Jeff Hardy arrested!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

LOOOL, poor guy. thats a lot of shit, no wonder he wanted to take some "time off"...

xtremebadass

So Jeff took a hiatus from WWE to 1) Get MEGA HIGH and 2) take so many roids then stop, so when he came back to WWE he would look like John Cena and Batista.

I swear, if he didn't get nailed, THE MAN IS A GENIUS

lmao

xImpulsive

Reaction score
And to think, he would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling police officers.

Soulpower

Jeff Hardy=The Wrestling Clown

Jeff Hardy says:What's that officer? Why is my nose bleeding? I fell doooooown.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
The people who think this is going to be the 'end of Jeff Hardy' and his popularity are utterly Blue. Everyone already knew he did drugs, he was still the most over guy in the WWE, you really think people are gonna turn on him now? Punk came out and said it every single day and he acknowledged it. Who cares. I'm really curious why the fuck he has steroids when it's clearly obvious he doesn't do any (unless he wanted to start now???).
We don't base our idea that this will be the end of Jeff Hardy on the idea that kids will stop liking him. We base it on the idea that the United States justice system dictates that a person requires prison time for committing felonies.

Great One

Lmao, you really think that will make a difference? Not like he committed murder, don't worry.

The Rated R CMStar

Give it a year, hell come back. Vince will realize they dont need Jeff Hardy, but that they can use Jeff Hardy, so hell give it a chance. If he screws up, WWE will legitimize their Wellness System by firing his ass, and if he doesnt screw up, well, they get all his merch money and overness value.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I agree with CMS, he's going to be back, and still be a top star in WWE or TNA. Jeff is still a big draw, no matter how many arrests. But what's with all the Vicodin? He can smoke weed freely now, he won't have to be jumping off shit anymore.

This Guy

Wow. That's a crapload of drugs. I mean... wow.

Oh well, I guess that's the last we'll ever see of him.

Yeah, he's at home cause he was bailed out. This isn't some stupid little rumor that spiraled out of control.
If this is true, bottom line...you will NEVER see Jeff wrestle again.

of course you will, even if McMahon doesn't touch him for a few years you know Vince will forgive eventually, especially if Jeff can prove he's clean...not to mention with TNA's recent policy of pushing people who get arressted Hardy will be signed and Legends Champion within the next 2 months. lol

We don't base our idea that this will be the end of Jeff Hardy on the idea that kids will stop liking him. We base it on the idea that the United States justice system dictates that a person requires prison time for committing felonies.

lol no offense but the United States Justice system may say people do prison time, but how many of them stay there? DUI's, Driving with suspended licenses, etc, any normal person would be in jail for a year min or longer. Lets see, Lindsay Lohan, Nichole Richie, Paris Hilton, Nick Hogan, how long were they in jail? 6 months combined maybe? Tell me, how long was R. Kelly in jail for? Kurt Angle? Christopher Daniels? Rob Van Dam? Sabu? Hacksaw Jim Duggan? Iron Shiek? Not that long if at all. Granted this is a shit load of drugs by comparison, but none the less even if Hardy goes to prison (which I doubt) it won't be for that long.

noumenon

That is if he isn't in jail. Drug trafficking is a pretty serious charge if that is indeed what he's being charged with.

They fired Umaga for not accepting treatment. Do you really think they're going to take back a guy charged with felony trafficking in opium, two counts of felony possession with intent to sell or deliver a Schedule III controlled substance, felony maintaining a dwelling to keep controlled substance, felony possession of cocaine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

Jeff Hardy the WWE clooooown..kakakayeah...n I do cocaine.

This Guy

That is if he isn't in jail. Drug trafficking is a pretty serious charge if that is indeed what he's being charged with.

They fired Umaga for not accepting treatment. Do you really think they're going to take back a guy charged with felony trafficking in opium, two counts of felony possession with intent to sell or deliver a Schedule III controlled substance, felony maintaining a dwelling to keep controlled substance, felony possession of cocaine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

Jeff Hardy the WWE clooooown..kakakayeah...n I do cocaine.

1) He has to be found guilty in a court of law. Which I realize he probably will, but thats still to happen.

2) again, they fired Umaga....you don't think Vince would bring Umaga back tomorrow if he thought he could make more money from him? How many wrestlers have been fired under the codes of conduct and still returned? If Vince thinks he can make money from you, you will be back. Its the same as everyone going on about how pissed WWE was with Rey and they would embaress him on the way out for his suspension and yet bam, Rey & Morrison have a 5 star match and Rey is treated as a top star on the way out.

I can promise you Vince will rehire Jeff Hardy if he thinks he can make money off him again one day. Sure as I said before, not right aways, but definatly.

noumenon

If Jeff isn't found guilty of these charges then yeah... of course.
But for WWE to re-hire a convicted drug trafficker with all the negative publicity they've had....they'd have to be pretty fuckin stupid.

xtremebadass

If Jeff isn't found guilty of these charges then yeah... of course.
But for WWE to re-hire a convicted drug trafficker with all the negative publicity they've had....they'd have to be pretty fuckin stupid.

Quoted for emphasis