• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
The Ric thing was why I was happy that Charlotte dumped him for Dana Brooke. If you're going to have someone interfering on her behalf, have it be another woman.

I am glad that Ellsworth's departure and final moment was from a woman kicking him out.
Yep...& Yep...

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
For me, while Ellsworth being gone is not the end of the world, I'm actually impressed by the dude. He went from jobber to being a WWE superstar for a year and being able to walk down the aisle at Wrestlemania. Even if he was in a comedy role (which by the way, is still a role), it's kind of impressive really. Plus, from what I hear, he was a very friendly person behind the scenes and was really humble about his opportunity. Any of us would dream to be in WWE, even if we were the comedy act, and this man who nobody thought would ever be in WWE, got his chance, even for a short time. So, I ain't going to bash him, but I think he'll have a nice time in the indies.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Camilla requested that Elsworth be assigned to her as well.

Did n ot want to see him go, at least not yet (another year).

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Eh, he wasn't that special. *shrug*

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
considering the guy was only in to get squashed by Braun, he's done alright for himself this year but ultimately he's back to where he belongs on the indies now. He's had his time in the spotlight and there isn't much you can do with him, i wouldn't have put him on 205live, too much good talent being wasted with Enzo being there as it is. Not a fan of him but i don't hate him. He filled a role and its time to move on

Reactions: Grievous 3D

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
James Ellsworth released

So after this guy being on our tv's for way too long, WWE finally cut the cord. I for one am very much alright with this.

No longer will the chinless wonder plague my tv.

The chinless wonder got to tour the world, live his dream, and do a shit ton more with his life than you're doing with yours.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The chinless wonder got to tour the world, live his dream, and do a shit ton more with his life than you're doing with yours.

And good for him! He'll likely get to continue to travel the world after this.

Still happy he's gone.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
200.gif
.....Stop reminding me of @Butters! :emoji_slight_frown:

• Haha
Reactions: Death Walker