Is Chris Benoit a Hall of Famer?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is Chris Benoit a Hall of Famer

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wordlife

^^^this might be a right/wrong answer... but I havent heard of roid rage before so... yeah... its kinda bad to do steriods lol... idk, great wrestler... crazy guy, thats all I gotta say

J

i didnt say it was ok i just said that unlike lots of other cases he was actually not in the right mind.

...and i counteract you statement and say that he knew axactly what he was doing...It was done to procise to be a spur of the moment thing...

Reaction score
^^^this might be a right/wrong answer... but I havent heard of roid rage before so... yeah... its kinda bad to do steriods lol... idk, great wrestler... crazy guy, thats all I gotta say

Roid Rage is where you take Steroids and it makes you crazy. yeah its bad to do Steroids and he shouldnt have been but it was b/c of the Roids that he did all that and now im being bashed and stuff b/c i still support Benoit and i still respect him as a person and i remember him for who he was in his life, not in his death.

Reaction score
would you still love your dad if he took steroids flipped and then killed you and your mother. think of it that way before you back someone up so fully. ok i agree the wrestler chris benoit was a legend. however after this he will never be mentioned nor should ever be mentioned. those who knew who the wrestler benoit was will know he was good and thats where it stays it all changed when he killed his family. and no one is really bashing you. we are just heavily arguing your stance bacshing would be me calling you a stupid fucking moron who should go fuck a dog. thats bashing

Wordlife

^^^thanks... i loved em as a wrestler... and yeah... it was sad though... and the wwe is missing a good wrestler there

Beer Money Army

despite what happen this week.... he does earn a spot in the HOF he's one of the greatest wrestler ever... he does earn a HOF spot end of story.....

he earned one more than pete rose

Oasis

Reaction score
Yeah, he should get into the wrestling hall of fame. I doubt he will though because of what happened, But I think he deserves to be put in......

Reaction score
hes earned one more that pete rose has? pete rose was guaranteed HOF. possibly you could look that chris benoit as a wrestler is HOF. but will he ever make it no

Great One

I didn't read this thread, but fuck you all who said no, you're all pieces of ignorant shit and can suck a dick, period. Chris Benoit is one of the, if not the most deserving Hall of Famer in history. He's put more heart and dedication into the business then almost anyone. He never minded once jobbing out to everyone and putting younger talent over. He's given A LOT of the wrestlers we see today the talent that they have and taught them many things to get them over. One recent one being MVP, who he helped GREATLY in the feud and you saw how much you he improved. Anyone who disregards Benoit's legend and Hall of Fame status shouldn't be watching professional wrestling (people putting their body on the fucking line to ENTERTAIN us), you should all go watch soap operas and maybe retrieve the other part of your brain which isn't completely one sided and stubborn. I'll continue on this later, but the point is Benoit has done so much for wrestling (please don't compare to Hogan...) and he deserves the Hall of Fame for the things he did for wrestling, not to be concerned with what occured in his personal life and be judged on his personal life. Lastly, people say he lost respect for doing what he did, well whatever, I don't respect him as a human being either for killing his own family, but you all lost respect for saying he doesn't deserve to be in the wrestling Hall of Fame. Yes, this was a bashing post because I'm tired of ignorant fucks.

Anyone is willing to argue with this, but I think this is more a factual point then opioniated.

How many wrestlers do you think have 'commited crimes' and are still in the Hall of Fame?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Great One think as a normal person,not as a wrestling fan...I dont care ,if Ric Flair,Taker,Austin,Rock,HHH,HBK,Angle killed their mildly Blue son,and wife I would say the same exact shit....Fuck You Benoit. I dont care if he won 10203049 world fucking titles and had 1398902349 5 star matches he is still a fucking sick peice of shit and he threw his whole legacy as a wrestler down the drain when he killed his family.....I cannot see how you could possibly still have respect for this mother fucker.....you are putting Fake Soap Opera Bullshit Pro Wrestling over fucking a woman and Childs life and that is fucked up.

thewarmachine

Reaction score
benoit was a killer in and out of the ring yes he should and im gonna tell u why his personal life should not affect his wrestling career he was a great wrestler thats all that counts but i hate the bastard

Reaction score
being a great wrestler, or athlete isnt all you need to get into the hall of fame. you call us ignorant because we dont think benoit deserves anymore that he got. a nice tenure in hell. i cant believe you seriously think that. a hall of fame is something you get when you combine EVERYTHING that has been done. on and off the field, in and out of the ring however you put it. i cant believe you are basing your claim on something the sick mother fucker was PAID to do. i guess you must get paid to be stupid. i seriously cant believe you actually think that. professional wrestling has always been fake, everyone in the wrestling hall of fame is a joke if you want to look at it that way. i honestly dont see how you can have the top wrestlers when they were chosen to get the title and get to the top, and paid to be who they are on screen. you shouldnt be watchin professional wrestling if you dont know its fake by now and know that its all a big soap opera. and now some sick mother fucker who worked for the soap opera killed his wife and 7 year old son. and you say he should be in the hall of fame. do all you people who think benoit should be in the hall of fame and then turn around and say he should be in for wrestler benoit, ok i admit i liked to watch him, should be in the hall of fame. i say FUCK YOU. i cant believe you are that ignorant to believe that shit. and you say they put their bodies on the line. so there is a risk for fuck up. people get hurt blah blah blah. maybe he is a deserving hall of famer in the fake wrestling hall of fame. but he will never make it there. because he no longer has the out of ring respect that he once had. and you need both to make it into a hall of fame. you sick ignorant fuck. and ya im talkin to you great one

by the way. i voted no. but im not saying his in ring accomplishments are unworthy or hall of fame. his out of ring fuck up as i would call it is whats going to keep him from HOF

the dark knight

as much as i hate the bastard at the moment, i have to say he is a hall of famer. you dont erase everything the man has done for just being a killer. yea, i've been cursing at him since they canceled the vince angle and since i knew that he killed his family. but he was WHC before and he is FAMOUS. so i guess he should be in the HOF.