Ive Had Enough

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Ok hang on guys ok hear me out........ Am i really that bad? Cause seriously i have no problem being mates with you guys online. I think a forum is a way to get away from the real world. Cmon if you hate me that bad ignore me but i like mike raw cat we all just sit back open a cold one and let it be? I mean what do i have to do apart from leave to get on the good side of you guys? Dont say post better or more cause whatever i do u will always hate me.

Travis40

I'm also underage...

Cause seriously i have no problem being mates with you guys online.

...you want to mate with us?

btw, your life must really suck if you strive to be accepted by total strangers, that are half a world away....

LKP

you'll be our bitch like blaze for a while, then we'll find someone else.

A bit pathetic to do on he net don't u think? Its like a class of cyber bullies lol

btw, your life must really suck if you strive to be accepted by total strangers, that are half a world away....

Your must suck due to continuous belittling of me lol

LKP

Then why do u neg rep me to get on my nerves? Your Kinda Contradicting yourself.

LKP

I know its fun though you got to admit?

But I neg rep you because it's funny as hell when you cry like a little bitch about it.

Ok say i do not bitch can we be mates?