IPW: Impact Pro Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: I've liked so many matches here and my fave will be the X-Cage Match. I know you told me about this idea and it came out truly a sick match. A good ending indeed with Noble powerbombing Daniels but he let him pull the title. Another great match is the Main Event match with a feeling that Jericho will lose but then he managed to reverse it at the end and retained the title.

Worst Match: There are no worst match in this PPV.

Best Promo: Tbh, most of the promos are quite out of character, sorry. My pick will be HBK's one hyping his match with Orton.

Worst Promo: I really didn't liked the Matt Bentley and HBK promo, it's like there's no point to it.

Additional Feedbacks: A good PPV here Lennie and I know you won't let us down with your matches, all are good from the start and to the end. There are only some problems with the promos but I really don't mind about it. This is truly an enjoying show, Good Job!

The Rated R CMStar

TV Title Match: It was written fairly well, with a lot of false finishes thanks to the attempted and connected finishers. Lol at all the fanfare you give Matt Striker as whole. The ending was good, such as the entire match. Good work in this one.

Jericho promo: I don't know, it wasn't that bad, but I am not too sure about Y2J actually telling JB his strategy. He blatantly admitted he's scared of the Ankle Lock in this one.

Mr. Kennedy vs Cage: Even match that really went back and forth all the way. Again, I liked the fact that you used a lot of false finishes and a lot of attempts to connect each men finishers. It was a little weird to see a hip toss so close to the ending of the match, but nonetheless, good work in this one.

HBK promo: You started alright, but it went downhill when HBK sad he was going to kick Orton's ass. He never uses the expression ass, which took him out of character and just never got back.

Tag Team Match: Boring match, I just wasn't interested and couldn't get into it.

AJ Styles vs Abyss: I liked this match, as you kept the styles of both men different and it was easy to notice that into the match, which made it good. However, I do think the last secuence could have been more elaborated, as "a priori", a Pele is not the every day counter for a Black Hole Slam, so a little help on visualizing this would have serve best.

X-Cage Match: Good concept for the match. Spot crazy and amazing finish, which also serves for a future feud.

HBK and Matt promo: Lame. HBK got more lost in this promo concerning his character, and Matt Bentley seemed as that kid who gets defended by his dad when a bully picks on him.

Randy Orton vs HBK: Considering I had lost all respect for HBK entering this match, you did a good job with this one. It helped that you nailed perfectly Randy Orton's moveset. A little more work on the ankle, like Spiralshock said, could have served the match better.

Jericho vs Angle: Best Match of the Night. It had the style and pace you would picture of a match between this two. With all the work and hype you gave to a possible ending with Y2J tapping out, it was a good decision to have Kurt Angle instead be the one tapping out.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Best Match: I say it is a close tie between X Cage and Jericho vs Angle. I am going to go with Angle vs. Jericho. it was a very back and forth amtch and great flow. You got their move sets right and it kept me interested. I see you made Jericho come out on top but eh, trend follower :p

Worst Match: I would say the Tag team match. Not all too exciting but still decently written. I just think you need to make them a bit more captivating.

Best Promo: I don't really think you had any really great stand out promos. I suppose the Jericho one was the best of them but still out of character.

Worst Promo: The HBK one. Come on. He was going good and than bam you killed his character in that promo. I really think you need to learn how to keep guys in character

Additional Comments: It was a great ppv match wise for the most part but the weak promos and lack of them really kinda dragged the whole show down a peg or two. Your match writing is at a nice pace so I say focus more on your promos. 3.5/5

Beer

Best Match: I liked the X-Cage match tbh. There was a lot of action there the spots were pretty cool. You stretched yourself in this match.

Worst Match: All were pretty good.

Best Promo: They were very out of character but I am going with the Jericho one.

Worst Promo: They were VERY ooc. They were all below average so I will be wasting my time telling you the one that is worst. Just try watching some videos of these guys when they are cutting promos.

Additional Comments: It was a good Pay-Per-View, the promos were bad though, as opposed to your matches, which are pretty amazing.

You could have more stardom if did a BTB with someone who could write the promos. :shifty:

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
No Way Out Part 2 Review

X-Cage match- Very chaotic match. One thing that I noticed was that you use the phrase "in pain" a lot. Just as a word of advice I'd suggest that you use other ways to describe pain (ex:agony, torment, torture, woe). I really liked this match, it reminded me of the first Ultimate X match. You really didn't use the cage element a lot, but the match worked out okay.

HBK/Bentley promo- I'm just gonna tell you straight up, this promo sucked. Sorry, but it's the truth, we both need to work on our promos.

HBK vs. Orton- Pretty good match. Effective way to end a feud, I'll be really suprised if you decide to continue it.

Daniels/ Bishoff promo- The ending confused me. Did Daniels just walk off when Bishoff was in the middle of his sentence?

Mickie vs. Victoria- Good match, it's much more of a calmer match than the past two.

Y2J vs. Angle- Great match. The ending was very dramatic.

AC- I couldn't help, but feel that this was a filler PPV. Only one new champion was crowned. I will say that this half was much better than the first.
Plug- Be sure to check out POI this sunday.

Qwake

IPW News

Word going round is that Owner of IPW, Eric Bishoff has been looking for someone to take his role as General Manager on Explosion, we are unsure of who may come into to do his duties but expect someone to in the next two or three months.

Eric Bishoff has also been looking for some new talent to add to the roster, he has been looking at a couple of wrestlers from the indies but hasn't made any decisions to sing anyone or offer them a contract yet. Further news on this as we find out more.

No Way Out, the first PPV of IPW was a massive success, it had a huge turn out and alot of people around the world watched the PPV. Eric Bishoff was very happy with this!

Explosion Preview

This week on Explosion, there will be many entertaining matches and the retaining World Champion, Chris Jericho will open the show! After what occurred at IPW's first ever PPV, what will go down this week on Explosion?!

KNOWN CARD

Jay Lethal Vs Christopher Daniels

Matt Bentley Vs Kazarian with the Worlds Greatest Tag Team

Melina with Matt Striker Vs Victoria

This and much more this week on Explosion including a huge Main Event, Join us this week on Explosion!

OOC: Predictions and reviews of PPV will be great!

The Anigma

Reaction score
Here is the full-length review I promised.

Television Title Match- This was a solid choice for the opening contest. The different styles represented were engaged well throughout the match and the finish was nicely done with everyone hitting their finishers with Carlito being the only person left standing. I’m curious to see who the first challenger will be for the Television Title.

Y2J Interview- I think it hyped up his match against Angle pretty well. Maybe not the best interview but still it delivered.

Kennedy (Kennedy) vs. Christian- This was an even match and I liked that it had a few false finishes in it but Kennedy still managed to win cleanly. This was a very good match.

HBK Promo- A good promo by Michaels but I felt he was just a bit out of character when he said “ass”. It’s out of character for Michaels to say that.

Tag Title Match- The back and forth action in this match was great and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. The turn afterwards was done nicely.

Abyss vs. Styles- This wasn’t a bad match but it seemed to be lacking something. The finish was done nicely but I just couldn’t really get into this match.

X Cage Match- This was definitely a great match with a lot of spots and a lot of action.

Bentley/HBK promo- I think this segment should’ve been left off the pay-per-view. It seemed like a waste of time and neither one of them seemed in character. I thought it was pretty cheesy to be honest.

Orton vs. HBK- This was a very good match. I thought Orton should’ve worked more over on Michaels’ ankle to limit his ability of using Sweet Chin Music but it was good nonetheless.

Women's Title match- This was like the intermission match where everyone can go to the concession stands after Orton/Michaels and before Jericho/Angle. I think it was a standard Diva’s match with some decent action.

Jericho vs. Angle- This was an outstanding main event. The back and fourth action was good in the beginning, there were a few near falls which added even more suspense to the match and then a thrilling ending with Jericho letting Angle get to the ropes only to pull him back to the center. The ending was ironic because the build-up made it seem like Jericho was going to be the one tapping out but that just wasn’t the case.

Additional Feedback/Comments: The second half definitely outdid the first half with the X-Cage which was nothing short of awesome. There were a couple of interesting progresses made on this pay-per-view and I’m looking forward to see what happens next. The promos were split with half of them being well-written and the other half ranging from decent (Noble/Lethal) to just flat-out lame (HBK/Bentley). Again, I’m looking forward to see where you go from here and I’ll be checking out your next show.

IPW News- I’m curious to see who will take over for Bischoff within the next three months as well as who will be signed in the future to IPW.

Explosion Preview- I’m definitely checking out this show to see the fallout to No Way Out. Here are my predictions for the show.

I’m looking forward to see what the main event is going to be. Feel free to check out The Commencement.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
X-Cage Match - Pretty wild match, I loved it. Really fast paced, and I loved how you had everyone put in some good high flying offense, and how everyone had a chance of winning. Daniels as champ is a great decision, you could write any match with him, and I'd be interested.

HBK and Bentley - I really thought this was corny. I know you could do alot better than this, this wasn't good at all. I was hoping for something to commend you about, but this was disappointing.

Orton vs Michaels - this was a pretty good match. nice way of having HBK come back, and have to fight Orton back throughout the match. I almost thought HBK was going to win it, and you surprised me there at the end, good job there.

Daniels & Bischoff - Nice set up promo to preview more X-Cage matches and Daniels' run.

Victoria vs Mickie James - pretty solid match, but I couldn't really get into it. Women's division should be OK, there's nothing really I have to say about it.

Jericho vs Angle - Great match to cap off your show. Things started off pretty exciting, and it stayed like that the whole match. Lots of up and down moments in the match, which you pulled off nice. It flowed well, and everything fit together. Jericho winning was pretty surprising IMO, his reign should be good though in the future.

The Verdict - Pretty solid first PPV. All of the matches delivered on this one. You really surprised me with some of the outcomes, and how you made some matches I wouldn't care pretty interesting. Things should move along nice for the next feuds that you have planned. On the promo side, it was decent at best. There were some that were pretty good, but there were some others that were kinda noob like work. I know it's not your specialty, but there should be more to pull off. I'll check out what you have coming up, this was a good PPV.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Reviewing just the most recent posted part, since I'm pretty swamped with college work.

BM: X-Division. Plenty of action and a finish that should give us some awesome fallout.
WM: None.
BP: Eh, which of the two brief conversations was better? Lol. But I guess a PPV is no time for huge superpromos. I'll go with HBK and Bently, since there was more emotion in it.
WP: They did their jobs.
AC: Pfft, Roxxi would have won that match in eight seconds. But I can see how frail wittle Mickie would have a problem with Victoria. ;)

AC2: Damn, your matches are long, lol.

Qwake

Explosion

Styles: Hello everybody and welcome to Wednesday night Explosion, it’s our first show back since No Way Out! What a follow up show tonight will be…

Adamle: Yeah that’s right Joey, we have some great match scheduled for tonight and a lot more!

“Chris Jericho’s theme hits as he walks down to the ring to cheers from the crowd holding his World titleâ€

Jericho: Explosion is Jericho! At No Way Out this past Sunday, I was in a gruelling match with Kurt Angle. He is an Olympic Gold Medallist and calls himself the best in the world, well Kurt; I beat you which now makes it more clear to everyone that I am the best in the World. It was a close match Kurt, and I am still feeling the effects of that Angle Lock but what can I say, I studied how you wrestle and it paid off because I had a counter for everything. I am Y2J, Chris Jericho, the IPW World Heavyweight Champion! It’s true, it’s damn true! Haha but come on Kurt, it’s not all bad, I mean, at least you still have your gold medal…unless you want to face me for that too? But……

“Randy Orton’s theme hits as he walks down to the ring with boos from the crowdâ€

Randy: Please Chris, do us all a favour and shut the hell up! Seriously, we all know that you retained the World title at No Way Out and we all saw it coming. You and these fans are all so caught up in what happened in the main event that you have not yet realized who beat down the heart break kid Shawn Micheals! They call him the show stopper, well, consider his show stopped at the hands of the Legend Killer! Chris, you are the World Heavyweight Champion, you have a lot to worry about because with you getting the win over Kurt Angle means there will be another man in line for a title shot and that man could be the one standing right in front of you.

Jericho: Do you really think that your victory is better then mine? Randy, I main evented the show and retained MY World Championship, all you done was cheat your way to victory over one of the greatest wrestlers alive. You think you are so great because you got the win over him, you think you are better then him, but the truth is Randy, you aren’t even half the man he is. He has done more then you or your father at the matter has ever done in the wrestling business, now maybe if you beat him fairly and don’t brag about it so much you will get a World title shot but until then I refuse to waste my time with you.

Randy: listen closely to this Chris, I am getting a shot at that title whether you like it or not! I deserve to be the Champion, and you call me half the man that Shawn Micheals is, well we will see about that because the very next time I am in the ring with Shawn I am going to show you all once again that he is a washed up has been! I may not be able to show you all again because he might not ever want to be in the same ring as me after what I did to him last Sunday. But if he ever does step into this ring with me again I will be sure to kill the legend of the heart break kid!

Jericho: Randy, you do not deserve a title shot, hell I think you were the one I pinned to win this title in the first place, did I ever thank you for that? Anyway, you will never kill the legend of Shawn Micheals, just like you will never get this title around my waist…

“Eric Bishoffs theme hits as he walks down to the ring with cheersâ€

Bishoff: Will you two please give it a rest! It’s out first show back after our very successful first Pay per view, No Way Out! I have enough on my plate as it is, but I have a great way for you two to stop bickering with each other…in a match! That’s right; tonight you can settle your differences in this very ring, one on one!

“Eric Bishoff’s theme hits once again as he walks away with a smile on his face, Orton then leaves as Jericho raises his belt in the air staring at Randyâ€

Styles: Wow, this show just started and already our General Manager Eric Bishoff has given us a great main event!

Adamle: Yeah, it should be a great match. Randy Orton will be looking to back up what he just said to Chris Jericho and who knows, if Orton gets the win he could be in line for a title shot!

“Jay Lethal’s theme hits as he walks down to the ring with cheers from the crowd, Christopher Daniels theme then hits as the cheers turn to boos for the X-Division Championâ€

Match 1

They bells ring and the match is started as Christopher Daniels slowly circles the ring, Jay Lethal also slowly moves around before running at Daniels who hits him with an arm drag, both men get right back up this time Daniels runs at Lethal who returns the favour with an arm drag of his own. Both men quickly get back up to their feet, Christopher Daniels punches Lethal and Lethal retaliates with a few punches to the face of the X-Division Champion, Daniels slowly falls backwards onto the ropes and bounces up to Jay Lethal who attempts and Irish whip but Daniels counters with his own sending Lethal across the ring into the ropes. Jay Lethal comes running back to Christopher Daniels who goes for a clothesline but Lethal ducks and continues running, Daniels turns around and Lethal is already on his way back and he is hit by a hard arm drag by Christopher Daniels. Black Machismo gets back up; he walks into a couple of punches by Christopher Daniels followed by a knee to the gut. The Fallen Angel lifts him up for a suplex but Jay Lethal jumps off behind Daniels, Daniels then turns around into a boot to the mid section. Jay Lethal runs and bounces off the ropes as Daniels stands in the middle of the ring doubled over, he snap dropkicks Daniels right in the head knocking him off his feet. Christopher Daniels get back up and sees Lethal standing in the middle of the ring, he runs at him but Jay drops to the mat causing Daniels to jump over him. Christopher Daniels bounces off the ropes and comes running back only to see Lethal standing but he leap frogs over the running Daniels who bends down while running, again Daniels bounces off the ropes, he turns around to run back only to be caught with a dropkick which sends him through the middle ropes out of the ring!

The ref begins to count as Christopher Daniels tries to get back up to his feet slightly holding his head, 1…2…Christopher Daniels slowly rolls into the ring and gets up, Lethal quickly comes over and lays into him with rights and lefts. Jay Lethal swings at Daniels again but this time the Fallen Angel ducks and Lethal lands on the ropes chest first, he bounces backwards into who drops him to the mat with a clothesline to the back of the head. Jay Lethal gets on all fours and crawls towards the corner where Christopher Daniels grabs him and pulls him up to his feet, he pushes Black Machismo into the turnbuckle and gives him a few punches and kicks to the mid section. Jay Lethal fights out of the corner with kicks to the stomach of Daniels, Christopher Daniels grabs Lethal and quickly Irish whips him into the ropes and when Machismo returns he is hit with a hard flapjack followed by the pin, 1…2…and Jay Lethal kicks out. Christopher Daniels gets up slightly holding his neck as he stomps down on the body of Lethal; he then picks him up and slightly moves back before running at Lethal and nailing him with the STO. Jay Lethal lies on the mat holding his back and head slightly in pain as Daniels goes down for the pin, 1…2…and again Black Machismo gets the shoulder up. Christopher Daniels gets up, Lethal follows him back up to his feet slightly in pain, he runs at Daniels but Daniels ducks and pushes him towards the ropes, he returns and catches the X-Division Champion with a running hurricanrana. Christopher Daniels gets up slightly holding his neck in pain as he runs at Jay Lethal only to be caught with a knee to the mid section followed by a huge swinging neck breaker. Jay Lethal goes for the pin, 1…2…and Christopher Daniels manages to kick out.

Christopher Daniels lies on the mat in pain as Jay Lethal gets up all fired up as the crowd begin to cheer. Christopher Daniels gets back up to his feet holding his neck as he stumbles into Black Machismo, Lethal grabs him by the arm and begins running towards the ropes but before he jumps over them Daniels pulls back and Irish whips Jay into the corner. Jay Lethal lies in the corner holding his back as Daniels runs at him for a cross body splash but Lethal moves out of the way leaving Daniels to hit chest first into the turnbuckle. Christopher Daniels slowly stumbles backwards holding his chest as Jay Lethal grabs him and nails him with both half’s of the Lethal Combination! Daniels drops down to the mat in a lot of pain as Jay Lethal jumps onto him for the pin, 1…2…and Daniels somehow kicks out! Jay Lethal gets up in shock, he walks over and climbs to the top rope but as Lethal gets there Daniels has slowly gotten back up to his feet still in pain. Christopher Daniels sees Black Machismo at the top and runs, he leaps up to the second rope before jumping up and hitting him with a huge enziguri which makes Lethal dazed and he drops down to the mat in pain. Christopher Daniels gets up and looks at Jay Lethal who is lying on the mat in pain, he then runs and leaps up the ropes to the top before nailing Machismo with the Best Moonsault Ever! The Fallen Angel stays on him for the pin, 1…2…and Christopher Daniels raises Lethal’s hand himself to keep the match alive as Daniels smirks. Christopher Daniels then laughs while holding his neck in pain before picking Jay Lethal up and hitting him with the Angels Wing followed by the pin, 1…2…and 3!!!

Here is your winner, the X-Division Champion, Christopher Daniels!

Styles: What a great match, Christopher Daniels once again proves himself to everyone by getting a good win here tonight over Black Machismo, Jay Lethal.

Adamle: Yeah I agree Joey, that was a very quick paced match and the Fallen Angel picks up yet another win!

Commercial Break

Styles: Welcome back to Explosion, what a great start to tonight show, first off we had General Manager Eric Bishoff announce our main event which will be our World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho taking on the Legend Killer Randy Orton! We also just witnessed a great match between two of IPW’s greatest X-Division wrestlers.

Adamle: That’s right and there is a lot more to come tonight. But right now as you can see with everything set up in the ring it is time for Carlito’s Cabanna!!!

“Carlito’s theme hits as the crowd begin to cheer as he walks down to the ring holding his newly won Television title…â€

Carlito: Hello everybody and welcome to Carlito’s Cabanna! Have you all realized that you a looking at the new Television Champion?! That’s right; at No Way Out in a fatal 4-way match I was able to win this title around my waist. I beat D-Lo Brown, William Regal and Matt Striker to get this title and I promise you all that I will not be losing it anytime soon, especially if they are the guys competing for it. Now since winning this title I have had Eric Bishoff constantly telling me that he would like me to defend my title, I am willing to put my body on the line and do anything to keep this title so to all of you superstars in the back, if you want a shot at this title, you better be ready to lose because me being the Television Champion, that’s cool!

“William Regal’s theme hits as he walks down to the ring with boos holding a microphone, he gets into the ring and walks over to Carlito…â€

Regal: Carlito, I overheard what you were saying in the back and I couldn’t help but come out here. What happened at No Way Out this past Sunday was a fluke and we all know it including you! There is no way you could possibly think that you would be able to beat me, bloody hell, you didn’t even pin me to get that title you hold so dearly! If you are so confident of beating everyone who challenges for that title around your waist then why don’t you prove it by beating me in a match right now?

Carlito: Regal, I don’t appreciate you coming out here and interrupting me during my Cabanna and as much as I would love to kick your ass in the middle of this ring, Eric Bishoff has said I will not be competing until next week where I will be defending my title for the very first time…

Regal: Are you out of your bloody mind Carlito? You could never kick my ass and actually now that I think about it, I will be better off wrestling you another time because I would never want to wrestle in front of these pathetic Americans! Carlito, the next time I get in the ring with you I am going to beat you silly and once you face me with that title on the line it will be mine in a matter of time!

“Matt Striker’s theme hits as he walks down to the ring with loud boos from the crowd…â€

Striker: So, let me get this straight William. Are you telling me that you think you are getting the next title shot and that you are going to win the title? Well first of all, I will be next in line to fight Carlito for that title and second of all, last time I checked you were laid out on your back as Carlito won that title! Now Carlito, if it wasn’t for William Regal here as well as D-Lo Brown being in that title match at No Way Out you know that title you hold would be mine. All they did was get in my way and then when the time was right they eliminated me to get the win but instead you ended up winning that title, we all know who the rightful Champion is here don’t we? Even ask these fans, I think even they are stupid enough to realize!

Regal: Are you serious Mathew? I am a true wrestler which is why I deserve to get the next Television title match, its quite simple really and I am shocked that even you don’t understand that since you are a teach. Then again you don’t need to be very smart to be a teacher here in America now, do you?

Carlito: Would both of you please just shut the hell up! Seriously, I beat you both to win this title and sometime other then now I will defend this title against the both of you just to prove once again that I am better then you. I will go and talk to Eric Bishoff and he will decide when I will beat the both of you but as for now you are interrupting my Celebration with these great fans!

William Regal punches Carlito in the face, he then begins to hammer away with hard lefts to the head of the Television Champion. Carlito lies on the mat as Regal and Matt Striker start to stomp on his body, Regal picks him up and hits him with a hard Exploder suplex as Carlito rolls out of the ring in pain. William Regal turns around to Matt Striker who knees him in the mid section and sets up for the Golden Rule, he then nails Regal with it and rolls out of the ring before walking away with a huge grin on his face.

Adamle: It was a battle of words to begin with Joey but then William Regal and Matt Striker got a cheap shot in on Carlito but right after that Striker nailed Regal with the Golden Rule!

Styles: That’s right. Things will definitely heat up between these three next week. I wonder who will be first to face Carlito when he defends his Television title for the very first time! So that’s one thing to look forward to next week but lets not worry about next week when there is still so much to come on tonight’s show.

“Abyss’ theme hits as he makes his way down to the ring with boos around the crowd as he meets his opponent who already stands in the ring…â€

Match 2
Abyss Vs Kenny Dykstra

The bells ring as Kenny looks around at the crowd smiling, Abyss then runs and gives him a huge right hand to the head which knocks him backwards into the turnbuckle. Abyss punches him in the head a couple more times before grabbing him and tossing him across the ring leaving Dykstra to land down hard on his back. Kenny gets up onto his knees with his face cringed in pain; he gets up and turns around into a hard clothesline by the Monster which takes Dykstra off his feet. He gets right back up and stumbles around into a huge big boot, he drops to the mat holding his face as Abyss stares down at him. Abyss walks over and pulls him back up to his feet by the head, he looks at him with an evil look in his eye before Irish whipping Dykstra into the ropes and as Kenny rebounds back he is nailed with the Black Hole Slam by the Monster, Abyss! Abyss then picks Kenny Dykstra up by the throat and hits him with the Chokeslam just to make him feel more pain, Dykstra lies on the mat motionless as Abyss goes for the pin, 1…2…and 3!

Here is your winner, the Monster, Abyss!!!

Abyss goes outside the ring; he walks over and picks up a chair before sliding into the ring with it. He looks down at Kenny Dykstra who has barely moved since the match, Abyss raises the chair into the air as the crowd go from boos to cheers as AJ Styles slides into the ring but Abyss hears the cheering and quickly turns around and nails him with the Black Hole Slam! AJ Styles lies on the mat with Kenny Dykstra in pain as the Monster Abyss rolls out of the ring and walks away angrily…

Styles: Abyss leaves the ring with two broken wrestlers in it; I guess he got what he wanted after AJ Styles beat him last Sunday at No Way Out.

Adamle: Yeah, now lets go to JB who stands by with the heart break kid, Shawn Micheals!

The camera goes backstage to JB…

JB: My guest at this time, he is the Heart Break Kid…

HBK: Sorry JB but I am going to have to ask you to leave, there are a few things I need to say. Randy Orton, last Sunday you beat me, now I am sure I could come up with a million excuses but I am not going to because I am just going to focus on kicking your ass the very next time I see you! Randy, you claim to be the Legend Killer yet I am still standing. You see Randy, you may have got the win over me but the heart break kid will never stay down, and I will prove that to you all when I beat Randy Orton at Extreme Chaos if Eric Bishoff lets me go through with it! But Randy, don’t focus on what I am going to do to you at Extreme Chaos, focus on what Chris Jericho is going to do to you in the middle of that ring tonight. When Y2J locks you into the Walls of Jericho and you scream in pain I am going to enjoy every minute of it, and he will be the one stopping your show tonight like I will stop yours at Extreme Chaos! Oh and Randy, if you think I have forgotten about you cheating your way to victory at No Way Out you are wrong, I will get pay back for that at a later date because I have the rest of the show off…But believe me Randy, I will get revenge!

Commercial Break

“Matt Bentley’s theme hits as he makes his way down to the ring with cheers from the crowd. Kazarian’s theme then hits as he makes his way down to the ring accompanied by the Worlds Greatest Tag Team.â€

Match 3

Matt Bentley and Kazarian stare at each other angrily; they both walk up to one another and get in each others faces. Matt Bentley slaps the face of Kazarian, Kaz holds his cheek with a look of disgust before jabbing the eye of Bentley causing him to hold it as Kaz punches him a couple of times. Matt Bentley backs down into the turnbuckle as Kazarian continues to punch him, he then knees him in the mid section before trying to choke him in the corner but the ref forces him to back down. Kazarian smiles as Matt Bentley runs out of the corner and takes Kazarian down with a dropkick, they both get right back up and Bentley this time drops him with a clothesline before going for a quick pin, 1…and Kazarian kicks out in a hurry. Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin stand on the outside cheering Kazarian on as the crowd boos, Kaz and Bentley both get back up and begin to trade punches. Matt Bentley starts to hype up with numerous rights and lefts, Kazarian cuts his momentum short with a kick to the stomach before Irish whipping him into the ropes. Kazarian bounces off the ropes before running back to Bentley who runs and ducks a clothesline, both men bounce off the ropes and run back to one another. Kazarian gets to Bentley and attempts an arm drag but Matt Bentley counters with one of his own, Kazarian gets up only to be punched in the head a couple of times which causes him to stumble backwards into the ropes. Kazarian slowly runs towards Bentley who leaps into the air as Kaz ducks and Bentley gets him with a sunset pin, 1…2…and Kazarian gets the shoulder up.

Both men get back up, Matt Bentley kicks Kazarian in the mid section before running at the rope only to be tripped by Charlie Haas on the outside. Matt Bentley gets up and stares out Haas telling him to leave; he turns around into a hard dropkick by Kaz which sends Bentley out of the ring. Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin slowly back away as the ref begins to count, 1…2…3…4…Matt gets back up slightly in pain; he hooks Haas in the head as payback before sliding into the ring. Matt Bentley begins to get back up but is stopped by Kazarian who stomps down on his back, he then picks Bentley up and Irish whips him into the ropes. Matt runs towards the ropes and Kazarian also does but on the different side of the ring, they get close to each other but Bentley slide son the mat as Kazarian dives over him, they both get back up and run at each other only to collide in the middle of the ring with cross body’s. Both men slowly make their way back up, Kazarian punches Bentley a couple of times causing him to stumble backwards into the corner. Kazarian runs and hits Matt Bentley with a Monkey flip but Bentley somehow lands on his feet, he turns around only to be hit with a hard spinning DDT! Matt Bentley lies on the mat holding his face as Kaz crawls onto him for the pin, 1…2…and Matt Bentley kicks out. Kazarian gets up, he picks Bentley up and punches him a few times before getting him in position for a suplex but as he tries to lift him Bentley is able to block it and knee him in the stomach. Kazarian slightly holding his stomach in pain as Matt Bentley jumps up and connects with a hard enziguri which causes Kazarian to stumble around groggily before drooping to the mat as Bentley goes for the pin, 1…2…and Kaz manages to kick out.

Matt Bentley gets up all hyped up, Kazarian gets up and runs at him only to be hit with a huge back body drop leaving Kaz to land down on the mat hard. Kazarian gets to his feet holding his back in pain as Matt Bentley comes over and punches him a few times but then out of nowhere Kaz jumps up and hits him with a huge hurricanrana! Kazarian gets up still slightly in pain as he looks down at Bentley who is slowly getting back up, Kazarian runs at him for a clothesline but Matt is able to drop to the mat out of the way and by the time Kaz turns around to run back Bentley is up only to drop him with a clothesline of his own. Matt Bentley makes his way to the top rope as Kazarian slowly gets up in pain, Bentley hits Kazarian with a huge diving cross body which Kazarian is able to roll over once hitting the mat for the pin, 1…2…and Bentley kicks out just in time. Both men get back up, they stumble towards each other as Kazarian knees Bentley in the mid section and sets up for back to the future but Bentley elbows him in the side of the head a couple of times which causes Kaz to release him. Kazarian swings at Matt who ducks and once Kaz turns his attention back to him he is hit with a few thunderous kicks which take Kaz down to his knees as Bentley runs and hits him with the shining wizard right to the face of Kazarian who drops onto his back on the mat holding his face in pain. Matt Bentley gets up and sets up for the Super Kick, Kazarian gets up and stumbles towards him groggily but just before Bentley charges for it Shelton Benjamin grabs his foot. Matt Bentley turns his attention to Benjamin on the outside but he sees Kazarian running at him, he ducks as Kaz hits the ropes and rolls him up from behind, 1…2…and 3!

Here is your winner, Matt Bentley!

Matt Bentley gets up with his arms raised, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas slide into the ring as Kazarian gets up with an angry look on his face. They come up from behind Matt Bentley and knock him to the ground, both tag team Champions stomp away on the body of Matt Bentley as Kazarian rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair, he then slides back into the ring and slams it down across the head of Bentley who lies on the ground not moving. Kazarian cracks the chair down on the head of Bentley a few more times until “voices†hits and Randy Orton makes his way down to the ring. Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas hold Matt Bentley up as he hangs there, Orton then nails him with the RKO leaving Bentley lying on the mat with blood coming out of the side of his head. The medics run down and check on Matt Bentley before carrying him away. Randy Orton grabs a microphone and he smirks…

Randy: Well Shawn, you may still be standing but I am not to sure about your nephew here. Are you going to come down here and get revenge on me now Shawn? Oh wait, that’s right, you have the rest of the night off and have already left the arena, that’s a shame because I am sure these three men in the ring would have enjoyed kicking your ass with me. I hope to get in the ring with you at Extreme Chaos because what has just happened to your little nephew here would be the exact same thing that would happen to you! Hey Matt, are you alright? Haha, by the way I must say guys, this plan has worked perfectly, I mean apart from Kazarian losing the match this has been great. Shawn, the fate that Bentley has just suffered will be the exact fate you will be suffering at Extreme Chaos and if you think differently I suggest you come out right now……That’s what I thought! Now I have something to reveal for you all. Myself the Legend Killer, Kazarian and the Tag Team Champions mark this day as the era of the YBA! You see people, at No Way Out when I saw what they done to this pathetic excuse of a human being lying on the ground behind us it gave me an idea. I saw these three men as the best on the roster, and with me as there leader they will go further from here. So Matt, Shawn and everyone else on the IPW roster, I would like you all to take a good look at the YBA!!!

“the YBA raise there hands in the air before walking away as the crowd continue to boo the hell out of themâ€

Styles: What the hell just happened?!

Adamle: I am shocked at what has just occurred! Randy Orton has formed an alliance with Kazarian and the Worlds Greatest Tag Team, and their first victim was Matt Bentley, the nephew of Shawn Micheals!

Styles: Yeah, I see this as a way to get at HBK and this will definitely work. If he was here right now I don’t know what would have happened, next week will be a hell of a week for the YBA as well as Shawn Micheals!

Adamle: Definitely Joey. We don’t even yet know what YBA means but I guess Randy will be telling us all next week which is something to look out for, also, I hope poor Matt Bentley is okay!

Commercial Break

The camera goes to the backstage area with JB…

JB: My guest at this time is the instant classic, Christian Cage. Christian, what are your thoughts after losing this past Sunday at No Way Out to Mr Kennedy?

Cage: You know what Jeremy, I don’t have any thoughts about losing at No Way Out, I only have feelings and do you know what feelings I am feeling at the moment? I am feeling angry, disappointed and quite frankly, I am feeling pissed off so I suggest you get out of my face before I do something you don’t want me to do! Kennedy, if you think that you are better then me after getting the win last Sunday then you are wrong because I was trying to test you and see how good you truly were and I have to admit, I underestimated you. You came through with a win and really caught me off guard but believe me Kennedy, that will be the last time you ever get a victory over yours truly! You see Kennedy, now that I know what you are capable of I will not need to test you during the match and instead, I can just beat you down and hit you with the unpretier to get the 1…2…3. Kennedy, do you even know who you are dealing with? The World Heavyweight Champion of IPW, Chris Jericho, has suffered at the hands of me many times, I have been a Champion of all sorts of different belts many times so tell me Kennedy, what have you done in your career besides getting a fluke win over me at No Way Out? Nothing, that’s what! So Kennedy, enjoy having a win over me while you still can because the next time we meet in the middle of the ring, Captain Charisma is going to teach you a lesson!

Mr Kennedy walks over by Christian Cage laughing…

Kennedy: Hey Christian, how are you? Are you still upset after losing to me this past week, I mean come on, its just a little loss, no big deal. The only thing that would make it a big deal is if you thought you were going to No Way Out with a W for win next to your name…Oh, I guess it is kind of a big deal. But seriously Christian, it was a good match and we had the crowd going, also, the better man won! You know, I am quite sick of your excuses Christian, you say you were just trying to see what I could do yet I had you going hard out all match, your excuses are beginning to get a little old but I guess all excuses do get old when you use them for pretty much all of your career. So Christian, you think you have what it takes to beat me the very next time we are in the ring, well I will take that as a challenge, Mr Kennedy Vs Christian Cage, the rematch at Extreme Chaos, what do you think?

Cage: Sounds good to me Kennedy, but don’t expect me to go easy on you Kennedy because I promise you this, I will be leaving Extreme Chaos with a victory under my belt. Also Kennedy, the Instant Classic doesn’t make excuses, just ask all my peeps around the arena here tonight! Kennedy, you really do remind me of myself from my younger days, if I ever got a win over a huge superstar I would think I was on top of the world but I learnt my lesson that they will only comeback for more until they teach you a lesson and that’s exactly what I will be doing to you in one months time, and if you didn’t know, now you…

Kennedy: Hold on their Christian! After what I did to you at No Way Out do you still think that you will beat me at Extreme Chaos? I never knew you were that crazy, I mean come on Cage, your Canadian, you were born to lose. At Extreme Chaos, the winner of the match will be Mrrrrrrr Kennedy……………………

Cage: Oh not this crap again. Kennedy, when then Champ is talking you never and I mean NEVER interrupt him! By the way, cool name, Kennedy Kennedy, haha, your parents must have really hated you or else they were just plain stupid like you which would make more sense. Here you are downing Canada when you live in a craphole like Wisconsin, Kennedy, you know I will be beating you at Extreme Chaos, and if you didn’t know, now you know!

Kennedy: Kennedy!!!

Both men walk off their separate ways as the camera goes back out to the commentary table…

Adamle: Things are heating up even more with Christian Cage and Mr Kennedy, these two in a rematch at Extreme Chaos would be great and I hope Mr Bishoff goes through with it…

Styles: I agree Mike, some big words exchanged their and getting these two guys back in the same ring would be crazy! Mr Kennedy is still happy after getting the win over the instant classic at No Way Out…

“Melina’s theme hits as she makes her way down to the ring with slight boos as Matt Striker escorts her down, Victoria’s theme then hits as she walks down to the ring with boos from everyone in the arenaâ€

Match 4

Victoria stares at Melina crazily as Melina slowly moves back and fourth from side to side of the ring as Matt Striker tells the fans to shut up who boo loudly in return. Victoria comes towards Melina who is by the ropes, Victoria reaches out to grab her but she ducks and runs under her arm. Victoria turns around into a few punches to the head from Melina, she then kicks her in the mid section followed by an attempted Irish whip but Victoria counters with one of her own sending Melina into the ropes. Melina bounces off them and begins running back only to be caught by a hard clothesline by Victoria, Melina gets right back up and walks into a few hard punches by the crazed women causing Melina to stumble backwards into the turnbuckle. Victoria holds her in the corner and knees her in the stomach a few times before slowly walking backwards and lining Melina up, she then runs and dives at Melina to sandwich her in the corner with a cross body but Melina moves out of the way leaving Victoria to go chest first into the turnbuckle. Victoria slowly stumbles backwards holding her chest; she turns around into a dropkick which knocks her backwards back into the turnbuckle. Melina gets back up and punches Victoria a couple more times, she then arm drags her out of the corner and goes for a pin, 1…2…and Victoria gets the shoulder up. Melina gets up followed by Victoria who is slightly holding her back, Melina kicks her in the mid section before getting her in position for a DDT but Victoria pushes Melina off and drops her with a hard dropkick to the face. Victoria gets right back up angrily, she picks Melina back up by the hair as she screams in pain. Victoria Irish whips Melina into the ropes and once Melina gets back she is hit with a hard back breaker by Victoria who goes down for a pin on Melina who holds her back in pain, 1…2…and Matt Striker grabs Melina’s leg from the outside and puts it up on the bottom rope without the ref seeing, causing the ref to stomp the pin.

Victoria gets up, she stomps down on Melina a couple of times before picking her up and getting her into a side headlock, however, Melina is able to get out of it quickly by elbowing Victoria in the ribs a few times. Melina then kicks her in the mid section, she then nails her with a hard facebuster followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Victoria kicks out. Victoria lies on the mat holding her face as Melina gets up, she pulls Victoria up and punches her a couple of times before attempting a snap suplex but Victoria counters with her own. Melina slowly rolls around on the mat holding her back as Victoria crawls over to her for the pin, 1…2…and Melina kicks out in time. They both get right back up still hurting, they each run at each other and Melina ducks under the right arm of Victoria as they both continuing running. They each bounce off the ropes and run back towards each other but Melina catches Victoria with a cross body taking them both down to the mat, they both roll over and get back up only for Victoria to take Melina down with a dropkick. Victoria gets back up and goes right to the turnbuckle which she climbs to the top of as Melina lies on the mat holding her head in pain, Victoria comes off with a huge moonsault which he nails Melina with, 1…2…and somehow Melina kicks out! Victoria gets up angry but hyped, the referee checks on Melina as Matt Striker quickly gets onto the apron and pulls her head down as he jumps off causing her to fling back into Melina who grabs Victoria and puts her leg over the chest before dropping down to end her finisher, Victoria lies on the mat in pain as does Melina who goes for the pin, 1…2…and 3!

Here is your winner, Melina!!!

Styles: Matt Striker just cost Victoria the match to help out Melina, Victoria won’t be liking this very much especially after losing to Mickie James at No Way Out!

Adamle: Yeah, that’s to straight losses for her now Joey and that’s Melina’s first match being a success here in IPW!

Commercial Break

The camera goes backstage to Eric Bishoff office as Jamie Noble walks in with a bandage around his arm still feeling the effects of the X-Cage match…

Bishoff: Jamie, what can I do for you?

Noble: Hey Mr Bishoff, I just thought I would come in here and see how you were doing…

Bishoff: I am doing fine but we both know that is not the reason why you came in here, what’s on your mind?

Noble: Well Eric, after what happened at No Way Out in the X-Cage match, when I was up in the air hanging off of that wire about to slam Daniels down and get the win he was able to pull the title down with him. It was a close match and the only to who were really in it were myself and Daniels, I was just wondering if I could get the next shot at his X-Division title. So, What do you say Eric?

Bishoff: Well Jamie, you did put on a great performance at No Way Out but then again, so did the rest of the men in the X-Cage match and earlier tonight we saw Jay Lethal give Daniels a run for his money. I am unsure right now but how about this, next week, you take on Chris Sabin and show me what you got and by then I should have my mind made up.

Noble: Thanks Eric, after next week I will be the new number one contender and I will show Christopher Daniels what I can do in singles action!

The camera goes back out to the commentary team…

Adamle: Wow, next week we will see Jamie Noble take on Chris Sabin which will help Mr Bishoff decide who the new contender for Christopher Daniels X-Division title!

Styles: Yeah and I expect that to be a great match, but right now its time for our main event of the night…

“Randy Orton’s theme hits as he walks down to the ring as the crowd boos like crazy, the IPW Champion, Chris Jericho’s theme then hits as the crowd turn the boos to cheersâ€

Main Event
Randy Orton Vs Chris Jericho

Both men stare at each other from different sides of the ring, Randy looks at Jericho with an evil smirk before slowly moving towards him and binding up with the World Champion. Chris Jericho pushes Orton backwards a little but Randy turns and pushes him into the corner, he holds Jericho against the turnbuckle as the ref forces him to get out of there. Randy Orton slowly moves away but before he fully backs off he punches Jericho in the head, Orton then quickly backs off as Y2J looks at him angrily and comes out of the corner. Randy quickly runs at Jericho who ducks and hits Randy with a hard arm drag, Orton gets right back up and walks into a few punches to the face from the IPW World Champion which causes Orton to stumble backwards. Chris Jericho gives him a couple more punches which knock Randy back into the ropes, Jericho grabs him and goes for an Irish whip but Orton counters and sends Y2J off into the ropes. Chris Jericho bounces off the ropes and begins running back but he is stopped by a hard shoulder block by the legend killer, Jericho starts to get back up as Randy runs at him but Jericho drops to the mat and Randy jumps over him but waits on the other side of Y2J. Chris Jericho gets up thinking Randy is still running, he turns around right into a few punches by Orton he follows up with a kick to the mid section causing Jericho to slightly bend down, Randy then drops him with a dropkick followed up with a pin on the IPW Champion, 1…and Jericho gets a quick kick out. Randy Orton gets back up; he picks up Jericho and pushes him backwards into the ropes and once Y2J bounces back he goes for a clothesline which Jericho ducks and rolls Orton up from behind, 1…and Orton was able to kick out early.

Both men get back up ready to fight, they come towards each other and trade punches until Orton gets the upper hand by kicking Jericho in the mid section. Chris Jericho holds his stomach in pain as Randy gives him a couple of punches to the head before grabbing him and getting in position for a suplex, but before he can hit it Jericho spins out of it and gets Randy ready for a swinging neck breaker which Orton is able to spin out of as he jumps up for an RKO but Y2J pushes him off into the ropes. Randy Orton runs back towards Jericho and goes for a clothesline which Jericho ducks and when Orton bounces off the ropes to return he is knocked backwards into the turnbuckle by a dropkick to the face from Y2J, Jericho holds him in the corner and hammers away at him with lefts and rights to the face of Orton. Randy leans against the turnbuckle groggily as Chris Jericho Irish whips him away from it into the ropes and at that exact same time Jericho begins running towards the ropes in front of him as Randy comes back from the side and Y2J nails him with a one handed bulldog, Orton lies on the mat holding his head as Jericho goes for the pin, 1…2…and Randy gets the arm up. Chris Jericho gets up with the fans all cheering for him, he bends down and picks up Randy but as he does that Orton gets a cheap knee to the gut causing Jericho to double over and hold it in pain, Orton then hits him with a European uppercut which knocks Jericho backwards a little. Randy then runs at him and drops him to the mat with a clothesline, Jericho gets back up to his feet and walks right into a kick to the gut followed by a hard snap suplex, Orton then goes for a pin, 1…2…and Y2J kicks out.

Randy Orton gets up and raises his arms in the air as the crowd boo, Chris Jericho then gets back up slightly holding his back as Orton comes across. Randy punches him a couple of times but Jericho comes back with a knee to the stomach before running off the ropes, he gets back to Orton who quickly drops down and nails the World Champ with a power slam before going for the pin, 1…2…and Chris Jericho manages to kick out. Randy Orton gets up and begins to stomp away at the head and ribs of Chris Jericho; Randy then goes down and picks him up only to get him into a side headlock. Orton holds it in tight as Jericho tries to break out of it, Y2J stomps down on the foot of Randy Orton before giving him numerous elbow shots to the ribs causing Orton to release him. Chris Jericho then punches him a couple of times, Jericho holds the ropes for a little while as he tries to catch his breath while Orton slightly holds his head before running at Jericho for a clothesline, however, Y2J ducks down and lifts Orton up and throws him over the top rope but luckily for Orton he is able to land down on the apron. Randy Orton stands on the apron holding on to the top rope, he looks up only to see Jericho come at him and nail him with a springboard dropkick from off the second rope! Randy Orton falls backwards onto the ground outside the ring as Chris Jericho gets up in the ring slightly in pain, the ref then begins to count Randy out, 1…2…3…4…5…6…Randy Orton gets up and slowly rolls back into the ring where Jericho bounces off the ropes, Orton stands up and holds his back in pain only to be taken down by a cross body from Y2J who stays on him for the pin, 1…2…and Orton kicks out just in time.

Chris Jericho gets back up holding his hurt body parts; he looks down at Randy Orton who is still lying on the mat holding his back. Jericho runs at the ropes getting ready for the lionsault but just out the corner of his eye he sees Randy Orton slowly roll away, Jericho stops and starts moving towards Randy Orton who uses the ropes to help pull himself back up, he turns around right into the kick to the mid section by Jericho followed up with a step-up enziguri which leaves Orton wobbling around groggily before dropping down to the mat where Y2J goes for yet another pin, 1…2…and Orton struggles his way out of it. Chris Jericho gets up hyped, he grabs the legs of Randy Orton and tries to turn him over into the Walls of Jericho but Randy fights against it as much as he can. Randy then kicks Jericho in the head a few times causing him to stumble backwards, Orton rolls over and gets back up to his feet as Y2J runs at him but Orton ducks and ends up nailing the World Champ with an inverted back breaker which leaves Jericho rolling around on the mat in pain, Randy drops down onto Jericho for the pin, 1…2…and somehow Chris Jericho kicks out. Chris Jericho very slowly begins to get back up to his feet, he gets onto all fours as Orton gets back up still hurting, he lines up Y2J and starts to stomp his feet before running at Jericho for the punt to the head but Chris Jericho is able to pull his head out of the way just in time. Chris Jericho gets back up and turns to Orton who is right by him and he drops Jericho with a hard clothesline, Y2J takes his time getting up as Randy gets down on all fours preparing for the RKO! Chris Jericho gets up and sees Orton jump into the air but Jericho quickly kicks him in the gut before grabbing both his legs and tripping him down to the mat, Y2J then locks him into the Walls of Jericho! Chris Jericho faces the entrance ramp as Orton is stranded in the middle of the ring about to tap out when all of a sudden Kurt Angle makes his way down to the ring; he stands in front of Jericho outside the ring as Y2J release Orton from his grip. Chris Jericho gets up and tells him to leave only to turn around right into the RKO from the Legend Killer! Chris Jericho lies on the mat barely able to move as Orton goes down for the pin, 1…2…and 3!!!

Here is your winner, the Legend Killer, Randy Orton!

Adamle: What the hell just happened!?

Styles: It looks as though Kurt Angle just cost Chris Jericho the match, Randy Orton really took advantage of the interruption from Angle, didn’t he Mike.

Adamle: He sure did Joey; look at Kurt Angle walk away laughing like that, its disgraceful!

Styles: It sure is but that’s it for this week, join us next Wednesday on Explosion!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: I'll go with Orton/Jericho match. Nice to see Orton win and I am thinking he'll be the next No. 1 Contender for Jericho's title but looks like Kurt still have unfinished business with Jericho.

Worst Match: Well, the Abyss/Kenny Dykstra match

Best Promo: I'll go with two promos here, the Cabana one and the Opener with Orton and Jericho. Your promos really got improved here.

Worst Promo: My least liked promo here is with Bischoff/Noble. I just wish Noble is the next contender for Daniels' title lol...

Additional Feedback: A pretty good show here with a nice improvements in promo Lennie. What in the hell does YBA means? A good thing to see Orton have a faction and no one have thought of it, looks like Bentley and Kaz is going to get involved in a major storyline. This show is really one of your best so far. Good Job!

Qwake

IPW News

Last week we told you all that Eric Bishoff was on the lookout for a new General manager for Explosion, well, this week we have heard that Eric Bishoff has been in contact with three people. We are unsure of who they are but Mr Bishoff seems to have taken a shine to them and has scheduled a meeting with each of them do determine who takes the role of G.M.

Last weeks Wednesday Night Explosion got a 1.2 rating, this is what Mr Bishoff had to say about that: "It's a decent rating, I personally thought it was one of out best shows and had hoped for a better rating following our first huge PPV but only time will tell whether the rating will increase or decrease".

This week Eric Bishoff has announced that he has signed a new wrestler to the IPW roster. He is yet to say who he has signed because he wants to build more hype but he is sure that this new wrestler will make a change in the ratings. We will find out more on this in coming weeks...

Preview for Explosion

Chris Sabin Vs Jamie Noble​
This week on Wednesday Night Explosion we have yet another X-Division match which will be crazier then ever, these two both put on a great performance at No Way Out in the X-Cage match and now they meet in the ring one on one. The winner of this match will certainly have an eye kept on them to determine the #1 contendership for the X-Division title. Be sure to check out this high flying match!

Television title match
Carlito Vs D'Lo Brown​
Also on Explosion, Carlito defends his Television title for the very first time against D'Lo Brown. How will Matt Striker and William Regal react to not having the first match against Carlito for his Television title, and will Carlito be able to retain his title? See what goes down during this match this Wednesday.

Christian Cage and Kurt Angle Vs Mr Kennedy and the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho
This Wednesday Night in the Main Event of Explosion, the "Instant Classic" Christian Cage along with the "Olympic Gold Medallist" Kurt Angle take on the team of Mr Kennedy and Y2J Chris Jericho. What will happen between the four men, will all hell break lose during this match?! Find out this Wednesday on Explosion!

Evil Austin

Best Match Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton hands down, exceptional match great action back and forth and I really thought that Chris Jericho was going to pull off a victory but when Kurt Angle came down to the ring it gave Randy Orton the win which is good for his carreer and you possibly can use him in a 3 way match between the three of them one time in the future which would be really interesting. Other then that, it had some great back adn forth action you used both men really well showing off all of their moves and their finishers and this match was an enjoyable read great job.
Worst Match Melina and Matt Stryker v Victoria- I didn't like it, it had good action but I am not a fan of any of them and I never really got into it but that is not you're fault as it was an ok match but it was the worst of the night.
Best Promo Shawn Michaels, was really in character and showed that Shawn Michaels meant business maybe it could have been longer with some more back and forth work on the mike and JB asking another question or two but even though it was short it was top notch and showed Shawn Michaels meant business. And when Randy Orton answered Shawn Michaels back it was good too I expected Shawn to cost Randy the match in the Main Event instead of Kurt to Jericho but either way it is building up to something good between the two.
Worst Promo I didn't think there was one, the promo's this week were all in charcter served a purpose and were really entertaining.

Good show.

And Here is my predictions.

Chris Sabin v Jamie Noble
TV Title - Dl'ow Brown v Carlito
Christian Cage and Kurt Angle Vs Mr Kennedy and the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho
Looks good, Ill try to drop a review in.

Moonlight Drive

BM: Is there any real question? Jericho vs Orton easily, as others have said, without a doubt the best match on the card. Jericho/Angle will probably taper off into a gimmick match next PPV, and I see Orton getting a title shot in the near future

WM: Abyss/Dykstra or Melina/Victoria (cause I didn't read it :eek:)

BP: Your promos are still definitely your weak spot. I still feel a lot are fairly generic and often like a news report, although I saw some slight improvement this week. For the best promo, I'll go with the opener between Orton/Y2J.

WP: I didn't like HBK's. Mainly because of the fact it finished with 'Oh yeah, and I conviently have the rest of the show off' with no real explanation to why he would leave, which he doesn't say he is but I think it's meant to imply. I reckon it would've been a better idea to have Orton jump him or something of the like to make a little more sense to why he wouldn't help Matt, because I was still a little confused until I read over both he and Orton's promos.

AF: Your best show to date I think, the promos are slowly improving and the matches are very consistent. I'm also interesting in this 'YBA', I assume it's Young Blood Alliance or something of the like.

you know what to do, I went first, now you :gun_rifle:

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Explosion Review

Jericho/Orton promo- The Orton part was good, but the Jericho sections need some work.

Daniels vs. Lethal- Good fast paced match. This match could have easily been a squash, but you did a good jo with it.

The Cabana- Your promos are getting way better and this one showed it.

Abyss squash- It served its purpose in moving along the AJ/Anyss story.

HBK promo- There were some odd things that he said here, but all in all it was okay.

Bently vs. Kaz- I was hoping for more build up to this match. It was okay, not as good as Daniels vs. Lethal.

Orton Promo- YBA? No idea what it means. The promo itself was good, but I think it would have been better if you had said what YBA stands for.

Kennedy/Christian promo- This promo dragged. It disapointed me and it was hard to tell if they were both heel or if one of them was face.

Melina vs. Victoria- I enjoy womens wrestling and I found this match kinda boring.

Bischoff/Noble promo- Simple, but good promo.

Orton vs. Jericho- Very good match. The match was entertaining all the way through. An Orton and Jericho feud should be interesting. Match of the night.

AC: Good show. It was a little show at times, but we all have that. Thanks for the POI review.

Chris Sabin Vs Jamie Noble
Carlito Vs D'Lo Brown