It Begins Promo Discussion *Updated*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
1st Promo:

2nd Promo:

3rd Promo:

4th Promo:

5th Promo:

5th:

Will continue to update these as a new one comes out every week.

The major rumours is that this return will be for Chris Jericho, though no one is completely sure. It could be Shane & Stephanie McMahon wanting to take back control of the WWE. It could be yet another Undertaker return, as he always seems to come back before Wrestlemania.

What we do know is, these Youtube links are showing up when the "Twitter Bar" (WWE has a twitter bar that shows you who is trending related to WWE, it's down the bottom left when Monday Night RAW is airing live) and it gets "hacked" and links you to the YouTube user, where there's 1 video and you watch it. All of them on different accounts, very mysterious stuff. One of the greatest mysterious promo's they've ever done.

The video links I've posted aren't all the originals, only the first 1 is I think.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RE: It Begins Promo Discussion

I'm pretty sure it will be Jericho as the videos seem so unlike him it is him especially after reading that he want to reinvent himself again.
A possible long shot could be Jeff Hardy with the girl being Dixie Carter and allowing him to return. Possibly even a TNA invasion of WWE in the same vein of the ECW invasion in 1997. He could even use the Anti Christ Gimmick mixed in with his current redemption storyline. As if he wants to thank TNA for giving him the one more shot by destroying the competition. I've probably read too much into it but it does have a slight possibility. Plus Jeff signed in January so his contract could expire in January I don't know how long he's signed for.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Highly doubt it. For that to happen (I'd LOVE it if it did) Vince would have to have bought TNA, and we'd know if he has done by now. Especially as it's owned by people that hate him, lol. WWE wouldn't want Hardy, from what I've heard, he's been given chance after chance at TNA after drugs problems. I;m convinced it's either Jericho working with Steph or Steph & Shane. Some say it's McCool and Undertaker returning together.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

I think it's Chris Jericho!
Y = Year
J = January
2 = Second

And also I think he will feud with CM Punk because Punk is using the best in the world gimmick which Jericho used to he might comeback to claim the best in the world title.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

@IAmJericho vs. @CMPunk for wrestlemania, would steal the show from @TheRock and john cena
17 Dec
in reply to ?
Chris Jericho
@IAmJericho Chris Jericho
@SLuBMan It ain't happening dummy! Get over it

Dont have any cos i dont care. @sameoldshit RT @CenaFanForLife @IAmJericho What are your opiniuns about New Masked Kane return to WWE ??

It probably is Jericho he's trolling too hard for it now to be him imo.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

William said:
Y = Year
J = January
2 = Second

And also I think he will feud with CM Punk because Punk is using the best in the world gimmick which Jericho used to he might comeback to claim the best in the world title.

Yeah quite a lot of people picked up on that, I'm ashamed to say I didn't at first. Back to claim what is his, it could definitely be that best in the world gimmick that CM Punk has undertook, and which Jericho made famous.

seabs said:
@IAmJericho vs. @CMPunk for wrestlemania, would steal the show from @TheRock and john cena
17 Dec
in reply to ?
Chris Jericho

Dont have any cos i dont care. @sameoldshit RT @CenaFanForLife @IAmJericho What are your opiniuns about New Masked Kane return to WWE ??

That's what I thought. His trolling on Twitter literally makes me think it's him more often, but it's hard because the girl is so involved in these promos now. The only explanation I could see is Steph bringing him back or something...

Maybe Johnny Ace keeps texting Steph to bring back a Superstar to take the title off Punk (since he and Punk hate each other). Can't think of any other way.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Crayo said:
William said:
Y = Year
J = January
2 = Second

Yeah quite a lot of people picked up on that, I'm ashamed to say I didn't at first. Back to claim what is his, it could definitely be that best in the world gimmick that CM Punk has undertook, and which Jericho made famous.

seabs said:
17 Dec
in reply to ?
Chris Jericho

That's what I thought. His trolling on Twitter literally makes me think it's him more often, but it's hard because the girl is so involved in these promos now. The only explanation I could see is Steph bringing him back or something...

Maybe Johnny Ace keeps texting Steph to bring back a Superstar to take the title off Punk (since he and Punk hate each other). Can't think of any other way.

I've been thinking of the Stephanie thing actually maybe she comes back with Shane to reclaim the WWE for the Mcmahon family. HHH is still the COO keyfabe wise isn't he?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

seabs said:
I've been thinking of the Stephanie thing actually maybe she comes back with Shane to reclaim the WWE for the Mcmahon family. HHH is still the COO keyfabe wise isn't he?

That's what I thought at first, but I heard Shane doesn't want anything to do with the WWE anymore, and is on his way to becoming huge in China or something. Maybe if his business failed over there he might of come back for January, who knows, I wouldn't complain though.

HHH is still the COO kayfabe wise yeah, think he is outside of kayfabe now isn't he? I know he's the next man who takes charge after Vince (with steph ofc). He's always backstage and runs the shows if Vince isn't there, so I'm presuming he is.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Propheltless so it's not someone who's going to save us ? Still sounds like Jericho doing a complete 180 on his save us return in 2007.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm convinced more than ever it's Jericho.

This makes a ton of sense if its Jericho-boy and Punk-girl

List of video analysis in order:

1) Boy is working, no sign of the girl. Jericho was working in the WWE way before Punk was even around.
2) Boy is still working girl shows up. Jericho is still doing his think, but then Punk starts to come along.
3) Girl starts to copy boy, boy gets in trouble. Punk starts copying Jericho (at least in Jerichos mind). Why Jericho is in trouble, not sure...
4) Girl copies boy, boy tries to get away to stay out of trouble. Punk (among others per Jericho) is still copying Jericho, jericho leaves the WWE. Jericho has mentioned many times that he left because people were all copying and turning into him.
5) Boy gets in trouble, "cant help you anymore". Girl gets angry and throws his book off the table. Jericho is essentially saying that you have gotten to this point by copying me, there is nothing left for me to teach you. Time to brawl?

Boy is Jericho, girl is Punk.

That's one theory.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
2nd January 2012

Okay so the one person we are all rooting for and guessing is of course Jericho but what if it isn't? who else could it be Undertaker? well he had those promo's last year it's to obvious for it to be Undertaker i mean it could just be me but i sense its not Jericho or Taker what do you guys think?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RE: 2nd January 2012

We did have a thread for this but don't worry ;).

It's highly likely it's Jericho, but like you say what if it's not? Then it's a high possibility it'll be Taker, Skip Sheffield or someone like Clay maybe. But I'm so convinced it's Jericho. The girl is Punk, Jericho is saying to the girl he can't help her anymore (she tries to copy his work, Punk copied Best in the World from him etc). It's defo Chris :).

If not though, I'd prefer it to be Skip.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score

Crayo said:
We did have a thread for this but don't worry ;).

It's highly likely it's Jericho, but like you say what if it's not? Then it's a high possibility it'll be Taker, Skip Sheffield or someone like Clay maybe. But I'm so convinced it's Jericho. The girl is Punk, Jericho is saying to the girl he can't help her anymore (she tries to copy his work, Punk copied Best in the World from him etc). It's defo Chris :).

If not though, I'd prefer it to be Skip.

ah i thought there would have been my bad :rolleyes: i mean i do want to see Undertaker and Jericho again but i don't know i want to be suprised and taken aback at it the Skip or Ryback rather thing seem's possible due to his tweets over the weekend but maybe he just wanted to have a bit fun ah man idk the Jericho Punk seems the most legit i just dont guess why Punk would be a she? and it says he will return when she tells us thats the only thing that gets me with the Punk/Jericho

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

True, that did throw me off. That's what makes these vignettes so epic, I generally have no idea who it is. Last year I called Undertaker vs HHH instantly, when Sting was the biggest rumour at the time. I just doubt WWE would pull out 5 (or 4) vignettes for the predictable return of Undertaker, knowing they're most likely going to disappoint people now.

It's Jericho though, I'm sure of it. The latest vignette has so many hints (dirty sheets reported it would). Chris is crossed out on the book. 0.18 in the video is the maple leaf (Canadian home flag) then it disappears. It's just got to be Jericho.

2nd of January:

[Y]: Year
[2]: Second
[J] January

Coincidence?