It Begins Promo Discussion *Updated*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
RE: 2nd January 2012

It IS Jericho.
I got my dad to put a £500 bet on at a local booky, got 7/1 odds.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

seabs said:
Jericho is going to be really dependent on his alignment imo. If he's babyface then I can see him getting the better of Punk here as he seems to be getting abit repetitive with his insults. However if we have a heel Jericho I can see him being booked so Punk goes over in most segments.

Hopefully we get promos similar to the Jericho HBK feud. I loved Jericho during that time.

Oh god that feud was exceptional. I've liked Jericho every gimmick he's had. Shame he was never a big draw, else he really would of been a permanent ME.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score

so yeah it could just be me but do any of you see the DX on his cufflinks what could that mean

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score

Crayo said:
Saw that too but it won't be DX :)

oh i know that i was just wondering what it implied what it could mean

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

These promos seem to be getting the sting affect now were everything is going to be over read lol. The DX would be a bit subtle for WWE imo.

The sting affect for people who didn't see last year :

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
What we do know is, these Youtube links are showing up when the "Twitter Bar" (WWE has a twitter bar that shows you who is trending related to WWE, it's down the bottom left when Monday Night RAW is airing live) and it gets "hacked" and links you to the YouTube user, where there's 1 video and you watch it. All of them on different accounts, very mysterious stuff. One of the greatest mysterious promo's they've ever done.

What do you mean exactly?

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Jericho. His Twitter trolling I think gives it away. Many people think it could be Sheffield though, or even Brodus...