Is Chris Benoit a Hall of Famer?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is Chris Benoit a Hall of Famer

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PeepShow

With all of the things that have gone on this past week, one question popped into my mind. Is Chris Benoit a Hall of Famer? This is so sad, not just b/c of the events that occured, but the fact that WWE Prolly wont ever put Benoit in the Hall of Fall.

Now I know some of you will say, "well he doesnt belong in the Hall of Fame, he belongs in the Hall of Shame.....blah blah blah." The fact is you people are basically disreguarding everything that he did in that ring as a performer. Now to you guys its just Chris Benoit: The Killer......You guys are just saying forget about his great macthes w/ Kurt Angle and stuff, and forget about him working his ass off for 20 yrs and becoming world champion. Forget about his matches w/ Jericho and all that stuff. Froget about all the matches he had were at the beginning you said were gunna be terrible, but then Benoit made it great.

I cant forget about all of that. Chris Benoit was one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. Im sorry, but I just dont see how a consider a guy who for 40 busted his ass, and was one of the best ever, a Cerial Killer. Was what he did wrong? Hell Yes. But he was just so happy and peacefull for 40 yrs.

Did any of you see him after Eddie died? I mean he lost it. And you guys are just going to forget everything he did b/c of what he did here this past week?

Im sorry, but I just cant forget about all of that. In my book, he was one of the top 10 wrestlers ever, and he will never be forgotten, and belongs in the HOF, even though the WWE will prolly never give it to him.

So do you guys think hes a HOFer?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Nope....and I am done saying why,he should never be in any kind of HOF ever...except maybe one for Murderers with the most sympathitic fans.

J

Ok let me just say...Did he do alot for Wrestling...Yeah he did...He helped get wrestling back up to it normals standard...Where its been sitting for a while...I'll be honest...I stopped watching wrestling for a lil' bit during the whole Triple H being Champ for ever thing...but i finally started watching it again when the fued with Chris Benoit and Trips started...It was awsome...and if it wasn't for him...I probly wouldn't have started watching it again...So yea i will admit he did a hell of alot to help WWE...

...but now...He is really hurting the WWE...everyone is bashing WWE...all over the news and stuff...and if you ask me...He is really harming the WWE now...Its to the point i can't go to a news channel without hearing all this shit about WWE...and lets just say it not positive...So lets see...Did he help WWE...Yea he did help it...but now he is bringing WWE down...So all his career was basically for nothing...

So do i think he deserves to be in the HOF...NO...You wanna know why...HE KILLED A 7 YEAR OLD...I don't care what kinda excuse people may come up with...Theres no reason to do it...I mean...NO REASON AT ALL...So yea...In my opinion...No...

Reaction score
peepshow. there is no way benoit deserves the hall of fame. sure he was great. as soon as he killed his wife and his kid he lost all of those privelages to even be considered. in the benoit tragedy thread as v1 is speaking of not going there again. many other instances has been brought up i will use a different one here. Pete Rose. Pete Rose helped baseball grow. Made and set many records. was destined for the hall of fame. but like any other professional athlete that commits a felony and defaces the companys face in commiting said felony they lose all respect in the business from their on out. yes Pete Rose was good. no one cares anymore. he turned on his fans and on his team, and on his own business that gave him a chance. the MLB didnt give him his retirement because of it. i agree with some people with pete rose and other "real" people situations. that before they commited the crime they were good but after no one cares, they feel disappointed. however in benoits case we never really saw the "real" side of him like you see other professional athletes. he was paid to say what he said. paid to do what he did. paid to act how he acted. thats all we saw. was what he was paid to do on TV. we never knew the real chris benoit. even with the chris benoit we did know after this he should be stripped of all glory he has gained from the wwe as was pete rose.

so i say FUCK NO. chris benoit doesnt belong in the hall of fame. he belongs where he is now. in HELL

PeepShow

Outcast kid, I know this is off the topic, but can you tell me how Pete Rose turned on his team? He bet for his team, not against it

Reaction score
prove he was on roid rage. man when the toxicology comes back and shows he wasnt on any drugs definately roids. then what are you gonna say
he tested negative at the beginning of April. still how can you say that just because he was on drugs that he should be innocent? im not having this convo with you. you just as sick as him. maybe you should go shoot up on roids kill me then tell the judge you were on roids and find out what happens!

J

Yes He Is!!! Omg He Wasnt In His Right Friggin Mind!!! He Was On Roid Rage!!! Get Over It!!

THERE NO EXSCUSE...PLANE AND SIMPLE...HE SPILLED THE BLOOD OF HIS OWN SON...AND THE IS UNFORGIVIBLE...FACE THE FACTS!!!

...and just so you know...If he wasn't in his right frigen mind how the hell did he plan this all out...It was a spur of the moment thing..

Reaction score
this is to peeps. betting is illegal. he committed a crime. that is how he turned on his team. maybe hes the only one that got caught. any professional athlete that has commited a crime has been stripped of any glory and is no longer respected. your not looking at the point. the point his he commited a crime which no professional sporting venue tolerates.

btw peeps i aint tryin to be an asshole to you. your view is your view bro

PeepShow

this is to peeps. betting is illegal. he committed a crime. that is how he turned on his team. maybe hes the only one that got caught. any professional athlete that has commited a crime has been stripped of any glory and is no longer respected. your not looking at the point. the point his he commited a crime which no professional sporting venue tolerates.

btw peeps i aint tryin to be an asshole to you. your view is your view bro

I understand man, No hard feelings. This is a forum, and I still respect you....lol

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Everyone please tell me why it was ok because he was on fucking steriods....furthermore,please tell me the last time you heard a story of a man on roid rage killing his family

Reaction score
dude. how is killing a child. let alone a child that is metally Blue due to a disorder no one can help forgivable? your fuckin sick bro. and your telling me benout searched his whole house for two bibles to place next to the dead bodies of his wife and child in the spur of the moment. man you need to see a shrink or something man. you need to get your head on right bro. and how can you say that he was on roid rage its ok. your condoning the worst illegal act anyone can commit because he was commiting another illegal act in using steroids and you actually believe this. man you need to get out more and see that real life is not that way. and maybe read some other court cases man. where the defendant killed someone and pleaded they were on drugs. man they went straigh to death row. no questions asked bro