopefully he is a heel by then.

Also, HHH will think long and hard the next time he is asked to try and put someone over.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
HHH is going to destroy him. Hopefully he is a heel by then.

Also, HHH will think long and hard the next time he is asked to try and put someone over.

That's likely, and too bad as well.

Y'know though I still have to wonder how they had no clue this was going on.

Soulpower

Next time, he'll try and put over someone that hasn't been suspended and fired in the past due to substance abuse.

Or at least that's what he should do.

J

This is the worst thing to happen to Haryd's career...its so dumb...He works so hard on making his way to the top...get almost there and pretty much ruin's it with this...

...And this is really off topic...but does the winner of the money in the bank get to vs. any champ?!?!?

Kaedon

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy COULD have worked Mania

According to the May 16th, 2007 3rd Amendment to the WWE Wellness Policy , Jeff Hardy could have kept working TV, House Shows and even WrestleMania. The amendment reads as follows:

"Second Offense. In the event of a second positive result for drugs prohibited by this Policy other than marijuana, the Talent shall be fined an amount equal to 60 days' pay deducted from your downside guarantee on a weekly basis. The Company may, at its discretion, schedule the Talent to work selected televised events without pay, pay-per-views with pay and non-televised live events with a $200 stipend per event during the 60-day suspension period. Alternatively, in cases where the Talent appears to be in need of a drug rehabilitation program, the Talent shall not be assigned to work until the individual has successfully completed the drug rehabilitation program. However, regardless of the length of the program, the Talent's fine shall be limited to 60 days' pay."

The first portion indicates that technically under their own policy, that WWE could have had him work WrestleMania as well as the TV and House Shows shows leading into the big event. The catch looks to be the second half of the amendment, which states, "Alternatively, in cases where the Talent appears to be in need of a drug rehabilitation program, the Talent shall not be assigned to work until the individual has successfully completed the drug rehabilitation program."

When Jeff Hardy first left WWE (and ended up going to TNA for a time) it was due to drug issues. At the time the company asked that he enter a drug rehabilitation program, and Hardy refused.

Wrestling Station

Nobody can blame me to really not like Jeff Hardy :yes: Never did, never will. Addicted to drugs! ah so the drugs are controlling him instead of him being a stand up man and control his own f*ckin life!

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Jeff doesn't DESERVE to work Wrestlemania. He's been doing drugs and no-showing for years. He shouldn't even be allowed on Heat until he goes to get treatment, or just grows a fucking brain to begin with. Jeff, you're 30, it's time to stop doing pot in your parent's basement.

It's a shame. I love what he does in the ring and so do most people, and he just doesn't care. I guess you have to be on something to say "Yes, I will jump off a 30 foot platform into a small box with unprotected edges that will break me in half if i'm even a little off-target", but he certainly doesn't need to pull stunts like that to be impressive and i'd get rid of that in a heartbeat if it meant he could actually stay out of trouble for a full year.

PeepShow

Hardy was screwed!

Gerweck said:
- From Jorge Uribe: Dr. James Andrew was on ESPN radio, he was discussing the effects of using performance enhancement drugs and interestingly enough he said using these drugs makes it easier to get injured - more likely injury to be a tear of the quadriceps (hmm, I wonder wHHHo HHHad tHHHat injury?, twice!!)

I wonder how much Trips paid Hardy to switch the urine samples. :g:

Pretty funny though to say the least.

kingovkings

Reaction score
well if in fact that interview is true which i suspect it isn't cant see Vince or trips been to happy about it at all seen as both of them have had both there quads torn and if I'm correct Andrews did both there ops. not exactly good publicity for them but then again you can tear ya quad just as easy on equipment in the gym or planting ya foot awkward doesn't mean your juicing but I'm sure its gonna stir up a lot of reaction come 4ward all the trips haters and batter him some more bet ya buzzing off this little gem arnt ya's hurry up roxxi no doubt you will be 1st in line

HHHforever

Reaction score
I'm really surprised by how little it seems most wrestling fans, especially on this forum, seem to know about the side effects of steroids. I know that using steroids a lot leads to lots of torn muscles. That's why when you see someone tear something that looks to be an extremely minor movement steroids is usally brought up. Quite honestly I wouldn't be shocked if HHH juiced at one point or another. He's a pretty big and cut up dude, however at this point in his career he doesn't really need to and I doubt he's using that much if at all. At the same time though everytime someone tears something it doesn't mean they're juicing. Steroids if used properly can help you recover from injury much quicker and help you recover from day to day better, but a strong side effect is that it does lead to injury. I'd be surprised though if Andrews specifically said that it leads to quadracip tears considering the relationship he has with the WWE and the fact that HHH really seems to like him from what I've heard.