IWF DVD Give-A-Way Contest

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
We are announcing today during the month of September we will have a contest. In order to win the contest you must post regularly on a daily basis (Hell in a Thread does not count). The person at the end of the month who has the most posts out of everyone in the forum (excluding HIAT) will be the winner of this contest. The winner of the contest wins the new WWE DVD: "Raw The Beginning The Best of Seasons 1 & 2".

The winner of the contest may also be considered for a trial run as a moderator of a section on the forum, pending approval of the staff.
To enter into the contest you MUST first go to the following link and fill out all required information to enter the contest.

Enter Contest Here!

screenshot20100703at414.png

"It's the longest running weekly entertainment program on cable, with more than 17 years of shocking moments, outstanding matches, and more. However, other than the occasional match on other DVD sets, the WWE Universe has never been able to relive the early excitement of Monday Night Raw on DVD. Now, for the first time ever, the best matches and moments of Seasons 1 and 2 of Raw are collected in a DVD set.""

Contest starts August 30th 2010 6:00 PM EST. Contest ends September 30th 2010 11:59 PM EST.

After the contest ends we will tally up out of all of the members who entered into the contest who had the most valuable amount of posts during the month of September. We will then contact the winner of the contest and announce who he/she is and send them their DVD.

Posts will only be counted if they are of average or above quality. Spam posts will not be counted and will have a negative influence in the final decision.

Spam posts: One word posts or posts being made that require little to no thought or substance.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Applying in a while.

edit; if C4 wins, make sure it's a bomb, and make sure it'll kill him

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Not signing up but you really shouldn't count people who post stupid news stories that nobody replies to. I'm sure I could post assloads of those a day, but y'know...

Montana

Reaction score
This is very awesome! I actually really want to get my hands on this DVD, however i don't think i'll be able to post the most. SHould be a great way to stir up activity though. You can already tell.

Reaction score
For this to really be a legit contest than two people need to automatically be disqualified. Both John and allen can't win this because while they don't spam, they will both up their already high posting rate of garbage news threads and talking about things that they obviously wikipedied recently. Talking out of the ass doesn't make for quality posts or discussions.

Slash

Reaction score
I'm not signing up but I'd say anyone can do it just monitor and if they spam then they get disqualified.

Reaction score
^ Woah. Why can't I win this? Ive posted almost 100 times since this started 4 days ago and I really want to win this. The news Ive posted is some that I thought could provoke a discussion.

Montana

Reaction score
I can def. see some fights coming out of this. But to Small Shows credit, MOST of his post have some value to it. He has posted a few topics that were stretching it, but i think no more than anyone else would wants to win.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Ultimately the decision rests on the person who has contributed the most to the forum during the month of September.

Reaction score
How is talking about another Virgil/DiBiase feud while admitting never having seen much of it contributing??? It's googling shit for discussion, that's not solid contribution. He's posted maybe two really solid threads at best, but he's posting at such a torrid pace not because he's a good member, he most certainly isn't, but because he wants to win, probably because he thinks he's going to get a trail modspot. It's bogus, but I guess it's up to me to prevent such a miscarriage of justice from happening, John prepared to get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.