IPW: Impact Pro Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: I really liked the Kennedy/Angle match. A good ending there with a nice clean win from Kennedy against the Olympic Gold Medalist. I also liked the Six man tag match, I liked the blending of all six guys and you managed not to make it a bit chaotic.

Worst Match: Elijah Burke/Santino Marella, once again Santino-ah Marella lost, now I am wondering if there will be still something between him and YBA or will it just be a one time thing.

Best Promo: The opening one for sure, this will be the start of the YBA becoming the most dominant faction in YBA.

Worst Promo: none at all, I think this show have some great promos.

Additional Feedback: Another great show Lennie, the thing with the YBA is getting interesting, I wonder if they will recruit other guys and I am gonna see when will Orton get his opportunity for the title.

Qwake

IPW News and Rumours

Eric Bischoff has announced that the new General Manager of Explosion is a young man named James Smith, not many people know of him or have heard of him but Mr Bischoff took a real shine to him during their interview and has signed him on to a one year contract to see how he handles being the General Manager of Explosion.

Since making the signing of a new General Manager Eric Bischoff has been telling news sites that he has had extra time on his schedule and has had the idea of turning the IPW development territory into a new 1 hour show, he thinks that would help out the newer guys to the IPW roster more by starting them off there in front of little crowds wrestling once a week. Bischoff said it would not be televised but it could be a good way to gain experience and confidence for the young wrestlers of the company and has stated that it will be on during the day time on Mondays, he has announced that it will be called Heat and it will come into play immediately after the second IPW PPV, Extreme Chaos. (OOC: Will be updates on the front page when it comes into play)

With the new one hour non-televised show coming into play, Eric Bischoff is looking to get a couple of the wrestlers from development up onto the Explosion roster so he can make room to bring in more young wrestlers who could be put on the Heat roster, Mr Bischoff has already began to make signings which will be updated as the word comes out.

This weeks Explosion!

Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho aren’t in action this week, they have been given a little break from the ring to rest for their huge title match at Extreme Chaos but both men will still be appearing to have their last words before Sunday.

Elijah Burke is in action yet again this time with what should be his hardest challenge yet when he takes on the Monster, Abyss! Elijah Burke will be tested and taken to the limit in this match, can Burke continue his winning streak and pull an upset or will the Abyss show everyone why he is known as the Monster and get the win?

Matt Striker is said to be holding a very special “Teachers loungeâ€￾ on the broadcast, what does he have to say to his two opponents before heading into Extreme Chaos to face off for the television title?

Two members of the YBA will be in action as we have the Worlds Greatest Tag Team, the IPW tag team Champions Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas up against Jamie Noble and Jay Lethal, will Noble and Lethal get momentum rolling into Extreme Chaos or will Haas and Benjamin prove why the are the so called “Worlds Greatest Tag Teamâ€￾ and the tag team Champions?

On Explosion there will also be a contract signing between Christian Cage and Mr Kennedy, they will each sign the contract to be able to face off with one another at Extreme Chaos, what will go down between the two men?

In the Main Event of the show it will be the leader of the Young Blooded Alliance, the legend killer Randy Orton taking on the phenomenal AJ Styles, these two men have NEVER faced each other one on one so tune in to see this history making match!

Card

Elijah Burke Vs Abyss

Worlds Greatest Tag Team Vs Jamie Noble and Jay Lethal

Randy Orton Vs AJ Styles

All this and much more this Wednesday on Explosion!!!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Elijah Burke Vs Abyss
Seems like a squash.

I haven't a clue here.

Randy Orton Vs AJ Styles
Being that Orton will be pushed to the sky, and he is a leader of a faction, so the last thing needed is for him to seem weak. A strong win over AJ will get him over as talented.

I'll review definatly. In the meantime, feel free to stop by GWF :winky:

The Rated R CMStar

Card

Elijah Burke Vs Abyss

Randy Orton Vs AJ Styles

Make everyone a favor and end Chris Jericho's reign.You have booked your champion REALLY, REALLY weak, losing in matches he haven't had to lose. Problem is, Kurt Angle also is losing back and forth, so him winning the belt also sucks.

As for your last show, Randy argued too much with Santino Marella, and him even giving him the chance to join was weak.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Elijah Burke Vs Abyss
You seemed to be giving a push to Burke, so I'm thinking that he'll pick up the win.

Randy Orton Vs AJ Styles
It just makes sence to have Orton win.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Pretty stacked card Lennie. Big tag match, as well as AJ vs Orton which should be huge. Probably see all of Orton's new faction getting wins, as well as Burke continuing his Jesus push by beating Abyss.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Haven't really kept in touch with this thread, I will try to from now on (y).

Elijah Burke Vs Abyss
I am an Elijah Burke fan and hopefully you give him a push, so I'll go with Burke for this match.

The WGGT are a much more experienced team and I am not sure if Noble and Lethal are an actual team or just two men put together, so the WGGT it is.

Randy Orton Vs AJ Styles
I was 50/50 in this decision but Randy seems more over, so I expect him to defeat AJ and go on to a title feud in the near future.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Elijah Burke Vs Abyss
-Because He's Black
-Because they're a sexy couple
Randy Orton Vs AJ Styles

Bischoff as GM should be pretty sick, he could make some interesting promos.

seX-Power

Elijah Burke Vs Abyss

I don't even know who the other guy is...

Black and White vs Black and White, who will win??? The better ones!!!

Randy Orton Vs AJ Styles

Because I hate him.

Evil Austin

Elijah Burke Vs Abyss

Randy Orton Vs AJ Styles

Qwake

v41bon.png

Styles: Hello everyone and welcome here to Wednesday Night Explosion, I’m Joey Styles alongside Mike Adamle and what s show we have lined up for you.

Adamle: That’s right Joey and after what went down last week I am sure it will be a huge show, it’s the last show before Extreme Chaos so all of these superstars will be out to gain momentum going into their Pay-Per-View matches…​

“Random music hits as Matt Sydal comes down to the ring as he makes his way down to the ring with cheers and chants of his name from the crowd, he slides into the ring as we here Kazarian’s theme hits as the cheers to turn loud boos, he gets into the ring while they crowd continues to booâ€￾

Match 1
Kazarian Vs Matt Sydal​

The bells ring and the match is started as both men quickly circle around the ring, Kazarian then runs at Matt Sydal who quickly hits him with an arm drag, both men get right back up, this time Sydal runs at Kaz who hits him with an arm drag in return. Kazarian and Sydal both get back up off the mat, Kaz grabs him and Irish whips him into the ropes, Sydal returns to Kazarian who swings at him with a huge right arm but Matt Sydal ducks and continues running. Kazarian turns around and sees Sydal coming towards him quickly so Kaz goes for a dropkick which Sydal runs right into dropping him down to the mat. Kazarian goes for a quick pin, 1…and Matt Sydal gets the shoulder up in a hurry. Kazarian gets back up and pulls Sydal back up to his feet, Kaz punches him a couple of times, Sydal begins to back down into the ropes, Kazarian attempts and Irish whip but Sydal holds onto the ropes before delivering a kick to the gut of Kaz. Matt Sydal knees him in the mid section a couple of times, he then runs past Kazarian towards the ropes, he returns just as Kaz turns around and he is taken down by a cross body followed by a pin, 1…and Kazarian raises the shoulder. Matt Sydal gets back up to his feet, he picks up Kazarian who gives Sydal a cheap jab to the eye before taking him down with a clothesline. Matt gets right back up holding his left eye which he can barely see out of, he stumbles into Kaz who punches him a couple of times causing Sydal to stumble backwards before being nailed with a huge enziguri. Matt Sydal lies on the mat holding the side of his head as Kazarian crawls over and hooks the leg, 1…2…and Matt Sydal is able to kick out.

Kazarian stands up looking down at Matt Sydal in disgust as the crowd boo him, he stomps down on the head of Sydal a couple of times as he tries to get back up to his feet. Sydal gets onto his knees, Kazarian sprints at the ropes; he bounces off them and runs back only to nail Sydal with a snap dropkick to the face knocking him backwards. Kazarian gets up once again, he walks over to Sydal who holds his face as Kaz picks him up, Kazarian pushes him backwards into the turnbuckle and punches him a few times. Kazarian backs down a little before running at Sydal and attempting a cross body splash in the corner but Matt is able to get out of the way leaving Kaz to go chest first into the corner, he stumbles backwards in pain as Sydal comes across and hits him with a quick hurricanrana leaving Kaz rolling across the mat face down. Matt Sydal quickly gets over to him and goes for the cover, 1…2…and Kazarian pushes Matt off of him. Matt Sydal gets on his knees, he looks at the referee to see if he got three which he realizes he didn’t, he gets back up onto his feet and starts climbing the turnbuckle. Just as Sydal gets to the top of the turnbuckle Kazarian is back up onto his feet, he turns around to Matt who dives off for a cross body which he lands on Kaz who rolls through into a pin of his own, 1…2…and Sydal kicks. Matt Sydal gets up looking shocked, both men get back to their feet but when they turn to one another Kazarian kicks him in the mid section and grabs him before nailing him with Back to the Furture followed by the pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner, Kazarian!​

Kazarian climbs onto the turnbuckle and raises his arms in the air victorious as Matt Sydal slowly rolls out of the ring in pain. The crowd boo Kaz but suddenly the boos turn to cheers, Matt Bentley slides into the ring and runs at Kazarian. Bentley hits him with a dropkick to the back causing Kazarian to drop off the second rope onto his back down on the mat. Matt Bentley holds Kaz down on the mat and begins laying into him with numerous rights and lefts, Kazarian pushes him off and they both get back up to their feet, Kaz turns to Bentley while running only to get a huge Super Kick to the face dropping Kaz who looks unconscious! Matt Bentley stares at Kaz who lies on the mat barely moving as he raises his arms in the air before leaving the ring…

Styles: Matt Bentley is back and he just got revenge on Kazarian!

Adamle: That’s right Joey, Kazarian is out after that Super Kick and it’s great to see Bentley back!​

Commercial Break​

Styles: Welcome back here to Explosion and what a start to the show we have we had. First off Kazarian picks up the win only to be attacked by a returning Matt Bentley who was put out of action for a couple of weeks thanks to Kazarian and the other three members of the YBA!

Adamle: Yeah and I am sure the show will only pick up from here, there is a lot more in store for you all tonight. Right now Matt Striker is in the ring with the “Teachers Loungeâ€￾ set up.

Striker: I am your teacher Matt Striker and right now school is in session so I would very much appreciate it if all of you people shut your mouths and listened!

The crowd boo wildly…

Striker: Don’t you people understand! I said shut your mouths, meaning stop making noise and listen to your teacher who happens to be me, Matt Striker!

The crowd continue to boo as a “Striker sucksâ€￾ chant begins echoing through the arena…

Striker: You people will never understand will you? Oh well I can’t blame you, I mean after all, you are from Texas!

The crowd erupt with boos as Striker smirks…

Striker: There you all go again, continuing to do what I just told you all not to do, by booing you are just proving me right about what I am saying and that is that all you people are morons.

A majority of the crowd boo while others begin to quieten down a little…

Striker: That’s a little better, now on with today’s lesson. Today I am going to teach all of you why it is wrong to cheer for Carlito and why you should cheer for your teacher, Matt Striker. First of all look at the both of us, I for one have short tidy hair and take pride in the way I look where as Carlito lets his hair run wild on the top of his head and has probably never thought of cutting it or at least tidying it up. I guess it’s not his fault though; everyone in Puerto Rico is like that…

The crowd restart the “Striker sucksâ€￾ chant as he slowly moves around the ring while talking.

Striker: That’s only one of the minor reasons as to why you should cheer for me instead of Carlito, here are some other reasons: I am American, I don’t need to pick up cheap wins, I would not fail as the television Champion and I am just plain better then him!

Striker looks around at the angry crowd, he laughs to himself as he begins to continue talking.

Striker: This Sunday at Extreme Chaos I am competing in a triple threat match for the television title, the other man in the match will be the Englishman William Regal but nobody cares about him and why should they, he’s English!

The crowd laugh a little as Striker walks back and fourth in the ring…

Striker: At IPWs first ever pay-per-view, No Way Out, I had D-Lo Brown down and out, all I had to do was make the cover but William Regal messed things up somehow allowing Carlito to catch me off guard with the back cracker, he then pinned Brown as he knew I would have been able to kick out.

The crowd boo at the cockiness of Matt Striker…

Striker: That’s how Carlito got the title, I should rightfully be the television Champion but since things were messed up Eric Bishoff decided to give me a match against Carlito with the title on the line but Regal also in the match which means he will most likely try to cost me the match yet again!

The crowd cheer and begin to chant Carlito’s name as Striker frowns and looks at the people in disgust.

Striker: But no sorry William that isn’t going to happen again and I am going to make sure of it!

“William Regals theme hits as the crowd begin booing in dislike but also cheering for interrupting Matt Striker, Regal walks down to the ring with a microphoneâ€￾

Striker: Ahhh Mr Regal, how dare you interrupt your teacher!

Regal: Calm down Mathew, I have something I would like to say. While I do agree with these fans being complete and utter idiots everything else you have said is just made up gibberish.

The crowd let off a little cheer for Regal’s statement as he continues to talk…

Regal: You must be bloody crazy if you think I am the one who cost the match at No Way Out, if it wasn’t for you getting in my way I would have one that match but instead you took up my time allowing Carlito to get into the ring which is why neither of us won the title. I would have won that match, I know it, you know it and deep down these imbeciles in the crowd know it!

The fans start to boo as Striker walks up to William Regal…

Striker: Are you serious?! William, you must be crazy to think that you had that match won because you clearly didn’t. You should just be thankful that Eric Bishoff decided to give you another shot at the title because you sure as hell do not deserve one, but I guess I am just going to have to prove to you and everyone else AGAIN that I am better than you and that you should never be involved with the television title again because by this time next week I will be the new television Champion!

Everyone in the arena start to boo, a few people chant Carlito’s name as William Regal gets up in the face of Matt Striker.

Regal: You’re out of your mind Striker! I am telling you now, after this Sunday the television title will be coming home with me back to England while all of these pathetic Americans boo. I am taking that title from Carlito and there is know way that you will be able to stop me!

“Carlito’s theme hits as the crowd scream their cheers out, the continue cheering as Carlito walks out at the top of the entrance ramp holding a microphone as well as his television title with a smile on his faceâ€￾

Carlito: haha, you got to be kidding me. Do you two really think that you will be able to beat me this Sunday at Extreme Chaos?

The crowd cheer as they start to chant Carlito’s name while Regal and Striker stand in the ring frowning.

Carlito: First of all, neither of you should be coming out here to make up excuses for why I beat you both. You both knew the rules of the fatal four way match, the first man to get the pin or make someone submit became the television champion! You both had chances to win but its your own faults that you lost so now you have to put up with me being the champ.

Carlito looks around at the crowd who are still cheering; he then raises the microphone back up to his mouth.

Carlito: You both talk about beating me and becoming the television Champion, well it didn’t happen last time and I am going to make sure it doesn’t happen this time! At Extreme Chaos I plan on walking in as television Champion and I also plan on leaving still the champion! Now that’s cool!​

“Carlito’s theme plays as the fans continue to cheer for Carlito, Carlito walks away as Matt Striker and William Regal stand in the ring with angry looks on their faces before also exiting the ringâ€￾

Styles: That was intense! You can see how much Matt Striker and William Regal wish to be the television Champion but you can also see how much Carlito wishes to remain champion.

Adamle: Yeah and at Extreme Chaos we are going to see these three men all go at it for the gold.

Styles: Yes and I cannot wait for that match! Now It’s time for our next scheduled match…​

“Abyss’ theme hits as he walks out and down to the ring with hard boos, he gets into the ring just as Elijah Burke’s theme hits and he makes his way down to the ring with huge pops from around the crowdâ€￾

Match 2
Abyss Vs Elijah Burke​

The bells ring and the match is started, Elijah Burke stands down in the corner with his arms raised as his fans cheer, Abyss stands in the middle of the ring before slowly moving towards the corner where Burke stands. Abyss gets up close to Elijah, he then runs and him for a clothesline attempting to squash Burke into the corner but luckily for Burke he ducks down under the arm of the Monster and dashes away to the middle of the ring of the ring, Abyss turns around and looks at Elijah who stands there smiling. Abyss starts to come at Burke, he begins walking over to him as Elijah starts to back down, Abyss gets closer and closer and before Elijah knows it he is backed into the corner where again Abyss tries to clothesline him but again Elijah ducks it and gets out of the corner. Abyss turns around right into a couple of rights and lefts, Abyss leans against the turnbuckle as Burke starts to lay into him with numerous punches which barely phase the Monster, he shoves Elijah away causing him to fall onto his back on the mat but Burke gets right back up and rushes over to Abyss to continue his offence. Elijah gives Abyss a couple more punches to the head followed by a kick to the gut; Abyss takes hardly any notice and throws Burke backwards sending him down onto his back yet again. Once again Elijah gets right back up and sprints over to Abyss who comes right out of the corner and nearly beheads Burke with a huge clothesline turning him inside out. Abyss takes a little rest looking out at the crowd who boo him while Elijah Burke slowly rolls over on the mat before trying to get back up to his feet, Abyss turns around just as Burke is back up, Elijah swings at him a couple of times but Abyss blocks the first couple before throwing a few of his own which knock Burke backwards into the ropes and once he bounces back he stumbles right into another hard clothesline instantly dropping him down to the mat where Abyss goes for the pin, 1…2…and Burke raises his shoulder.

Abyss gets back up to his feet, he pulls Elijah back up and gives him a thunderous punch to the side of the head as Burke stumbles backwards into the ropes. Abyss grabs him and whips him across the ring into the ropes, Elijah returns at speed as he ducks the right arm from the Monster, Burke continues running as he bounces off the ropes again, he turns around to run backwards only to be stopped in his tracks thanks to the huge big boot of Abyss which knocks Burke off his feet. Elijah Burke lies on the mat holding his head, he rolls over a few times and lies on his stomach with his hands covering his face as Abyss slowly makes his way over to him for another pin, 1…2…and again Burke kicks out. Abyss gets onto his knees and grabs his hair before trying to rip it out of his head in frustration or because he is plain crazy, he then pushes up off that mat to get back up to his feet as Elijah slowly rolls out of the ring to take a break from the 350 pound Monster. Elijah Burke walks straight over to the announce table, he leans on it facing the crowd while slightly holding his face and checking to see if he is bleeding. Elijah looks back only to see Abyss standing right behind him, he gives him a couple of elbows to the side of the head before turning around where he kicks him in the stomach causing Abyss to slightly bend down. Elijah gives him a few punches to the head before grabbing him by the head and slamming it down onto the announce table, Abyss stumbles backwards as Burke jumps up and dropkicks him pushing him into the ring apron back first. Abyss drops down onto his knees holding his back; Burke picks him up and rolls him into the ring before sliding in himself to go for the pin, 1…2…and Abyss pushes Elijah off of him.

Elijah Burke gets up with a look of hope on his face; he stomps down on Abyss a couple of times before dropping his knee down across the face of the Monster. Elijah begins to build momentum, he starts hitting Abyss with the 4-up combo, he hits Abyss with the last uppercut which knocks him backwards, Burke quickly goes for a dropkick causing the crazed Abyss to stumble back even more until he starts to run at Burke but Burke puts a quick stop to that by dropkicking him in the legs which drops the big Monster down to the mat. Abyss lies on the mat hurting in sorts of places on his body, Elijah sees where Abyss is lying which is sideways just out from the turnbuckle so he runs and hits him with the Outer limitz elbow drop followed by the pin, 1…2…and Abyss manages to kick out in time. Elijah Burke looks around at the cheering crowd as he moves to the other side of the ring as Abyss tries to get back up, Abyss pulls himself back up to his feet using the turnbuckle corner, he turns around only to see Elijah Burke running right at him for the Elijah Express but Abyss catches him in the air before putting him up onto his shoulders and slamming him down with a huge powerbomb! Elijah rolls away a little before stopping in the middle of the ring and holding his back and neck in agony as Abyss slowly crawls over to him to make the cover, 1…2…and Burke kicks out just in the nick of time! Abyss gets up furious, he picks up Elijah and whips him into the ropes, Burke stumbles back to him but just before Abyss hits the Black Hole Slam he sees AJ Styles run half way down the entrance ramp. The Monster moves out of the way of Burke who continues running as Abyss walks over to the turnbuckle where AJ stands on the outside, Abyss looks at him angrily but before he is able to get outside the ring and go after him Elijah Burke hits him after rebounding off the ropes with the Elijah Express followed by a school boy pin, 1…2…and 3!

Here is your winner, Elijah Burke!​

Adamle: AJ Styles just distracted Abyss causing Abyss to lose the match, that’s definitely not going to make the Monster happy and at he will want some revenge the next time they meet!

Styles: Definitely Mike. It may not have made Abyss happy but it made Elijah Burke happy, he picked up his third consecutive win here on Explosion in IPW and it was over the Monster who is very dominant here in Impact Pro Wrestling!​

Commercial Break​

“The scene comes back backstage in the medical room where Randy Orton stands by with the Worlds Greatest Tag Team and Kazarian who lies on a bed in pain being attended to by an IPW medical staff memberâ€￾

Randy: Charlie, Shelton, you both saw what happened out there tonight, Matt Bentley returned and got pay back on Kazarian for what he did earlier this month and if I remember correctly you two also helped take Bentley out which can only mean one thing, you guys are next on the list. Now I know he will eventually come for me so you two need to stick together as usual tonight and if there are any signs of him I want you to either tell me or back each other up and take him out once again. I have a match against AJ Styles in tonight’s Main Event so I cannot have some little pathetic man related to a washed up has been get involved or get in my way before my match so if you see him, get rid of him! He already blindsided Kaz tonight and I cannot have him interrupting any of our other plans so be on the lookout guys. Good luck with your match later tonight and I hope you get better soon Kaz because we need you 100%. I’ll see you guys later tonight…

Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas nod their heads in agreement, Orton walks off as the camera goes back out front to the ring.

“Melina’s theme hits as she walks down to the ring with boos from the crowd, Victoria’s theme follows as the boos get even louder! Katie Leas theme hits as she makes her way down to the ring with mixed emotions from the crowd followed by Mickie James’ theme as the crowd popâ€￾

Match 3
Melina and Victoria Vs Katie Lea and Mickie James​

The bells ring as Mickie James and Victoria enter the ring to start off the match, they both stare at each other and walk up to each others faces. Victoria gets the upper hand by kicking Mickie in the gut, she the punches her a couple of times causing James back down into the ropes, Victoria grabs her and pulls her off the ropes before whipping the Women’s Champion across the ring. Mickie James returns and ducks the clothesline from Victoria, Victoria slowly turns around only to see Mickie there who gives her a couple of hard punches to the face knocking Victoria backwards. Victoria looks angrily at James so she runs at her but Mickie pounces on Victoria and holds her on the ground while repetitively punches her, she pushes Mickie off her before crawling backwards to make the tag to Melina who gets into the ring. Mickie begins to get back up to her feet after her attack on Victoria but Melina rushes into the ring and stomps on her a couple of times causing James to drop down onto her stomach. Melina looks down at the Women’s Champion, she then gets down onto her knees and grabs Mickie by the hair before slamming her head down onto the mat followed by the pin, 1…2…and James raises the shoulder. Melina gets up, she pulls Mickie back up to her feet using her hair before punching her a couple of times slightly knocking James backwards, Melina then runs for a clothesline which Mickie is somehow able to duck. Melina turns around into a couple of hard right hands from James, she then whips Melina across the ring into the ropes and when she returns she is dropped by a hard running clothesline. Melina lies on the mat slightly holding her head as Mickie goes for the cover, 1…2…and Melina kicks out.

Mickie James starts to build momentum, Melina gets up and starts to crawl over to Victoria but James grabs a hold of Melina’s leg before dragging her backwards into the middle of the ring. Mickie pulls Melina up and punches her a few more times, she attempts and Irish whip directed at the turnbuckle where Katie Lea stands but Melina counters it with her own sending James into the corner. Melina charges at Mickie who raises her foot up into the jaw of Melina, she then jumps up and gets her feet around the neck of Melina followed by the hurricanrana out of the corner. Melina lies on the mat in pain as James reaches over and covers her, 1…2…and Melina manages to kick out. Mickie James gets up a little frustrated; she grabs the arms of Melina and drags her over to her corner where she tags in Katie Lea who gets into the ring in a hurry. Katie Lea stomps down on Melina a couple of times before picking her up, she gets her in position for a snap suplex but Melina punches her in the mid section a few times followed up by a knee to the gut causing Lea to slightly bend down holding her stomach, Melina takes her down with a facebuster leaving Katie on the mat as she crawls her way over to Victoria and makes the tag. Victoria runs into the ring and picks up Katie Lea, she picks her up and slaps her across the face before kicking her in the mid section as Melina runs through the ring and dropkicks Mickie James’ legs which knock her off the apron leaving her to hit her face on the apron while falling. Melina gets outside the ring and stomps down on the Women’s Champ keeping her out of the ring as Victoria lifts Katie up and nails her with the Widows peak, she goes for the pin and gets the 3!

Here are your winners, Melina and Victoria!​

Adamle: What a huge victory here for the two number one contenders of the women’s championship!

Styles: Tell me about, this will definitely boost their confidence heading into Extreme Chaos where they fight in a triple threat match for Mickie James’ title.​

Commercial Break​

“Eric Bischoffs theme hits as he makes his way down to the ring with cheers from the crowd, some of his fans praise him by doing a bowing gesture as he makes his way up the steel steps holding a microphone. Bischoff walks over and stands next to the table set up with the contract and a pen on it which was set up during the commercial breakâ€￾

Bischoff: Thank you ladies and gentlemen, now Christian Cage, could you please make your way down to the ring…

“Christian Cage’s theme hits as he makes his way down to the ring cockily as the crowd boo, the boos fills the arena as Cage smirks while getting into the ringâ€￾

Bischoff: Now Mr Kennedy, could you also please come down to the ring so we can get this thing started.

“Mr Kennedy’s theme hits as he walks out and down the entrance ramp joyfully as the crowd pop, he makes his way down to the ring as his fans continue to cheer and chant his nameâ€￾

Bischoff: Now gentlemen could you both take a seat.

Both men sit down on opposite sides of the table with the contract in the middle of it, both men grab microphones nearest to them on the table and look at each other angrily.

Cage: Now, before we get this contract signing underway I would just like to thank you Eric. I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity to show you that Mr Kennedy is nothing but a little insignificant piece of trash who got lucky last time he was in the ring with me by somehow managing to pull out the win, so Eric, thank you for giving me this rematch and I promise you this, Kennedy won’t be so lucky this time, you got that Kennedy!?

The crowds boos echo around the arena as Kennedy raises his microphone up to his mouth looking frustrated.

Kennedy: Oh crap, not this again! Christian, how many time do I have to tell you? At No Way Out when I beat you it was not a fluke, why can’t you just face the fact that I am better then you? Well since you are so confident that I got lucky in the ring last time I am just going to have to beat you again to show you that I didn’t get lucky and that I am just more talented then you are!

The crowd cheer as Kennedy looks into the eyes of Christian Cage who is frowning angrily.

Cage: Kennedy, look back on my career and tell me what you see because when I look back I see all my achievements, I am a two time world champion, I have been intercontinental Champion numerous occasions, I have won so many damn tag team Championships I have lost count! Now, let’s think back to what you have done in your entire career, let’s see, you have been the United States Champion, uhhhhh…Wow, that’s it! In your entire career you have won one title and that title is the US championship which is worthless since it is representing a terrible nation. So not only am I more skilled then you but I have more experience so when it comes down to it Kennedy, you know I am better than you and at Extreme Chaos when you are lying on the mat beaten you will realize that you are nothing compared to the instant classic!

Christian Cage smiles as he grabs the pen, Bischoff points to where he needs to sign as Kennedy holds his mic up to his mouth and begins to speak while Cage writes.

Kennedy: I don’t give a damn about what titles you have won Christian, so what if you have won more then me, you have been in the business longer then me and I have a win over you which you cannot stand which is why you keep making excuses up saying that I fluked the win. Well Cage, at Extreme Chaos I will put an end to the excuses by getting a second win over you which will hopefully shut you up once and for all!

Mr Kennedy grabs the contract and the pen on the table as the crowd cheer, he starts writing where Bischoff tells him as Cage begins to talk again.

Cage: Kennedy, you are pretty much signing into a match with the Champ which means you will automatically lose. You see Ken its like this, I am taking back a win that was rightfully mine, you somehow got one over me at No Way Out so at Extreme Chaos I am going to leave you like in the ring with a face full of mat after I hit you with the Unpretier, my hand will be raised victorious and you as well as these stupid fans will know that no one is better then the instant classic, Christian Cage!

Christian Cage stands up and stares at Mr Kennedy who then also stands up and gets in the face of Christian Cage…

Kennedy: Whatever Christian, believe what you want but the fact of the matter is at Extreme Chaos I will have my second straight win over you. At the end of our match the winner will be, Mrrrrrrr Kennedy………………………Ken –

Christian Cage punches Kennedy in the face causing him to stop talking; Cage then knocks him down to the mat and repetitively punches him in the head. Mr Kennedy throws Christian off and gives him a couple of punches to the face and upper body, both men trade punches on the mat before getting back to their feet and continuing to go at it. Eric Bischoff signals to the back to get security down to break them out, officials and security guards run down to the ring as Kennedy and Cage throws punches. They all try to break Kennedy and Cage up but they carry on hitting each other until they are separated, they are then both held back and told to leave the ring by Eric Bischoff.​

The camera goes down to the announce team as officials clear the ring of the table as well as Mr Kennedy and Christian Cage as Eric Bischoff exits the ring as the crowd cheers in excitement.

Styles: Oh My God! Christian Cage and Mr Kennedy were just going at it like crazy, this definitely heats things up for their match at Extreme Chaos!

Adamle: That’s right Joey, this makes their match that much more exciting and important to the both of them. I wonder what’s going to happen between the two!​

“Christopher Daniels theme hits as he makes his way down to the announcers table, he takes a seat as the crowd boo, the Worlds Greatest Tag Teams theme then blasts out the speakers as the crowd continue to boo outrageously. Jay Lethal’s theme then hits as he makes his way down the entrance ramp and waits outside the ring with cheers from the crowd, Jamie Noble’s theme then fills the arena as the crowd pop loudly.â€￾

Match 4
Worlds Greatest Tag Team Vs Jay Lethal and Jamie Noble​

The bells ring and the match is started as Haas and Benjamin talk to each other on there side of the ring as Lethal waits across the ring ready to fight. Charlie Haas decides he wants to start so he slowly walks into the middle of the ring as Jay Lethal slowly comes towards him, they stand in front of each other staring at one another until Haas pushes Lethal backwards, Jay takes offence to it and walks up to Charlie before shoving him backwards. Haas smiles before running and punching Jay Lethal a few times causing him to stumble backwards slightly, Charlie Haas then whips Lethal across the ring into the ropes and when he returns he swings at him with a huge right arm which Jay is able to duck and he continues running, by the time Haas turns around Lethal has already began to run back and this time he is the one going for a clothesline but Haas ducks his arm and gets him in a waist lock from behind. Charlie Haas tries to lift Jay Lethal up for a German suplex but before he can Lethal fights his way out of Haas’ grip with hard elbow shots to the side of the head, Charlie releases him and takes a step back rubbing the side of his head and once Lethal turns around he is taken down by a clothesline. Jay Lethal quickly gets back up off the mat and delivers a couple of hard right hands to the face of Charlie Haas, Lethal then follows up with a dropkick which knocks Haas backwards into the turnbuckle where Shelton Benjamin stands. Charlie makes the tag to Shelton who gets into the ring full of energy as Haas slightly holds his back while getting out of the ring, Benjamin and Lethal walk up to one another and begin to go at it with rights and lefts.

Jay Lethal starts to build momentum with numerous punches to the face of Shelton Benjamin but Benjamin gets the upper hand by giving Black Machismo a kick to the stomach causing him to slightly bend down, Shelton clubs down on the back of Lethal a few times before dropping him down to the mat with a clothesline. Jay Lethal gets right back up and runs into yet another clothesline from Benjamin who drops down onto him for the quick pin, 1…and Jay kicks out in a hurry. Jay Lethal gets up onto his knees, Shelton gets back up and pulls Lethal back up to his feet, he gives him a couple of a punches to the upper body before taking him down to the mat with a side headlock takeover, Benjamin holds him in that position on the mat as Jay tries to get out of the hold. Jay Lethal starts to get back up to his feet, he finally gets back up and lifts Benjamin up and drops him down with a backdrop, Shelton lies on the mat holding his back as Jay Lethal crawls over to Jamie Noble but before he makes the tag Benjamin dives out and tags in Charlie Haas who rushes into the ring and grabs the foot of Jay Lethal, he then drags him back into the middle of the ring. Charlie Haas stomps down on Jay Lethal a couple of times, Lethal reaches out and grabs a hold of the rope which he uses to help get back up to his feet, he looks up and Haas is there as he whips Machismo across the ring and when he returns Charlie hits him with an arm drag, he keeps Jay on the mat with his arm wrenched behind his back as Lethal shouts in pain.

The crowd start to chant Jay’s name which helps him get back up to his feet a somehow get out of the tight arm lock Haas had locked in, he then punches Charlie a couple of times before jumping up and nailing him with a desperation enziguri causing both men to drop down to the mat. They both try to crawl to their partners, Charlie Haas is first to make the tag to Shelton Benjamin who gets into the ring just as Jay Lethal tags in Jamie Noble. Shelton runs across to Noble and goes to punch him off the apron but Jamie ducks and hits Benjamin with a hard shoulder to the mid section through the middle ropes, Shelton stumbles backwards into the middle of the ring as Haas and Lethal lie outside the ring trying to catch there breath. Jamie Noble quickly gets into the ring going after Shelton Benjamin, he punches him a couple of times as well as giving him numerous knee shots to the stomach causing Benjamin to drop down to one knee, Shelton tries to recuperate as Noble runs and bounces off the ropes and when Benjamin looks up he is hit by a huge dropkick to the face knocking him onto his back giving Noble the opportunity to make the cover, 1…2…and Shelton manages to kick out. Jamie Noble gets up in a hurry, he grabs Shelton Benjamin and helps him back up to his feet before kneeing him in the gut and lifting him up onto his shoulders, Noble then nails Benjamin with a devastating double knee gutbuster, Benjamin rolls around the ring barely able to breath after having the wind knocked out of him, Noble gets a hold of him and holds him down for the pin, 1…2…and Charlie Haas gets into the ring and breaks it up with a kick to the head of Noble.

On the way out of the ring Charlie Haas slightly pulls Shelton Benjamin over to there corner, Haas exits the ring before quickly making the tag to Benjamin, Haas then re-enters the ring as Shelton rolls out cringing in pain. Charlie Haas stomps down on the head of Jamie Noble, he then gets him into a side headlock on the mat and locks it in firmly on Noble. Jamie Noble grabs Haas’ hands and tries to break them apart from each other to break the hold but Charlie clenches them tighter, Noble then gets up onto one knee and gives Haas a few elbow shots to the chest causing him to lose his grip and slightly stumble backwards. Charlie Haas then runs at Jamie for a clothesline which Noble is able to avoid by ducking, Haas bounces off the ropes and returns at pace only to run right into the knee of Jamie which sends Charlie down to the mat. Charlie Haas slowly makes his way back up to his feet, Noble leans against the ropes for a little while to catch his breath as he sees Jay Lethal finally get up onto the apron after last being in the ring, Noble walks over to Haas who fully gets back up to his feet just as Jamie gets to him and gives him a couple of punches to the gut before getting behind him and taking him down with a huge German suplex with a bridging pin, 1…2…and Jay Lethal comes off the top rope in a hurry with an elbow drop to the abdomen of Charlie Haas as he was in the bridging position! Jamie Noble and Charlie Haas both lie on the mat trying to recover as Shelton Benjamin quickly gets into the ring and begins to trade punches with Black Machismo Jay Lethal.

Jay Lethal and Shelton Benjamin continue to trade punches until out of nowhere Benjamin jumps up and nails him with Pay Dirt! Shelton exits the ring as Charlie Haas slowly crawls over in and makes the tag, Benjamin rushes into the ring after Jamie Noble who has just gotten back up to his knees and is holding his back, Haas manages to get back up to his feet, he walks over to Jay Lethal and locks him into the Haas of pain to get a little revenge. Shelton Benjamin grabs Noble and gets him in position for an Exploder suplex but before he hits it Jamie gives him a knee to the mid section which is still hurt from before and Noble nails him with the Tiger Bomb and goes for the pin, 1…2…and 3!!!

Here are your winners, Jay Lethal and Jamie Noble!​

Jamie Noble rolls out of the ring over to the announce table where he signals to Christopher Daniels that he is going to take his title from him at Extreme Chaos as Charlie Haas stands up in the ring only just realizing that he lost while he goes to check on Shelton Benjamin, Jay Lethal rolls out of the ring agony. Christopher Daniels stands up with the X-Division title raised in the air.

Adamle: A huge win for Jay Lethal and Jamie Noble here, this will definitely help them before there huge X-Division title match this Sunday!

Styles: What a great match, Lethal and Noble must be happy with a win over the tag team champions and it will be the total opposite for Haas and Benjamin.​

Commercial Break​

The scene comes back with Kurt Angle standing in the ring as the crowd boos the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Kurt Angle: Chris Jericho, last week you fell victim to an Angle slam but compared to what I do to you Extreme Chaos, that Angle slam is going to nothing compared to all the bones I break. At Extreme Chaos, Chris Jericho I am going to take you to hell and back, stomp on you a few times, give you a couple of German suplexes, hit you with an Angle slam and then after all that I am then going to grab your ankle and lock you in an ankle lock so bad that not only will your ankle snap, but I will take away your prized possession in doing so, the world heavyweight championship. Now if you don’t believe me when I say it, let me give you a little preview of what is going to happen!

Angle leaves the ring and pulls up the cover of the ring apron and pulls out a manikin dressed as Chris Jericho, equipped with a replica belt. Angle then throws the manikin over the top rope into the ring and Angle then climbs into the ring and removes his shirt jacket and he picks the mic back up

Kurt Angle: Get a damn ref down here!

A referee runs down the ramp as Angle kicks his jacket out of the way and he pulls the manikin up and hits it with a belly-to-belly suplex and Angle then takes off his tie and tosses it out of the ring, he locks the manikin in an ankle lock and he twists the ankle of the manikin so much he rips the foot off so Angle tosses the foot into the crowd and picks up the mic

Kurt Angle: So you don’t wanna tap, huh? Well if that’s how you want it, then that’s how you’re going to get it!

Angle stomps a few times on the back of the manikin and he then pulls the manikin up and hits it with an Angle slam, he then pins the manikin but the referee doesn’t count so Angle gets up and starts pushing the ref to intimidate him so Angle makes the cover again, this time the referee does make the count to three and Angle takes the replica belt off the manikin and Angle then forces the referee to raise his hand and the ref reluctantly does so. Angle then gets ring announcer to announce him as the winner but before he can do so “Break Down the Wallsâ€￾ hits to a huge pop from the crowd and Chris Jericho emerges from the back with a microphone in hand.

Chris Jericho: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Are my eyes deceiving me or is that just the brightness coming off your bald head blinding me? The legendary multi-time world champion, Olympic gold medal winning hero taking glory in defeating a manikin for a replica belt. Kurt, not even I would be able to stoop down to the level you are at and I’m telling you I can go pretty damn low but if I lose, I lose. At No Way Out I made you tap out to retain my championship and at Extreme Chaos I am going to do exactly the same thing. Call it Dejavu, call it whatever you like but the result will always be the same, World Heavyweight Champion: Chris Jericho. So Kurt, you can beat all the manikins you want but at the end of the day I will still have the one thing you want so desperately, the world title and Kurt, quite frankly you can want this title for the rest of your life but you still won’t get it as long as I am the champion.

Kurt Angle: Well if I were you I’d stop making promises I can’t keep because you and I both know that the clock is ticking on your title reign and once your time runs out, I guarantee you that you will be tapping out to the ankle lock.

Chris Jericho: Kurt, you can beat me up after you attack me from behind, hell you may even be able to beat me in tag team matches but I think you need reminding that here in IPW you have still yet to beat me one-on-one, man-on-man so until you do, Kurt, you have nothing on me and when all is said and done I stand here with the gold you want while you stand there with the 14 year old medal that nobody wants or cares about. Kurt, we know you are an Olympic gold medallist but the thing is we don’t care, not one person in this arena or anybody watching at home because we all know that all you are is the Olympic assclown!

Kurt Angle: I’m an assclown, huh? Well if I’m an assclown what are you?

Chris Jericho: Well judging by this big piece of gold around my waist I think I’m the World Heavyweight Champion.

Kurt Angle: Hahaha, you’re a funny guy aren’t you Chris? Well let’s see if you find this joke funny. You know your three children, after Extreme Chaos they are only going to have one parent because after what I do to you, I don’t think you are going to survive. I sure do hope your wife will be able to cope with three childr-

Chris Jericho drops the microphone and has a look of rage on his face as he charges down the ramp but Kurt backs away out of the ring

Kurt Angle: Whoa, Chris I’m sorry. Sometimes I just don’t think before I speak. Now if you’ve calmed down maybe I can come back into the ring and we can discuss this like men.

Kurt climbs back into the ring

Chris Jericho: Let me tell you now, I am a guy with a sense of humour and you can make all the jokes you like but don’t you ever bring my family into this because this has nothing to do with them. But while we’re on the subject of families tell your dirty skank of a wife I said hi and that I left $20 on top of the fridge for her!​

Kurt Angle looks around and then swings at Y2J but Y2J catches the fist of Kurt and Y2J then starts throwing punches of his own at Kurt. He gets Kurt into the corner and Y2J then grabs Kurt by his shirt but Kurt manages to escape out of the ring (and his shirt) and Y2J is left in the ring, holding the shirt of Angle, Y2J has a grin on his face while Kurt is angry on the outside, he points at Y2J and says “Wait until Sundayâ€￾ before he makes his way to the back up the entrance ramp…

Adamle: Kurt Angle is such a disgrace, he brings Chris Jericho’s family into it and then runs once the Champ retaliates!

Styles: Yeah and this really adds to their world title match this Sunday at Extreme Chaos, now Angle will be looking to win the title and Jericho will be looking to retain but also inflict pain on the Olympic Gold Medalist.

Adamle: That’s right Joey. Right now its time for the main event of the night, what a match it should be!​

The Camera goes backstage showing Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas laid out in the locker room, both men lie on the ground not moving as the camera then foes back out to the entrance ramp when “Voicesâ€￾ hits as Randy Orton makes his way down to the ring with huge boos from the crowd, he gets to the ring just as ‘I am’ hits as the crowd pop while AJ Styles makes his way out and begins to walk down to the ring.

Main Event
Randy Orton Vs AJ Styles​

The bells ring and the match is started, both men stand across from one another on different sides of the ring. AJ Styles jumps on the spot warming up as Randy Orton slowly paces back and forth; they then come together in the middle of the ring and lock up. Randy gets a good grip locked in and slowly begins pushes AJ backwards, Styles is pushed into the ropes causing him to lean down on them but the referee tells Orton to release him. Randy lets go of Styles, he then turns to back down but as AJ comes off the ropes Orton hits him with a cheap right hand to the side of the head. Randy Orton quickly backs down acting innocent to the referee who didn’t see the punch, AJ stares at Randy angrily as Orton smirks. Randy waits for Styles in the middle of the ring, AJ quickly runs at Orton and swings at him but he is just able to duck out of the way, the phenomenal AJ Styles continues running, he hits the ropes and returns to Orton who this time swings at Styles but AJ dives out of the way to the legs of Orton and rolls him up, 1…2…and Randy kicks out. Randy Orton quickly gets back to his feet in shock, he looks up only to see Styles already back up to his feet, AJ quickly reaches up and grabs the head of Orton before pulling him down into a cradle pin, 1…2…and again the Legend Killer kicks out. Randy gets up onto his knees again in shock of nearly being pinned, Styles gets straight back up onto his feet and pushes Orton onto his back, he then goes for a bridging pin, 1…2…and once again Randy Orton is able to kick out this time by knocking one of Styles’ legs out from underneath of him.

Both men quickly roll away from each other; they get right back up to their feet before moving towards each other, they start to trade punches. AJ Styles continues to build momentum by firing up with numerous punches to the face of Orton who stumbles backwards, Randy cuts Styles’ momentum dead by giving him a quick kick to the mid section followed up by a couple of punches to the head. AJ Styles slowly moves backwards away from Orton but Orton continues the attack with a couple more punches, he then hits AJ with a European uppercut knocking him backwards into the turnbuckle. AJ Styles leans back groggily into the turnbuckle, Orton walks over to him and grabs a hold of his arm before whipping him across the ring into the turnbuckle on the opposite side, Randy follows AJ but once Styles gets to the other side he pushes up off the ropes causing his legs go high into the air, he drops down behind Randy who was looking to follow up with a clothesline. Randy Orton turns around out of the corner before being pushed back into the corner, Styles then gives him a couple of punches and chops to the body before moving out of the corner and running back and hitting him with a cross body splash sandwiching the Legend Killer into the turnbuckle. AJ Styles moves back into the middle of the ring with the crowd cheering, Randy stumbles out of the corner slightly holding his head before being taken down by a dropkick, AJ then makes the cover on the downed Randy Orton, 1…and Randy manages to get his leg on the bottom rope to break up the pinfall. AJ Styles grabs the arms of Randy Orton, he then drags him towards the center of the ring away from the ropes and goes down for the pin again, 1…but Orton kicks out after having time to recover.

AJ Styles gets back up to his feet, he grabs a hold of Randy Orton and attempts to Irish whip him but Orton counters with one of his own sending Styles into the ropes, AJ returns full speed and ducks an attempted clothesline from Randy, Styles continues running and he bounces but once he turns around he is hit with a hard snap powerslam by the legend Killer. Randy keeps him down for the cover, 1…2…and Styles manages to squirm out of it. AJ Styles slightly sits up holding his back, Orton gets back up to his feet before getting the phenomenal one into a side headlock. AJ sits on the mat reaching for the ropes which are quite far away; Randy continues to apply pressure to the hold as Styles tries to fight his way out of it. The crowd start to get behind AJ as he slowly gets back up onto one knee; he elbows Orton in the stomach a couple of times before dropping down for the jaw breaker. Randy Orton stumbles backwards towards the ropes as AJ gets back up to his feet a little tired after the headlock from Orton drained his energy, he turns around and begins running only to be dropped down to the mat from a clothesline by Orton. Randy Orton looks out at the crowd smiling, the crowd react with boos. AJ Styles takes his time getting back up, Randy walks back over towards Styles which is when Styles gets back up to his feet and punches Orton in the lower abdomen a few times, Orton retaliates by dropping him back down to the mat with a clothesline. Randy looks down at him with a look of disgust, he then begins to pick apart every body part on Styles by stomping on every area including both of his arms and legs, AJ tries to roll away but stops when Randy drops his knee down across the side of his head. AJ lies on the mat in agony as Orton drops down onto him for a quick cover, 1…2…and the phenomenal AJ Styles uses a lot of his energy to kick out.

AJ slowly tries to sit back up and get back up to his feet, Randy gets right back up and again locks Styles into a side headlock. Styles sits on the mat with his arms in the air as Orton stands on the mat with the hold locked in tight, AJ starts to slowly make his way towards the ropes to break the hold as Randy tries to keep him in the middle of the ring. AJ gets closer and closer to the ropes but just as he is fingertips away Orton gets a firm grip on Styles keeping him from going anywhere, AJ reaches out to break the hold but he is unable to grab them. AJ Styles slowly starts to fade, his arm drops down and his eyes begin to close, the ref comes over and raises his arm and then drops it and it drops down onto the mat, the referee repeats that and again Styles’ arm drops down, the ref tries for a third time and just before Styles’ arm hits the mat it stops and it raises into the air while the crowd lets off a huge cheer. AJ makes one last go at the bottom rope and just manages to wrap his hand firmly around it causing Orton to release him but he doesn’t the referee starts to count for him to let go of Styles, 1…2…3…4…and finally Randy releases him. Randy Orton takes a few steps back as he looks at AJ Styles who slowly pulls himself back up to his feet using the ropes for help, Orton realizes that AJ had used a lot of energy trying to get out of the hold and decides to strike quickly, he walks over to Styles and grabs a hold of him before getting him into position for the inverted backbreaker but AJ stops him from hitting it by giving him an elbow to the back of the head, he then gets in front of Orton and jumps up nailing him with a hurricanrana sending Randy rolling across the mat. Randy Orton lies on the mat slightly holding his neck and head in pain, Styles quickly gets up and runs over to him, he hits Orton with a huge standing moonsault and hooks the leg, 1…2…and Randy manages to kick out.

Randy Orton slowly rolls away from AJ, Randy takes his time getting back up to his feet using the turnbuckle for leverage, Styles slowly gets back up to his feet still hurt and tired from all the punishment Randy Orton dished out earlier. AJ quickly makes his way over to Orton who leaning against the turnbuckle, Styles punches him a couple of times and begins to build momentum until Randy pushes him backwards into the middle of the ring, he then runs out at AJ but is dropped by a dropkick to the face. Both men get right back up to their feet a little tired, they trade a couple of punches with one another, Styles wings at Randy who ducks and then nails Styles with a huge inverted backbreaker! AJ Styles rolls around on the mat cringing in pain as he grasps at his back, Randy slowly gets back up to his feet with an evil smile on his face as he looks at AJ who is back up onto his knees still holding his back. Randy Orton backs down into the corner hyping himself up for the punt, he stomps down on the mat a couple of times before running directly at AJ Styles, he goes for the punt but just in the nick of time AJ pulls his head back away from the boot of Orton and when Randy Orton turns around he is nailed with the pele! Randy drops down to the mat holding his head as AJ tries getting back up to his feet using the ropes as help, he finally gets back up to his feet still slightly holding his back. Randy crawls into the middle of the ring, he pushes up off the mat to help get back up to his feet but is still struggling after being hit by the pele. Randy Orton gets back up to his feet, Styles runs at the ropes and springboard back flips off the middle rope, he lands down behind Orton and nails him with an inverted DDT! The legend Killer lies on the mat holding his head kicking in pain, AJ slowly manages to roll over and put his arm across the body of Orton for the pin, 1…2…and somehow Randy Orton kicks out!

AJ Styles rolls off of Randy Orton with a look of frustration on his face, he gets up onto his knees puffing and slightly holding his back as Randy tries to get back up to his feet as he holds his head. AJ gets back up, he starts hyping himself as well as all the fans up getting ready to end the match, Orton finally gets back up to his feet as he stumbles around groggily into Styles who then kicks him in the mid section before positioning him for the Styles Clash. AJ poses to the crowd before trying to lift Orton but Randy Orton pushes Styles back before jumping up for the RKO and he nails it! Both men are on that mat barely moving, Orton begins to crawl across to Styles, he then reaches out and gets his arm over AJ with a desperation pin, 1…2…and AJ STYLES KICKS OUT!!! AJ Styles lies on the mat with his face down barely moving since the RKO, Randy Orton gets up onto his knees with a look of anger and frustration upon his face. Randy Orton gets down in a press up position but with his fists clenched, he begins to stalk Styles who slowly tries to get back up to his feet hardly knowing where he is. Randy slams his fists down on the canvas as AJ gets back up to his feet, he stumbles around a little before turning around right into yet another RKO by Randy Orton but this time he pushes Randy off and when Randy turns around he is kicked in the gut causing him to double over, AJ then gets him in position for the Styles Clash and hits it! Randy Orton lies on the mat with a glazed look on his face, Styles slowly rolls over into the pin on the Legend Killer, 1…2…and Randy Orton raises his shoulder just in the nick of time! Both men lie on the canvas trying to recover, Randy lies on the mat not having moved since the Styles Clash. The phenomenal AJ Styles uses the ropes to pull himself back up to his feet, he stumbles his way out of the ring onto the apron, he then climbs up onto the turnbuckle, he looks out to dive not realizing that Orton is back up and Randy gets onto the second rope and nails AJ with the super RKO! Both men lie on the mat motionless with Orton’s arm over the chest of AJ, 1…2…and 3!

Here is your winner, the Legend Killer, Randy Orton!!!​

Both men continue to lie on the mat barely able to move an inch, Randy slowly rolls off the body of AJ Styles. Randy Orton struggles back up, he gets up and stumbles around groggily as the referee raises his shoulder high in the air. Styles slowly rolls out of the ring holding his head in agony. Randy smirks as the crowd continue to boo heavily, then all of a sudden Matt Bentley’s theme plays over the loud speaker, Orton looks over in shock and he sees Matt Bentley emerge at the top of the entrance ramp. Randy stands in the ring taunting Bentley and encouraging him to come down to the ring until all of a sudden “Sexy Boyâ€￾ hits and the arena fills with huge cheers and heart break kid chants. Matt Bentley looks backwards, the crowd pops as we see a man jump the barricade and slide into the ring and make his way up to Randy Orton, Orton is leaning over the front rope staring down at Bentley until he is tapped on the back, Orton turns around right into the Sweet Chin Music from Shawn Michaels!!! Randy Orton lies on the mat very well out cold as Shawn Michaels poses, he smiles down at Matt Bentley as well as the out cold Randy Orton as the scene fades out…

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Quake's Explosion Review

Best Match: Definitely the main event between Orton and Styles, two of my favourite wrestlers and you put on one hell of a match between them. It was a great, fast paced match, very exciting and you kept the excitement throughout what was a very long match.

Worst Match: I disliked the opening match between Kazarian and Sydal, because for the two talents in the ring, it was far too short for my liking, and as I have already told you, I don't like you jobbing Sydal.

Best Promo: There were two promos that I enjoyed in this show, them being Angle and Jericho and Kennedy and Cage. All four a great promo workers in real life, and I think that you portrayed their characters very well.

Worst Promo: As I have already mentioned on MSN, I didn't really enjoy the Striker/Regal/Carlito promo. I feel that it dragged on and that you could have done a better job with this promo.

Comments: It was a good show here Lennie, you left a good impression for me, so I will continue reading and reviewing your thread, but of course you still have to review mine ;).

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I gave this a read, and thought I'd give it a short review while I'm at it.

Best Match: Without question, the main event. A lot of good action, but the ending got ridiculous with the amount of finishers being performed. The match itself was good, but that last paragraph had to many finishers. Another thing I spotted was you didn't sell all the time. How Orton takes an inverted DDT, then has enough energy to nail an RKO as a counter is beyond me. None the less, it had good action. Also, the tag team match was good. A second without a doubt.

Worst Match: Kazarian versus Sydal. I love high flyers, and you could've given them more credit being the talented fellows they are. The diva's tag match was better, and gave everyone a chance to wrestle before you question why I didn't choose it.

Best Promo: Chris Jericho was in character completly, and his comebacks were awesome. Kurt Angle was played off as a typical jerk which I loved. I'd like to say Cage, and Kennedy was as good, but it wasn't. Kennedy seemed off character, and Cage was kind of on point, but not completly.

Worst Match: The Teachers Classroom, or whatever it is called. Dragged, and I wasn't into it at all.

Additional Comments: A lot of in ring segments, and the return of the Michael's family. Awesome. I'll try to be by a lot more often, as I do like reading this, and do like the direction in which the BTB is heading. Part one of the pay per view in my BTB is up.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

BM: Orton vs. Styles was action packed throughout. There did seem to be a lot of false finishes in the last paragraph and not enough selling (i.e. he connects but can't follow up for several seconds).

WM: Kazarian vs. Sydal had the potential to be a hot opener but was a little on the slow side and the finish seemed to come out of nowhere. The aftermath made things a little better though.

BP: Angle and Jericho. When Jericho's on his game he's virtually unparalleled on promos. I liked how this one built in intensity leading to the small brawl at the end.

WP: Striker's Classroom was slow and some things could have been combined to make it flow a little faster.

AC: Extreme Chaos is shaping up quite nicely. Angle vs. Jericho should be great. Shawn and Kaz coming back should give us some interesting TV. Cage vs. Kennedy has also been built very nicely. Overall it was a good show, nice matches and a great way to stay in shape.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Explosion Review

Kaz vs. Sydal- Lol at Random music hits. A hot opener. At times it felt kinda rushed, but I supposed that's because it was a fast paced match. A cool return for Matt Bentley.

Teachers Lounge- One thing that I noticed as I was reading. You misused the word gibberish. Gibberish is just random babbeling, example: fjiouhbsfkiopfuhbdsfjio. That's gibberish. I liked this promo, but I think that it was a bit too long.

Abyss vs. Burke- I figured that AJ would get involved somehow. Burke looked like he belonged in this match.

Orton promo- The end of the promo sort of fell of the wagon. He got too nice.

Women's Tag Match- Every woman got a chance to wrestle which was good. I liked the ending a very heelish way for Melina and Victoria to win.

Contract signing- The promo was good, but it's hard to tell what the make up of this feud is. Is it heel vs. face or is it heel vs. heel?

Tag Match- I was not expecting Lethal and Nobel to win. This was an awesome tag match.

Angle/Jericho promo- The manikin bit was odd to say the least. Your Jericho was great, I think this may have been one of your best promos.

Main Event- This could have easily had been a PPV main event, it was that good. The last paragraph was the most action packed part of the match.

AC- I like the new logo. This was a great show. The return of Michaels was well done. Thanks for the POI review.