Iron Man 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Don't see why the 2nd one was far worse. I especially liked the big fuck you to Chris Nolan at the end.

I think Nolan has enough in his bank balance to get over that one.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I think Nolan has enough in his bank balance to get over that one.

Pretty Sure Marvel and Disney have much more.

Reaction score
Used of Extremist sucked ass entirely, the entire thing wasn't that great but Ironman is a one arc comic book series. Yeah sure, his gear is cool and he's meant to be Marvel's answer to Batman in some sense but this was shoddy, looks great and some real cool scenes but damn, they had the chance to captialize on the only decent Ironman arc and they fail to make a decent movie out of it.

Miss D

Reaction score
It could not be as bad as Punisher warzone I can not sit thought that one

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Pretty Sure Marvel and Disney have much more.

Pretty sure Nolan doesn't care, we could go on like this all day. What was the dig out of interest? Doubt I will be watching IM2 anytime soon.

Kassidy

Reaction score
Used of Extremist sucked ass entirely, the entire thing wasn't that great but Ironman is a one arc comic book series. Yeah sure, his gear is cool and he's meant to be Marvel's answer to Batman in some sense but this was shoddy, looks great and some real cool scenes but damn, they had the chance to capitalize on the only decent Ironman arc and they fail to make a decent movie out of it.

Word, The use of Extremist making Tony a true powered superhero without the suit and the real Mandarin would be a perfect follow up to Avengers where he fought Aliens and now would be up against a Villain wielding Alien Technology. Its sad that this is the movie when it could have been so much more