Is IWF dead?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is IWF dead??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Allowing advertisements would help. Advertising this forum would help also. Become known

Starting over with that gay peace Jesus bullshit won't solve shit. We'll just have a forum full of gay bros. Every forum needs some sort of hate that involves flaming to provide some type of entertainment. Having peace is like getting rid of CAS Talk, it'll just make things work.

Some of the staff needs to fuck off also.

Basically, advertisements=winner. Bring in some new fish, give the forum a cool new look. Then everybody can stfu.

Also stop banning all the controversial members. At least confine them to CAS Talk.

But everybody here likes to bitch, and take no action whatsoever to help.

To the fucker who said he goes on another forum, and still visits here because he wants to see it live. How about you invite some of those other fuckers over here? Fucking ass.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

And the forum layout is ugly as fuck.

And I don't care how much the admins care about their mods. Let go of your personal friendly bias and give some of these fuckers the big boot.

MikeRaw

I have to agree with Stinger on a few things.
Way to many staff. Ironic, cause I'm part of the staff, but there are way too many, and way too many that don't do shit.
There's also no need to ban all these people. Kenfan, Blaze, C4, etc, have all been fucked over, just cause people don't like them. Who cares? At least they post, and brought some activity.

MikeRaw

The staff, IMO, should be:
Admins: Monkeystyle, This Guy, Chuck, Wrestling Station
Keep as is, but add WS. The guy is pretty active, and deserves a promotion

Supermods: Soulpower, Kaedon
Either way. It could be SP and Peep, or SP and Kaedon. Doesn't matter, but I don't see the need for 4 supermods.

Mods: Peepshow, Xtremebadass, Myself, CMS, The Dark Knight...
No offense to Nino or Snackz, obviously. I wouldn't even be opposed to them staying on, but when we speak of having two many mods, I honestly have no clue why the babes section has a mod, and WWE does not. Or why there needs to be a GFX mod, when there's really no tournaments, all it is is requests and showrooms, which, IMO, doesn't need to be moderwated. I think TDK should be added, if he wants to come back more. When he decides to be active, he's here alot, and lately, he has been. When he's here, he checks pretty much all the sections, is active, and everyone knows him. CMS should be put back in. He was taken out cause he did a dick thing int he BTB section, but let's be honest.. it's BTB.. Who the fuck cares? Put him back. He's one of the best posters here, and is really active.

MikeRaw

I should also add that, I wouldn't be opposed to getting rid of additional staff altogether.
Best case scenario would be just admins. Just put Chuck, Monkeystyle, This Guy, WS, and Soulpower in charge, universally. Between them, someone is alwyas on, and TBH, I don't see the need for anyone else.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I think we should worry about getting the activity back first before we worry about cutting down on staff. Just my opinion.

MikeRaw

No, I think cutting down on the staff would get activity back. So many peopel posted their asses off to tr to prove themselves worthy of being staff, and then as soon as they became staff, they stopped, and rarely post at all anymore. Some of these guys are the best posters here, and as soon as they got their promotion, they felt like they did all they needed to do, and stopped posting. Cutting down on staff would show it's not a free ride.

xtremebadass

I think the forum is just fine. Stop analyzing the piss out of this.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
MIke has a great staff system but to many admins is just wrong, I reckon 4 is too many right now anyway. Well 3 right now!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The problem is, the active members here don't post. I used to be really active as well, but I haven't posted much at all in the last month and a half or so, especially in the wrestling sections. The same goes for other members. We have "active members" in that they come on, spam in HIAT, talk in the sb, and are online, but the wrestling discussion is really only done by the new members, and they usually disappear after a few days,once no one responds to them.

the audacity