IWF DVD Give-A-Way Contest

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
^ Woah. Why can't I win this? Ive posted almost 100 times since this started 4 days ago and I really want to win this. The news Ive posted is some that I thought could provoke a discussion.

All you do is copy and past news stories from other sites. That isn't using your own brain to make a discussion.

Reaction score
I'm going to be banned because I post alot? That makes no sense at all. You're going to ban a guy who contributes solely because he posts and wants to win the competition. I didn't know there was a Mod spot tbh. I just wanted to win something.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Who said your going to be banned because you post alot? If your banned, which i don't know whether will happen or not, im guessing it will be because your a douche and nobody likes you :).

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Enzo closed the reported post by small show which was him bitching about allen. Enzo said they're going to get banned if they keep posting. here's my response to small show, i typed it and enzo closed it because people didnt suck in his ass juice and like it hate on enzo cause its ez

Enzo's a |93+/-\19|D who just likes to talk essays cause he's on a power trip and this is his way of being a good mod by sharing his intellect on us peons. d00ds a joke, Keep on posting and throw in a boring paragraph, that's all you gotta do john. it's a stupid idea to give free prizes to spammers but hey i'm a stupid troll what do i know

Reaction score
But it's not fair.

There's a heirarchy system here and Im at the bottom. I wanted to break out of that, begin posting and win the contest but Im still getting treated like a peice of shit who's only right is to die a loser.. I'm starting to believe that.

Reaction score
But it's not fair.

There's a heirarchy system here and Im at the bottom. I wanted to break out of that, begin posting and win the contest but Im still getting treated like a peice of shit who's only right is to die a loser.. I'm starting to believe that.

Don't allow your self-esteem to be based upon your reputation on an internet forum.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
But it's not fair.

Go cut yourself or something instead of bitching in a thread for a contest.

Seriously, just shut the hell up, you're ruining this thread. Take your emo comments to HIAT or something. This thread is about the contest, which is a great idea, not you.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I'm going to be banned because I post alot? That makes no sense at all. You're going to ban a guy who contributes solely because he posts and wants to win the competition. I didn't know there was a Mod spot tbh. I just wanted to win something.

Nobody is going to get banned.

But it's not fair.

Just do your best and quit bitching.

Reaction score
Does this count all posts or just ones that are over 2-3 lines?

I say this as Adam posted more than me in the past 4 days, but 3/4 of his are 1 liners.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
honestly if john doesn't win this i'd be pissed. guys been trying and that's more then you can say for anybody else

Status
Not open for further replies.