Iron Man 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
[video=youtube;5EjG-1U3wqA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5EjG-1U3wqA#![/video]

This looks better than I really imagined. I really expected it to take a different direction after Avengers.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
The first two sucked, as did Avengers.

I think the only good Marvel movie to come out recently has been Thor. Did Marvel do the new Spiderman? Cause that was really good.

I'll still end up watching it though probably.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

I think the only good Marvel movie to come out recently has been Thor. Did Marvel do the new Spiderman? Cause that was really good.

HAHAHAHA.

Movie looks great, cant wait to see it. Seems more serious than the previous ones

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I liked the first 2, I thought they were great. Avengers was awesome to me. I've been looking forward to this movie since it was announced.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Yeah I've like every Marvel movie that will be in the Phase one but Thor actually he was just to whiney for me. I know thats the character but it was just too much.

The amazing spiderman was done by Sony they did it to keep the copyright.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Liked the first one, didn't see number two but didn't hear good things. Not sure this can sustain beyond three at the most. Is it the same director?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Jon Favreau did the first two, but he's not directing this one. Shane Black is directing this one.

Thats an interesting choice he has certainly proven himself as a script writer but as a director I don't know. Didn't do Kiss Kiss, Bang, Bang?

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I think he wrote it, not sure if he directed it. I don't think he's directed too much stuff, if anything really. He also did the screenplay for this movie also. So it will be interesting to see how he did.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
He wrote and directed Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. I believe he's done both on this film too. It will be interesting to see it go past three Marvel obviously has the intentions of doing a lot of them it'll be interesting to see how they fare and if they can kept the cast through the long haul. Hopefully if for whatever reasona member bows out they go the James Bond route where they don't address it directly.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Hopefully it is an actual movie and not another advertisement for the next Avengers flick.

I really liked Kiss, Kiss....so I got some hopes for this movie.

Pete

Reaction score

I'll still end up watching it though probably.

Heretic! You shall be stoned threefold:

- For saying Iron Man 1 sucked.
- For saying Avengers sucked.
- For then saying the new Spidey was good (y'know, the one where Peter Parker is A FAKE-EMO HIPSTER?!)

Anyway...Iron Man 3. I'm gonna watch it because the other 2 were so good. If it's as good as 2, I'll be happy, as that had the potential to massively suck and surprisingly was just a notch below the stellar original.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
I didn't like the first Iron Man, didn't watch the second one, but did like The Avengers. I might check it out.

Shane Black is an interesting choice to go with as Director, especially since Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is his only directorial film thus far.