Iron Man 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Comic Book Resources

^Cover for The Superior Spider-Man. There is alot more information than just that stupid SUPERIOR image.

The following is taken directly from Previews.

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #1
DAN SLOTT (W) • RYAN STEGMAN (A/C)
Variant Cover by JOE QUESADA
Sketch Variant Cover by JOE QUESADA
Variant Cover by Humberto Ramos
Variant Cover by Giuseppe Camuncoli
design variant by Ed McGuinness
Young Baby Variant by SKOTTIE YOUNG
Blank Cover Also Available
THEN!...Peter Parker spent a lifetime living up to the responsibilities his powers foisted upon him but his Amazing story finally ended dramatically in the historic Spider-Man #700. NOW!...The new Amazing Spider-Man has arrived and he is better in every single way. Smarter, stronger...Superior.
32 PGS. /Rated T+ ...$3.99

And here is a quote from series writter Dan Slott

"I've always been the omniscient hand that's been protecting Peter Parker and Spider-Man, and not letting anything too bad happen to him," Slott told USA Today. "And now I've become this cruel god. There's something exciting about that, about going, 'Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha, here is what's going to happen to you, Spider-Man!' And it's drastic and it's big and it's exciting and it's never been done before."

He is clearly speaking of Peter & Spider-Man as seperate entities. Something drastic is going to happen to Spider-Man, but not Peter.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Seems like another attempt at Superman dying money grab.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Can we get back to talking about Iron Man 3 people?

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Can we get back to talking about Iron Man 3 people?

Sure, what about it would you like to discuss? The fact the movie will be losely based off the Extremis story arc, and the shrapnel near Tony's heart will be removed, and the suit will become more powerful for it? or maybe that Mandarin will finally get a role in one of these movies(its not like they ever would have waited 3 movies to use Joker in Batman)?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Would love to talk about all of those things but I was totally lost by it all. I take it you are not in favour of there being three Iron Men films? It is difficult for me to comment as I only saw the first one which I liked, but whether there is much scope after that I don't know.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Actually, I thought both Iron Man movies set a new standard for Marvel Films. RDJ played Tony Stark perfectly, and is the best casting since J.K. Simms played J. Jonah Jameson in Spider-Man. Iron Man just isnt one of my favorite heroes, I always thought of him as a way for Marvel to rip of both Batman & Green Lantern in one swift go(even in the new Spider-Man cartoon Iron Man was working on "Hard Light Construct" rings) You have the millionaire playboy who lost his parents at an early age ala Batman, and the devil may care attitude ala Hal Jordan(and in the Marvel NOW!, he will also be joining the Space Police known as Guardians of the Galaxy).

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
[video=youtube;lI4jgOmVetY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI4jgOmVetY[/video]

Extended version of the spot that aired during the Super Bowl today. Movie looks beast. Have seen both Ironman movies already released a few times and enjoyed them a lot. My type of movie. A lot of fun and I love Robert Downey Jr.'s work in them.. Brilliant actor. This movie looks like it could be the best one yet. Visuals look awesome as well.

Another movie I'll be seeing in theaters when out.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
So Pepper becomes Rescue in this one I suppose after exposure to that explosion? I mean she even became Rescue in Armored Adventures, so they could very well make the 3 person team

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Bumping this since the movie comes out next week. I'm going to a midnight showing, and can't wait :mark:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Think I might take a look over the weekend, its a decent cast and I think it was smart to switch directors, this should be the last film.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Definitely ready for this film. I've been excited since it was announced and now it's just a matter of time for me.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
personally, i didn't like Iron Man 2. I love RDJ. he can make any movie good I just thought the first Iron Man was much better and the second was Meh. I will still go to see it in theaters I just hope its better... I loved The Avengers though....

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Saw this last night, it was terrific. Infinitely better than Iron Man 2, and arguably the best of all three. If you liked Iron Man and The Avengers, you'll love this.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I really didn't have a problem with Iron Man 2, thought it wasn't as good as the first, but I still enjoyed it. I mean, fuck, it had Scarlet Johanson and all her boob-filled glory. I thought Mickey Rourke did a pretty good job too.