Jeff Hardy Suspension News and Rumors

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
Wow that sucks man. Holy shit. I feel bad for him. He lost his dog. That fucking sucks almost as bad as losing your home. Insurance covers most shit, but you cant recover the life of a faithful pet.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Wow....now if Jeff really does commit suicide (which he may do his life is fucked) dont you think youll feel like shit people?

xtremebadass

Dude I feel bad for the guy. I mean it's sort of his fault he did drugs, so what he got suspended for 60 days, but he didn't deserve all of this internet bashing and a good percentage of his fans turning on him, let alone his house burning down. You have to feel bad for the guy now.

But on the other hand, Jeff might have done it himself so the company would feel bad for him and put him back on WrestleMania, nobody knows for sure.

But poor Jeff Hardy, poor Jeff Hardy's DOG!

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy should not consider suicide
his house will be rebuilt
and his career is still not over
he can still be a world champion it will just ake another couple years
the only thing that he cant get back is his dog

Evil Austin

That must really suck, I never was a huge fan of hardy i was like a 50/50 fan but he shoudn't commit suicide just go throguh the hard time i mean life throws you obsticles i mean look at eddie he was living with his wife in a hotel room for nine months while he was in wcw and wrestling and he was world champion in 04. Just take what lifes gives you and in future years look back and laugh at it.

RKOrton.

Reaction score
Damn that sucks for him. I feel bad for the dog that was trapped in there :( . That really sucks for Jeff though

chessarmy

Jeff Hardy should not consider suicide
his house will be rebuilt
and his career is still not over
he can still be a world champion it will just ake another couple years
the only thing that he cant get back is his dog

Is that a fucking poem? You dont need to press enter after every sentence lol

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^The single digit age fans don't know that Jeff is suspended for using drugs unless they all look at WWE's news section on its website, which I seriously doubt. That been said, I do support your views on drugs Roxxi. And Jeff should not be at wm, because he is an idiot, who ignores everyones warnings and continues to fuck up. Jeff needs to grow up

Kaedon

Reaction score
JR about Jeff Hardy's situation

The fall out of the 60 day suspension of Jeff Hardy for a second violation of the WWE Wellness Policy is still making news. Sadly, Friday night, Jeff’s home in North Carolina burned to the ground and he lost essentially every thing he had and most sadly his dog. Losing an animal one is close to is just like losing a family member to many people and we just experienced that with the death of our 18 year old cat Molly who had to be put down after suffering a serious of strokes.

Apparently Matt Hardy saw smoke coming from Jeff’s home on Friday night, discovered that no one was home, but arrived at the house too late to do any thing but watch it burn to the ground.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I found it inteteresting that JR said he saw the smoke on Friday, I was under the impression this happened on Monday after Raw. Also Matt and Jeff live that close by each other? They are much closer than I though they were haha

kingovkings

Reaction score
poor Jeff things ain't getting any easier for him are they. suspended, loses his dog and his house wonder what next in store for him. stressful times for Jeff at the moment bet whatever his drug of choice is it is going to get some hammer in the coming weeks

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Loseing a pet is devistateing i cant imagine loseing my dog.