Is Carmella ready?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I disagree...if you aren't a very good technical wrestler...
go do something else...and Carmella is just annoying.
Frankly I don't find her character interesting...but then
none of the women really have character...apart from
say Asuka & Becky who are foreign & have character
simply by not being American.
I dunno there have been many examples in the past of wrestlers who have had great matches but they aren't that good at wrestling. But then again all of those people are way better wrestlers then Carmella. That just shows how bad she is.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
All the botox, hair extensions, and make-up can't hide that she has very little in ring skills. Never liked her.

Pretty sad that someone who started out her career by stripping (Kelly Kelly) managed to have a 5 star match with Beth Phoenix and Carmella can't even put on a 3.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Pretty sad that someone who started out her career by stripping (Kelly Kelly) managed to have a 5 star match with Beth Phoenix and Carmella can't even put on a 3.
Maybe Carmella will in the future, don't count her out. But then again if you are going to be a wrestling champion, you have to be somewhat good at wrestling. The fact that Carmella is shitter then Kelly Kelly and she is a champion, means that woman's wrestling has regressed.

I would be ok with her if she has a good character like Alexa but sadly she doesn't. She has the potential to be good and I can make up stuff to make her a better character in my head but that is fantasy booking. From what I see on TV, Carmella is just generic

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Honestly she's ok, but nothing special. I kinda liked her until she beat Asuka. And she's not even that cute like Alexa Bliss. I'm starting to agree with my cousin she's like Carmela brand Vienna sausages

Razorback3200

Reaction score
I don't think she's a terrible wrestler, but she still isn't that good. Her match with charlotte was bad, her matches with asuka were bad, the cash in was really great, but as I just mentioned, she hasn't had a good match since then.

And while i'm on the topic of charlotte, Alexa bliss buried 3 of the 4 horsewomen, Carmella finished the job.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Only thing Carmella is ready for is to annoy the hell out of me.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Carmella is gonna be and always is ready no mater what because of Vince, Kevin, and probably some other creative people loving her like they did with Sable, and yes that makes James Ellsworth the new Marc Mero.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Asuka has lost all momentum and is no longer special. She is now just the same as everyone else. They sacrificed Asuka by pushing Carmella. It's nice to know what WWE's priorities are.

Carmella is a female Honky Tonk Man but without the character or heat.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah, Asuka is no longer special because WWE made her that way, she really shouldn't be the same as everyone else to some extent, and them sacrificing Asuka to some that is beyond stupid. At least we now what WWE's main goal, which is push women who can't wrestle or can't a promo, but at least she looks good.

Also, saying Carmella is the female Honky Tonk is an insult to Honky.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Guys, stay on topic and no bickering or I will lock this thread.
I get the staying on topic, but bickering? Who has been bickering?

The sad thing is that Carmella can be a good character. The lack of creativity with her character is astonishing. It's weird that they they are pushing her so much without having even attempted to develop her character. She is the female version of Jinder Mahal.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I get the staying on topic, but bickering? Who has been bickering?

I have been following the threads and there has been plenty of bickering between you two. It stops now and I won't let this thread follow that line. Be polite, everyone. Period. I'm not going to debate this.

And this is not just directed at you, it's directed at everyone.