Is IWF dead?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is IWF dead??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xtremebadass

A forum is only as good as it's members. Now I am not pointing any fingers, because fingers were pointed a couple posts above, but when your members are total jackoffs, the forum will turn into one massive circle jerk.

Now, please stop jerking it and make the forum a better place and it will succeed.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
People improve... Look at Monkeystyle, he was the worst member here when he joined, and he turned into a quality admin. Anyone can improve, problem is no one gives them a chance. Bottom line is we need more respect, maturity, and responsible staff and activity should come to us.

MikeRaw

People improve... Look at Monkeystyle, he was the worst member here when he joined, and he turned into a quality admin. Anyone can improve, problem is no one gives them a chance. Bottom line is we need more respect, maturity, and responsible staff and activity should come to us.

Bullshit. The only difference in Monkeystyle is that people ride his dick now. He's the same Monkey he was before he was even a supermod.

Moonlight Drive

Hey, I have a weird idea.

Why don't people stop posting these threads every two months because IWF (or any of it's sections for that matter) hasn't died since the last 5 or 6 were posted.

We need Jimmeh back >=[

the dark knight

it started dying when jimmeh and the rest of you aussies joined.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I call for a fresh start, we all start over and try to build a decent "friendship" on the forum. No more bashing, No more gloating, just straight discussions. With no attacking everyone else. If we can agree to do this everything should get back on track.

1chiban

Reaction score
Matt Hardy will not die...

Erm...

Agree with you Sterl, always a lot of flaming on here.

Anyways, I haven't been on in a while. Why's it 'died' ?