Is IWF dead?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is IWF dead??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
According to the statistics the activity between May 01 of this year and today the amount of new posts is about half of what it was at the same time last year. Doesn't really mean anything though.

Fact of the matter is we could have 35-50 regular posters, which we easily do, and we still have a forum. No its not as active as say wrestlezone, but that's pretty much exactly why that place blows.

This is nothing to be concerned about. Just keep posting tbh.

meh it don't blow haha..Its fun really.

Christian

Reaction score
yup. this place used to be active, now I check this forum like once a day and most of the time there's no new posts. definitely no new interesting posts.

MikeRaw

The problem is, the active members here don't post. I used to be really active as well, but I haven't posted much at all in the last month and a half or so, especially in the wrestling sections. The same goes for other members. We have "active members" in that they come on, spam in HIAT, talk in the sb, and are online, but the wrestling discussion is really only done by the new members, and they usually disappear after a few days,once no one responds to them.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Not to worry, I am here again.....

Save_Us.Formermosthatedguyontheforum

Evil Austin

IWF will be back and booming in a month or two the summer holidays just started for the majority of us (minus the australians) and it should give us more active members.

IWF I wouldn't say it is dead; I would say just in a temporary comma of some sort.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Everyone said this at Winter.

MikeRaw

Summer holidays doesn't increase activity, it takes away. I don't know about everyone else, but I have better things to do on nice summer days than log onto IWF all day. So do most people. There's more activity during the school year than there is during summer, because during summer, people like to go out, and can go out later and longer, and to different places. I don't expect much more activity this summer.

MikeRaw

So respond to them.

Feel free. I've basically been the only "known" member to post consistently in the WWE section from April 08-April/May 09. I had to make threads just to keep the section going. I've got nothing left. I haven't watched a full Raw in over a month, and I have a lack of interest in wrestling lately, so my opinions won't mean much, and i don't feel like wasting time when the topics are generic as hell, and no one else even responds.

Christian

Reaction score
Feel free. I've basically been the only "known" member to post consistently in the WWE section from April 08-April/May 09. I had to make threads just to keep the section going. I've got nothing left. I haven't watched a full Raw in over a month, and I have a lack of interest in wrestling lately, so my opinions won't mean much, and i don't feel like wasting time when the topics are generic as hell, and no one else even responds.

I think there's a lot of people on these forums that don't watch wrestling anymore.

the dark knight

chris benoit needs to kill his family again so we could get more activity.

the dark knight

seriously though, start posting bitches. i see at least 10 members on when i log on at night and see no new posts but mine after an hour...wtf

the dark knight

when i first joined i couldn't keep up with the number of new posts in ONE thread....