IPW: Impact Pro Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice preview man and we could see another good promo between Angle and Jericho. As for your confirmed matches (which are only three), here's my prediction.

Matt "Your F'n Awesome Teahcer" Striker and William Regal beats the hell out of the team of Carlito and D'lo Brown. We could see an ending where Striker punts both of his opponent's head with a meter stick then Melina screams like there's no tommorrow for their victory.

The crazy girl wins.... yeah that's all...

If there's the word "is in action this week!" theres a 87.98% chance that it will be a squash match and yeah, Abyss will win this one.

I am looking forward to your next show :blush:

Qwake

WEDNESDAY NIGHT EXPLOSION

Styles: Hello and welcome everyone to Wednesday Night Explosion, I’m Joey Styles here with Mike Adamle and what a show we shall have here tonight in Milwaukee Wisconsin!

Adamle: That’s right Joey, it will be a great night here tonight. At the end of last weeks Explosion Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho began to brawl after exchanging some big words on the first Highlight Reel in IPW…He told me earlier that he would open the show.

Chris Jericho’s theme hits as he walks down to the ring slightly holding his head while holding his IPW World Heavyweight Championship belt.

Jericho: Explosion is Jericho! Now last week at the end of the show, I hosted the Highlight Reel! I was talking about how great it was to be World Champ again until that bald headed piece of garbage Kurt Angle interrupted me and came down to the ring. He told me about how I “fluked” winning the IPW World Heavyweight Championship, he then challenged me to a match at No Way Out which I accepted! Now I gave Kurt the answer he wanted but once I accepted his challenge he got angry and decided to push me, we then began to brawl backstage where he knocked me backwards head first into the concrete wall causing me to get a big stitch in the back on my head. Kurt Angle, if you think that what you did to me last week has gotten you the advantage towards No Way Out you are wrong because this has only made me angry and I will take that anger out on you every chance I get! You have awoken an angry Y2J, the Y2J that is hidden behind my beautiful long hair and extremely funny jokes, or at least that’s what I think of them. But on a more serious note, I am the World Heavyweight Champion and earlier tonight our General manager Eric Bishoff announced to me that in our Main Event for the night Y2J Chris Jericho would team with the Heart Break Kid Shawn Micheals to take on Kurt Angle and Randy Orton! So Kurt, it looks like I have found a nice way to get my revenge on you, after tonight you are going to regret what you did to me when you smashed me into that wall, you will also regret even coming down to the ring and interrupting me!

Kurt Angle’s theme hits as he walks down to the ring with an arrogant look on his face while holding a microphone…Chris Jericho walks up to the face of Angle.

Kurt: Whoa whoa whoa, take it easy I am not hear to fight, well this time anyway. But I am not going to regret anything after tonight nor do I regret anything right now, the only thing I regret is somehow losing the title match two weeks ago to you. Now Randy, get out here!

Randy Orton’s theme hits as he runs down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope, he gets up and stands by Kurt Angle as they both slowly move towards Chris Jericho. They look to beat Jericho up until the music of Shawn Micheals hits, HBK runs down to the ring and slides in just as Randy Orton and Kurt Angle quickly roll out on opposite sides. HBK and Y2J shake hands as Randy Orton and Kurt Angle stare at their opponents with angry looks on their faces while walking backstage then followed by the other two.

Styles: Thank God for Shawn Micheals, if he didn’t come down it wouldn’t have been a pretty sight for Chris Jericho.

Adamle: Yeah, and what a great Main Event we have for tonights show, four of the biggest names in our business!

Styles: That’s right! Now it’s time for our first match of the night which is bound to be good!

Match 1
William Regal and Matt Striker with Melina Vs Carlito and D-Lo Brown

Matt Striker and D-Lo Brown both step into the ring to start the match, they bind up and D-Lo easily overpowers Striker. D-Lo Brown slowly pushes him backwards until Striker kicks him in the mid section before quickly running over and tagging in William Regal. Matt Striker quickly gets out of the ring and points towards D-Lo Brown telling Regal to go get him; William Regal slowly gets into the ring and stares at Brown. William Regal puts his hand out to bind up with D-Lo Brown but as D-Lo goes to grab Regal’s hand William Regal kicks him in the mid section. William Regal then knees Brown in the mid section bringing Brown down to one knee; Regal then begins to club the back of D-Lo. D-Lo Brown drops down onto both knees on the mat as William Regal gives him a few hard punches to the face, he then bounces off the ropes and delivers a hard knee to the side of Brown’s head which knocks him over, Regal then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Brown gets the shoulder up. D-Lo Brown slowly gets back up, he stumbles over to William Regal who grabs Brown by the head and gets him into a side headlock while pulling him over to Matt Striker who he then tags in. William Regal holds D-Lo Brown back by the arms as Matt Striker gives him a few hard shots to the stomach, Regal releases him and gets out onto the apron as Striker hits Brown a few more times before knocking him over with a hard dropkick to the face. Matt Striker drops onto Brown for a quick pin, 1…2…and Carlito runs into the ring and breaks it up, Carlito walks away as Matt Striker gets back up angrily. Matt Striker points at Carlito before stomping on the head of D-Lo Brown, he then tags William Regal back in. Matt Striker and William Regal both pick up D-Lo Brown and hit him with a hard double suplex, D-Lo slowly rolls over to Carlito holding his back in pain, William Regal grabs D-Lo by the leg and pulls him back into the middle of the ring for the pin, 1…2…and D-Lo kicks out.

William Regal pulls D-Lo Brown over by Matt Striker; Regal then locks him into a single leg crab. D-Lo Brown shouts in pain as he looks across the ring at Carlito who is clapping as the crowd does to help D-Lo, Regal applies more pressure as D-Lo shouts in more pain. William Regal keeps the old locked in as he reaches out and tags Matt Striker, Striker runs into the ring and dropkicks the face of D-Lo Brown just as Regal lets go and gets out of the ring. Matt Striker begins to pick up D-Lo brown who is holding his back in pain, D-Lo punches Matt Striker in the mid section a couple of times before dropping him with a hard clothesline, both men lie on the mat as they crawl to their partners. D-Lo Brown tags in Carlito who runs over to Matt Striker and grabs him by the leg, Carlito pulls him backwards before picking him up. Carlito gives Striker a couple of hard punches to the face, he continues punching him causing Striker to fall backwards onto the ropes. Carlito gives Striker one last hard punch to the face before Irish whipping him to the ropes on the other side of the ring, Matt Striker comes running back to Carlito only to be dropped by a hard dropkick to the face. Matt Striker quickly gets back up and walks right into a cross body by Carlito, Carlito quickly gets up while Striker takes a little longer slightly holding his head in pain. Carlito runs and springs off the ropes backwards, he hits Matt Striker who has just gotten up with a hard springboard back elbow, Carlito then crawls over to Striker for the pin, 1…2…and Matt Striker kicks out in time. Carlito gets up all pumped up as Matt Striker gets back up to one knee in pain, Carlito walks over and tags in D-Lo Brown who runs in and hits Matt Striker with a huge STO followed by a pin, 1…2…and William Regal breaks it up by stomping on the head of D-Lo!

William Regal backs away out of the ring as D-Lo Brown gets back up pulling Matt Striker up with him. D-Lo punches Striker a couple of times before Irish whipping him into the ropes, D-Lo Brown then drops Striker with a hard clothesline as Striker runs back. Matt Striker gets right back up slightly holding his head, he stumbles into D-Lo Brown who hits him with a hard snap suplex followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and somehow Striker kicks out. Matt Striker slowly sits up only to be nailed with Sudden Impact by D-Lo Brown, Matt Striker lies flat on his back in pain as D-Lo Brown crawls over to him for the pin, 1…2…and again Matt Striker gets the shoulder up just in time. D-Lo Brown climbs to the top rope, he sets up for the Lo Down as Striker continues to lie on the mat in pain. William Regal calls the ref over and begins to argue with him as Melina pushes D-Lo Brown’s leg causing him to drop off the top rope onto his back; he lies on the mat in pain as does Striker. The ref begins to count, 1…2…3…4…5…Both men slowly crawl over to their partners, Striker just makes the tag to William Regal who rushes into the ring and knocks Carlito off the apron with a hard right hand. William Regal then grabs D-Lo Brown and hits him with a huge German suplex before locking him into the Regal Stretch! William Regal continues to apply pressure to the hold as D-Lo Brown starts to fade, Carlito tries to slide in and break it up but Melina is holding his leg as Matt Striker runs over to help her. D-Lo Brown can’t take the pain and ends up tapping out!

Here are your winners, Matt Striker and William Regal!

Adamle: A great win by William Regal and Matt Striker, this really shows that both men want the Television title!

Styles: The result would have been different if they hadn’t cheated throughout the whole match!

Adamle: Well yes but still Joey…

Commercial Break

The Camera comes backstage to the locker room where William Regal and Matt Striker are…

Regal: Matt Striker, well done out their. I really didn’t think you had it in you but you proved me wrong, that was quite impressive.

Striker: Thank you William, you know you weren’t to bad yourself although if it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t have won the match.

Regal: What?! What the bloody hell are you talking about? I won us the match, you can’t possibly be serious!

Striker: Well I am. You see if I hadn’t got us in control you never would have gotten that pathetic excuse for a human being, D-Lo Brown down for your ‘Regal Stretch’ and therefore you would have had no chance of winning not to mention the great help Melina was for us.

Regal: You’re out of your mind Striker. The whole match I had to constantly help you out because you were in trouble, if I wasn’t down there you would have got your AMERICAN ass kicked!

Striker: Of course I would have because it would have been a two on one situation; think about it you disgraceful English piece of…

Regal: Don’t even think about saying it! I don’t want to hear the filth that comes out of your mouth! You know what Striker, how about we settle this next week, one on one, what do you say?!

Striker: You’re on! But just so you know, I am Matt Striker your teacher and next week, school will be in session!

Regal: Bloody Americans! Next week we will see who the better man is Striker…

Striker: Why not see who the better man is right now?

Matt Striker then points to himself before walking off while Regal sits down in the locker room shaking his head.

The Camera then goes back out to the announcers…

Styles: Well it looks as though we have a great match up for next weeks Explosion!

Adamle: That’s right Joey, it should be great. I can’t wait.

Abyss’ theme then hits as he walks down to the ring to his opponent who is already waiting there…

Match 2
Brandon Gardner Vs Abyss

The bells ring and the match begins as Abyss wastes no time on destroying Brandon Gardner. He runs right at him and hits Gardner with a hard clothesline which turns young Brandon Gardner inside out! Abyss lets off a loud shriek as Gardner slowly gets back up to his feet, Abyss bounces off the ropes and nails Gardner with a huge big boot right to the face which drops Brandon to the mat instantly. Brandon Gardner rolls around on the mat holding his face in pain; Abyss walks over and pulls him up. Abyss punches him in the head a couple of times which sends Gardner backwards into the ropes; he slowly stumbles towards Abyss right into a huge Black Hole Slam. Brandon Gardner lies on the mat motionless, Abyss picks him up off the mat by the throat before delivering him a huge Choke Slam, Abyss then goes for the pin, 1…2…and 3!

Here is your winner, Abyss!

Abyss gets up and looks from one side of the ring to another for AJ Styles who Abyss thinks is running down to the ring. Abyss continues looking before walking away…

Styles: it looks as though the Monster Abyss was looking for AJ Styles!

Adamle: Yeah. AJ Styles has gotten inside the head of Abyss…

Commercial Break

The Camera comes backstage to the Car park where a car pulls in as JB stands by…Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas get out of the car holding their World Tag Titles.

Haas: What do you want JB?!

JB: Well I was just about to ask you and Shelton what your thoughts were about defending your World Tag Titles at No Way Out against Matt Bentley and Kaz…

Benjamin: Well Jeremy, me and Charlie are the Worlds Greatest Tag Team which is why we hold the IPW World Tag Team Championship belts. If Matt Bentley and Kazarian think they are better then us, well we will just have to beat them again only this time we will only have to beat them up and not Hawkins and Ryder as well.

Haas: Yeah, I will admit they were better then Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder but then again, who isn’t? Bentley and Kaz are just to young athletes who think they are good enough to compete with the big stars and in this case it is me and Shelton. At No Way Out, the worlds greatest tag team are going to prove to everyone why we are the tag champs as well as the greatest tag team in the world by beating the life out of Matt Bentley and Kaz!

JB: Alright, but last time you fought Matt Bentley and Kazarian was in a three way tag team match for the titles and you won the belts by pinning Hawkins and Ryder, does that make any difference at all? Do you both think that if it was just a normal two on two match that you would still have won?

Benjamin: Of Course we would have! What are you crazy JB, do you believe everything that Bentley and Kaz say?!

Haas: JB, all that Matt Bentley and Kazarian are doing is saying that it’s not their fault they lost because they weren’t the men that were pinned but if you remember the match, one of them was half knocked out outside the ring while the other one was on the mat in the ring while we pinned Curt Hawkins! We could just have just as easily pinned Kazarian or Bentley but we didn’t which gives them this good excuse to get another title shot!

Benjamin: Exactly Charlie and at No Way Out we are going to teach them a lesson that they should have been taught a long time ago!

The Worlds Greatest Tag Team would away as the camera goes back out to the announcers…

Adamle: Wow, some tough words there by the Worlds Greatest Tag Team or should I call them the IPW Tag Team Champions!

Styles: Yeah, and they like to be called either of those Mike. I wonder how Matt Bentley and Kaz will respond to that?!

Adamle: Same here Joey. Now it’s time for our next match up of the night which has our new X-Division Champion in it!

Christopher Daniels’ theme hits as he walks down to the ring, he gets to the ring while holding his X-Division title as Santino Marella’s theme hits…

Match 3
Christopher Daniels Vs Santino Marella

Both men slowly circle around the ring; Daniels as well as Santino put their hands out to bind up. Santino Marella quickly pulls his hand back in away from Daniels and looks at the crowd with a big grin on his face, he turns around only to be hit with a hard dropkick to the face by Christopher Daniels. Santino gets up with a shocked look on his face; he walks right into another hard dropkick which knocks Marella off his feet once again. Santino gets up quickly, he walks over to Daniels who hits him with a few hard rights, Daniels pushes Marella backwards into the ropes before Irish whipping Santino into the ropes on the other side of the ring. Santino comes running back towards Daniels; Santino Marella then drops Daniels with a hard clothesline before turning to the crowd and laughing. Christopher Daniels gets right back up, Santino punches him in the face a couple of times before kneeing Daniels in the mid section causing him to slightly bend over in pain. Santino begins to club down on the back on Christopher Daniels which makes Daniels drop down to one knee, Marella gives Daniels a hard kick to the stomach before running and bouncing off the ropes, he then dropkicks Christopher Daniels directly in the face. Santino goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Daniels kicks out. Christopher Daniels lies on the mat holding his face as Santino Marella starts to stomp on the head and chest of Daniels; Marella picks him up and throws him into the turnbuckle. Santino gives him a few punches to the head, he then moves backwards as Christopher Daniels stumbles out right into a hard snap suplex followed by a pin from Santino, 1…2…and Daniels is able to kick out.

Santino gets up with an angry look on his face; he then begins to drop his forearm down across the face of Christopher Daniels. Santino Marella gets up and does his horn signal before driving his elbow down into the chest of Daniels followed by yet another pin, 1…2…and again Daniels kicks out. Santino Marella walks over and climbs the nearest turnbuckle; he waits for Christopher Daniels to get back up to his feet. Daniels gets back, he turns around half dazed as Santino jumped out at him for a double axe handle but is dropped by a huge dropkick by Christopher Daniels, both men then lie on the mat in pain. Santino Marella as well as Christopher Daniels slowly get back up, they then begin to trade punches with one another. Christopher Daniels starts to build momentum with punches to the face of Marella, Daniels hits a huge back kick to the mid section of Santino before planting him with a huge inverted neck breaker followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Marella kicks out. Christopher Daniels quickly picks up Santino, he Irish whips him into the ropes, Marella comes running back to Daniels only to be hit with a quick cross body. Christopher Daniels quickly gets back up as Santino slowly does while holding his head in pain, Santino gets back up to one knee still in pain as Daniels leaps up and drops him with a huge enziguri. Santino Marella drops to the mat in a lot of pain as Daniels goes for another pin, 1…2…and Marella kicks out just in time. Christopher Daniels gets back up as he slowly begins to pull Marella up with him; Santino gives him a few hard punches to the mid section before racking his eyes. Christopher Daniels slowly walks back and turns around holding his eyes as Santino Marella gets back up and gets him with a school boy for a quick pin, 1…2…and Daniels kicks out just in the nick of time.

Both men slowly get back up to their feet; they begin to trade punches with one another. Christopher Daniels builds momentum by giving continuous punches to the face of Santino, he then Irish whips Marella into the ropes and when Santino comes running back he is hit with a huge swinging neck breaker followed by a quick pin by Daniels, 1…2…and Santino gets the shoulder up. Santino Marella slowly gets back up to his feet holding his neck and head in a lot of pain, he sees Daniels get up and run at him. Christopher Daniels runs at Santino Marella who goes for a clothesline on Daniels but Daniels ducks, he stops just behind Marella. Santino turns around and Christopher Daniels kicks him in the mid section before nailing Santino Marella with the Angels Wings! Santino Marella lies on the mat in a world of pain as Christopher Daniels runs and springs from rope to rope until he gets to the top, he then flips back and hits Santino with the BME just to top it off. Daniels then goes for the pin, 1…2…and 3!

Here is your winner, the X-Division Champion, Christopher Daniels!

Styles: What a great win for our X-Division Champion, this will help his confidence just that much more. Santino put up a good fight but he just couldn’t match Daniels.

Adamle: That’s right, Christopher Daniels is the IPW X-Division Champion for a reason! Stay with us here on Explosion as there is a lot more great action to come.

Commercial Break

The Camera comes back to Eric Bishoff where Jamie Noble, Chris Sabin and Jay Lethal stand with the GM…

Bishoff: Welcome gentlemen. Now you all must be wondering why I have asked you to come here, well this concerns you all and the X-Division title as well as Christopher Daniels. That match last week between you four was excellent, I liked it and the crowd seemed to enjoy it very much also. I have a huge plan for you all; this huge plan will take place at No Way Out. You see, Christopher Daniels told me that you three were not challenging enough to compete for his X-Division title, I believe he is just being cocky but if the fact is that you weren’t challenging enough this match I have in mind will definitely be! If this match is done right it could have all the makings to a match of the year which would get IPW a lot more fans which we need. I am giving you three an X-Division title shot but the match I have in store is not yet going to be told to anyone because I still have some final features of the match to work on. I will tell everyone next week about my plans but until then, so what do you guys think?

Noble: That’s great Mr Bishoff, thanks for throwing me in this title match and I am going to do you and all these fans proud by becoming the second ever X-Division Champion!

Sabin: Thank you Eric, now everyone knows that I was screwed out of my last match for the title this time I am going to get the gold!

Lethal: Thank you Sir, I can’t wait to find out what sort of match it’s gonna be but knowing you it will be awesome!

They all leave Eric Bishoffs office staring at each other with bad looks upon their faces as Bishoff smiles…

The Camera goes back out front to the commentary team.

Adamle: Wow, I wonder what the match will be!

Styles: Mr Bishoff seems to have a lot of great ideas so this one must also be great. I can’t wait till next week!

Adamle: Me either Joey, all is at stake in that match with the X-Division title on the line!

Katie Leas theme hits as she walks down to the ring with a mixed reaction from the fans, Victoria’s theme then hits as she walks down to the ring with vicious boos from the crowd.

Match 4
Katie Lea Vs Victoria

The bells ring as Katie Lea runs at Victoria, she begins to punch Victoria in the face as Victoria slowly stumbles backwards into the ropes. Katie Lea goes for an Irish whip but Victoria counters with one of her own sending Lea down into the ropes on the other side of the ring, Katie Lea runs back and attempts a clothesline on Victoria but Victoria ducks it leaving Katie Lea to run and stop at the ropes. Katie Lea turns around and is hit with a brutal knee to the mid section, Katie Lea drops down to one knee as she holds her stomach in pain. Victoria looks at Katie Lea who is still on one knee; she begins to kick the back of the head of Lea before giving her one last hard one to the side of the head which knocks Katie Lea fully down to the mat. Victoria quickly goes down onto Katie Lea for a quick pin, 1…and Katie Lea quickly kicks out. Victoria gets back up while pulling Katie Lea up by the hair with her, she gives Lea a couple of hard punches to the side of the head before Katie Lea out of nowhere drops Victoria with a huge dropkick. Both women get back up to their feet, Victoria quickly runs at Katie Lea, she goes for a clothesline which Lea ducks leaving Victoria to bounce off the ropes nearby and once Victoria turns around to run back she is dropped yet again by a dropkick. Both women again get back up; they begin to trade punches near the ropes. Victoria punches Katie Lea in the head which causes Lea to stumble back, Katie Lea leans against the ropes as Victoria runs and goes for a clothesline but Lea ducks and pulls the ropes down. Victoria falls over the top rope but is able to hang onto it, Victoria stands on the apron and punches Katie Lea who slowly stumbles back. Victoria tries to get back into the ring but Katie Lea quickly runs at her and clotheslines her off the apron causing Victoria to fall off the apron down onto the mat hard on her chest!

Victoria lies on the ground outside the ring in pain as the ref begins to count her out, 1…2…3…4…Katie Lea goes outside the ring which restarts the refs count. Victoria slowly gets back up on all fours, Katie Lea kicks her in the side of the head which knocks her back down to the ground while the ref continues counting, 1…2…3…Katie Lea bends down to pick up Victoria who gives a hard punch to the face of Katie Lea, Lea slowly stumbles backwards as Victoria gets back up to her feet. Victoria walks over and gives Lea a few more hard punches to the side of the head, she then Irish whips Katie Lea into the steel steps! 4…5…6…Victoria rolls back into the ring as Lea lies outside the ring holding her back in a world of pain. 7…8…9…and just before the ref gets to 10 Victoria rolls outside the ring and walks over to Katie Lea with a crazy look on her face. Victoria slowly picks up Katie Lea by the hair and stares into her eyes with a very angry look on her face; she then slaps Lea across the face before ramming her back into the hard ring apron! Katie Lea drops straight down to the ground holding her back in a lot of pain once again, Victoria looks around at the crowd who boo as she stares at them crazily, Victoria then lifts Katie Lea up and rolls her into the ring and follows into the ring for the pin, 1…2…and Lea just manages to kick out! Victoria gets up onto her knees in shock of not getting the pin; Katie Lea slowly sits up holding her back which is still in pain. They both slowly get back up to their feet as Katie Lea walks right into a hard snap suplex by the crazed Victoria who again goes for the pin, 1…2…and again Lea somehow manages to kick out.

Victoria sits up and screams while pulling her own her, she slowly gets up with a vicious and crazy look on her face as she grabs a hold of Katie Lea. Katie Lea stumbles into Victoria while holding her back, Victoria then goes for a hard clothesline on Lea who is able to duck it, Victoria then turns around into a clothesline by Katie Lea! Victoria gets right back up to her feet as Katie Lea gets right on the offence, she begins to hit Victoria in the face with some hard rights and lefts before Irish whipping her into the turnbuckle. Victoria hits the turnbuckle at half pace; she lies in the corner in pain as Katie runs at sandwiches her into the hard turnbuckle. Victoria drops down to the mat in a sitting position leaning against the bottom of the turnbuckle, Katie Lea stares at Victoria before bending down and pulling her back up to her feet. Katie Lea holds Victoria by the head, she then gives her a few hard punches and elbows to the face, she then hits Victoria with a quick hard DDT followed by the pin, 1…2…and Victoria gets the shoulder up! Katie Lea gets back up as her momentum raises, she picks up Victoria who jabs her in the eye. Katie Lea stumbles backwards and turns around blinded, Victoria walks over to her, Katie Lea turns around right into the Widows Peak by Victoria! Katie Lea lies on the mat motionless as Victoria goes for a slow pin, 1…2…and 3!

Here is your winner, Victoria!

Victoria gets to her knees on the mat as she looks around the ring and at Katie Lea crazily, all of a sudden Mickie James comes running down to the ring from behind Victoria. Mickie slides into the ring as Victoria slowly gets up only to turn around and get hammered by a huge spinning DDT! Victoria lies on the mat holding her face in pain as Mickie walks away down the entrance ramp shouting at Victoria telling her she would get her revenge…

Adamle: What a win for Victoria but the aftermath wasn’t all good for Victoria because she just got nailed by that huge spinning DDT by Mickie James!

Styles: That’s right! Mickie James really did get her pay back for after what Victoria down to her two weeks ago. The Womens Champion must be feeling a little better after taking out some anger on Victoria.

Adamle: Yeah but I have a feeling there will be more hell to pay for Victoria and Victoria will be out to inflict more pain on Mickie!

Commercial Break

The camera goes backstage to Mr Kennedy…

Kennedy: Two weeks ago, my first time here in IPW as well as everyone else I had an argument with Christian Cage. Now during that argument he told me I was nothing and I could never beat him or be as good as him. Now last week in my debut match in IPW I had my match against Christian Cage in control, I was about to pick up the victory until out of nowhere I get rolled up by Cage who pulls my tights for extra leverage to pick up the victory! Now come on Christian, seriously, you had to cheat to get the win over me. You say I am not as good as you yet in our match I took you to the limits and you had to cheat to win, that’s disappointing Christian! If you are so much better then me then why don’t you beat me in a match cleanly, unless you are scared. That’s what you do isn’t it Christian, you go into your match and get your ass kicked and then when you opponent least expects it you either cheap shot them or get the pin from behind which a true man would never do! You Christian are not a true man, you once were but those days are long gone and you have changed your ways. Christian, I want to prove to you, the fans and everyone in IPW that I can beat you so at No Way Out what do you say, me Vs you!? Now I don’t expect you to answer now but just so you know, the winner of the match would be, Mrrrrrrrrrrr Kennedy…………………Ke

Christian Cage walks over…

Cage: Wait! Hold on just a damn minute! I could beat you anytime without cheating, hell the first time I wasn’t disqualified so I don’t see it as cheating. I am better then you, I know it and everybody else knows it! You are just some little kid trying to call out the most talented guy on the IPW roster just to make a name for yourself, well last week I just showed everyone not to waste their time with you. To make a name for yourself in a wrestling business you should go after someone with the same skill and potential as you, and build from then, don’t just try and act big around an instant classic then go out and wrestle him only to get your ass kicked. It’s the same story every time, they challenge me and try to insult me, I insult them more and they get their ass kicked. Kennedy, you’re an alright wrestler but you are no match for Captain Charisma as I showed you and everyone else last week! Mr Kennedy, I won’t answer your little match request just yet until you prove that you are worthy of fighting me. If you didn’t know, now you know!!!

Christian walks off leaving Kennedy there in a daze as the Camera goes back out to the announcers…

Adamle: Some big words said there by those two great athletes, I wonder how Kennedy will try to prove himself worthy of facing Christian Cage?

Styles: Yeah and will Christian accept within a week? But now ladies and gentlemen it is time for our main event!

Randy Orton’s theme hits as he slowly walks down to the ring followed by Kurt Angles theme as he follows Orton down to the ring with hard boos from the crowd. HBK’s theme hits as he walks down to the ring with cheers, the World Heavyweight Champ, Y2J’s theme then hits as the crowd goes crazy with cheers as he and Shawn Micheals anter the ring.

Main Event
Randy Orton and Kurt Angle Vs Shawn Micheals and Chris Jericho

Shawn Micheals and Kurt Angle both stay in the ring to start off the match as their partners walk out onto the apron. Shawn and Kurt both bind up in the middle of the ring as Angle overpowers Micheals, he begins to push him backwards. Kurt Angle then gives Shawn Micheals a couple of hard punches to the stomach followed up by a hard kick to the mid section, Angle pulls HBK over to the corner where Randy Orton stands. Kurt Angle holds him up against the turnbuckle and gives him a few hard punches to the face, the ref walks over and tells Kurt Angle to back off, Kurt and the ref begin to argue as Randy Orton chokes Shawn Micheals who is still standing in the corner. Shawn Micheals drops to to one knee after Randy releases him, Kurt Angle walks back over to Micheals, he slaps him in the face while picking him up and tagging in Randy Orton. Randy Orton gets into the ring, Orton and Angle hold Shawn Micheals in the corner and hammer away with thunderous punches to the upper body and head, Kurt Angle gets out onto the apron after being forced to by the ref. Randy Orton gives Micheals another hard punch to the face, Orton slowly walks back as Shawn stumbles out of the corner only to be dropped by a clothesline by the Legend Killer who quickly goes for a pin, 1…and Micheals makes the quick kick out. Randy Orton quickly gets back up to his feet and begins to stomp away on the head of Shawn Micheals, he then bounces off the ropes and drops his knee down across the head of Shawn Micheals who holds his face in pain as Orton goes for another quick pin, 1…and again Micheals gets the shoulder up quickly. Randy Orton gets up angrily, he picks up Shawn Micheals and gives him a couple of hard punches to the face which knocks HBK backwards onto the ropes, Micheals slowly moves forward right into a hard snap suplex by Randy Orton who goes for yet another pin, 1…2…and Micheals kicks out just on 2!

Randy Orton gets up with an angry look on his face, he bends down to pick up Shawn Micheals but Micheals gives him a hard punch to the face. Randy Orton stumbles backwards in shock, Shawn gets up to his feet and drops Orton with a hard right hand. Randy Orton quickly gets back up to his feet, Micheals bounces off the ropes and drops Randy with a diving shoulder block, Randy lies on the mat for a little while as HBK builds momentum. Shawn Micheals walks over to Randy Orton who is back up to one knee; Shawn kicks him in the stomach which knocks Randy backwards. Randy Orton gets right back up and runs at Micheals who ducks the clothesline leaving Orton running, Randy bounces off the ropes and begins running right back towards HBK and Micheals nails him with a huge dropkick which takes Orton off his feet. Randy lies on the mat holding his face as Micheals goes for the pin, 1…and he gets the shoulder up quick. Shawn Micheals gets up and dives out to make a quick tag to his tag team partner Chris Jericho who rushes into the ring, Randy Orotn gets back up to his feet as Jericho hammers away at him with punches which cause Orton to stumble backwards into the ropes, Y2J Irish whips Orton across the ring and once Randy runs back he is dropped by a hard one handed bulldog followed by a pin, 1…2…and Kurt Angle breaks it up by stomping on the head of Jericho. Chris Jericho gets up and stares at Kurt while telling the ref to keep him out, Randy Orton slowly gets up and he begins to trade punches with the IPW World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho. Randy swings at Jericho who ducks, Randy Orton turns around to Jericho only to be nailed with a huge enziguri which drops Orton to the mat instantly!

Randy Orton slowly stumbles to his feet holding his head in pain as Chris Jericho knees him in the mid section before Irish whipping him into the turnbuckle where Kurt Angle stands, Randy lies in the corner in pain as he makes a tag to Kurt Angle which Jericho doesn’t see because he is springing off the ropes for a springboard dropkick which he nails Randy with! Randy Orton drops down to the mat in pain, he slowly rolls out of the ring as Kurt Angle enters the ring and stomps on the head of Jericho who is still lying on the mat after hitting Orton with the dropkick. Kurt Angle pulls Chris Jericho back up to his feet; he hits Y2J with a couple of hard European uppercuts which knocks Jericho backwards so he is standing in the middle of the ring. Chris Jericho kicks Kurt Angle in the mid section causing him to slightly bend down, Jericho then runs at Angle for a hard clothesline which Angle ducks but he grabs Chris Jericho after he has run past him and nails him with a huge German suplex with a bridge pin, 1…2…and HBK breaks it up. Randy Orton starts to shout at the ref for not holding Micheals out as Kurt Angle gets back up to his feet, he picks up Chris Jericho and punches him a few times before pulling him over to Randy Orton. Kurt Angle tags Randy in, they both grab Chris Jericho and hit him with a double suplex followed by a pin by Orton, 1…2…and Jericho manages to kick out. Chris Jericho slowly makes his way over to Shawn Micheals by crawling across the mat but Randy Orton stomps on his back and drags him back into the middle of the ring, Randy holds Jericho in a chin lock on the mat. Chris Jericho tries to get out of it but Randy has a firm grip on him, Jericho then slowly gets back up to his feet and elbows Orton in the mid section a few times, Randy then jumps up and drops Jericho with a hard dropkick followed by the pin, 1…2…and again Jericho kicks out.

Randy Orton gets up with an angry look on his face after not getting the pin; he picks up Chris Jericho only to be nailed with a huge jaw breaker which knocks Orton off his feet leaving Jericho to slowly crawl over to Shawn Micheals. Chris Jericho gets close but Kurt Angle quickly runs in and stops him from making the tag, he picks Jericho up and hits him with a huge Angle Slam! Chris Jericho slowly rolls to the side of the ring in pain as HBK runs into the ring and hammers away at Kurt Angle with rights and lefts, he then hits him with an atomic drops which causes Angle to drop down to the mat. Shawn Micheals climbs to the top rope; he dives off and hits Angle with an elbow drop. Kurt Angle rolls out of the ring in a lot of pain as Randy Orton gets back up to his feet, he grabs Shawn and hits him with a huge inverted backbreaker, HBK drops to the mat and shakes around in pain before rolling out of the ring. Randy Orton then slowly turns and looks at Chris Jericho who is slowly starting to get back up to his feet holding his back in pain, Randy Orton gets down on all fours and begins to stalk Chris Jericho as he prepares for the RKO. Chris Jericho turns around as Randy goes up for the RKO but Jericho throws him off and he lands down hard on his back, Orton rolls around on the mat in pain and once he stops Chris Jericho leaps off the ropes for the Lionsault! He covers Randy, 1…2…and Kurt Angle just makes it into the ring to break it up! Shawn Micheals gets back up onto the apron as Chris Jericho slowly crawls over to him and the ref forces Angle to get out of the ring, Y2J dives out and makes the tag to Shawn Micheals who rushes into the ring. HBK runs right over and nails Kurt Angle with the Sweet Chin Music for interfering, he then turns around to go after Orton but Randy Orton jumps up and nails him with the RKO! He goes for the pin, 1…2…and 3!!!

Here are your winners, Kurt Angle and Randy Orton!!!

Styles: Oh My God! What an awesome but also crazy match!

Adamle: Yeah! Right at the end there Chris Jericho was just to tired and hurt to make it back into the ring, what a great match we have just witnessed.

Styles: That’s right; join us next week on Explosion!

chessarmy

Best match: I'll go with Kurt Angle and Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels and Chris Jercho, it was really fast paced and I actually think your match writing has improved over last week. The finish was great, you had Shawn Michaels finish off Kurt Angle and then as soon as he turns around...BOOM! The RKO. A good win for Orton and Kurt and a great way to end the show. The Katie Lea vs Victoria match was a close second for match of the night imo.

Worst Match: Abyss vs Gards :shifty:

Best Angle: World's Greatest Tag Team in the Parking Lot. It was a solid promo that really got the point across about how cocky this team is. You need to keep your promos like this, nice and simple, with limited mistakes.

Worst Angle: There are two that I didn't like. The first was the Chris Sabin/Jay Lethal/Jamie Noble in Eric Bischoff's office. The grammar was spotty and there were a few typos and stuff. I'm wondering what the new X-Division match will be, so at least you have me interested in that angle. Another one I didn't like was the Regal/Striker thing. It felt random, and I didn't really see the need for it. At least you set up a match for next week, I guess thats the bright spot

Line of the night:
You’re out of your mind Striker. The whole match I had to constantly help you out because you were in trouble, if I wasn’t down there you would have got your AMERICAN ass kicked!

Additional Thoughts: Although I did gripe about a few things, this was definitely an improvement over last week's show. Your promos were a little better, and your match writing also improved. As I said, I'm interested in what the new X-Division match will be. Given the competitors that will be participating in the match, it should be great. There is always room to improve, what I advise you to do is again, make sure your promos gave correct grammar and spelling. Nothing throws a reader off more than a poorly written promo. Just keep making sure that your wrestlers are in character too, and of course, keep improving your match writing. This was a better show than last week, I'm sure it can only go up from here.

Overall rating: 7.5

Moonlight Drive

Opening Promo:Definitely need some work on your promos Sheepy. This one read like a news report, then Y2J announced the Main Event. More of a GM promo than a champion one.

Striker & Regal vs Browny & Carly:Nice match for your opening contest. Strikers team won, that shocked me...

Regal/Stiker Promo:I liked it, would've helped to have them using different words in some parts.

Abyss vs Gards:Looks like Gards is a jobber everywhere he goes

Charlie & Benji Promo:I enjoyed it, probably your best promo so far

Curryman vs Glamarella:Best match so far, I love Daniels minus the mask and I :throb: Santino Marella so those are two epic pluses to this match. Marella didn't win though, he could've brought in a Curry-Meter :smh

Bitchoff Promo:Hmm, wonder what this could be. If it lives up to Ultimate X, it should be fucking awesome.

Victoria (worst state ever btw) vs Katie Lea:Yawn, a womens match. Still, it was good and the right person got the win. Victoria is at least getting a push in IPW

Mr. Kennedy....Kennedy/Christian Promo:Your promos still feel like a news report to me, something a GM would say. And Kennedys part was pretty generic. It picked up with Christian, but I doubt he'd call Kennedy an 'alright wrestler'

Randy Keith Orton & Kurt Freakin Angle vs HBK & Y2J:Without a doubt youor best match of the night. I just realised our similiar both our ME scenes are lol. But yep, my favourite match of the night with lots of good action. Good way to finish the show

AF:An average show, the matches were alright, promos definitely need work tbh.

You already...reviewed my show!? :shock:

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Explosion Review

Opening thoughts- Sorry about not getting this review to you sooner. BTW, yay Milwaukee. I bet I'd be at this show. lol

Jericho and Angle promo- The Jericho part of it was good, not so much for Mr. Angle. I didn't really care for the brawl that almost happened.

Match 1- Good action. The team of Regal and Striker is a nice pairing.

Regal/Striker promo- Looks like this was a one time thing. Darn. Oh well they should have a good match.

Abyss match- Squash, nothing more, nothing less.

WGTT promo- I've always liked this gimmick. Good promo from the two men.

Match 3- This match was much better than it would be in real life.

Bischoff promo- Sounds like a great match in the making.

Katie vs. Victoria- Very good women's match. It was back and forth and both women came out of it looking like stars.

Kennedy/CC promo- Good promos from both men. I kinda hoped that Kennedy would finish saying his name after Christian left.

Main Event- Great match with an awesome ending. Match of the night for sure.

AC: Good show. Your work is usually very good.
Plug: Check out the POI Episode 32 Preview if you get the chance.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Gards vs. Abyss :shifty:, lol j/k. I'll go with the Main Event. A nice match with a quite surprising and clean ending for the heel team. I still can't imagine HBK and Jericho as a tag team after what's happening between them on Raw, lol... (better forget Raw in a minute!)

Worst Match: Gards vs. Abyss, I thought Gards is going to win this one! It only adds something to the continuation of the Abyss/Styles saga.

Best Promo: I am going to agree with the guys above me and I am going to pick the WGTT promo. I good heel tag team promo showing their pure cockiness. I also like the Cage/Kennedy confrontation, this two could definitely have a great feud.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Another good show from you Lennie, all of your storylines is shaping up and you got me interested with Striker, I wish Regal will beat the hell out of the teacher but I doubt it. I just feel that putting Orton in between Angle and Jericho at the beginning then there goes HBK is such random just to hype your main event. I think it is better to let Orton and HBK talk instead. I am looking forward to your next show.

Beer

Clearly the Main Event was above other matches which is why it is MOTN. Great match and great action. I like how you have had the Heels have a clean win, very rare nowadays in BTB's

Really there was no bad match. Garsds vs. Abyss was a bad match but to be fair it was a squash, what more can you expect.

The Greatest Angle in my opinion was the WGTT Promo. Said before I know but it was truly the best. This showed exactly what you can do if you try in promos.

There was no particularly bad promos though all were below average excluding the one above. You are a good Match Writer but your promos are something you need to work on.

Good Luck in future shows matey. Raw should be posted within the next year :shifty:

Qwake

IPW News and Rumours

Owner of IPW Eric Bishoff told the press today that this new match he has planned to take place at No Way Out could be the biggest match ever. He has alot of plans for it and it will definitely take place at IPWs first ever PPV!

No Way Out will be live on PPV the Sunday after this weeks edition of Explosion, it will be IPWs first ever PPV and what a show many fans are expecting it to be!

Last weeks edition of Explosion got a 1.1 rating, they could have hoped for a better one but they aren't to worried about it and will be expecting it to rise after this week show.

Rumour has it that Owner of IPW Eric Bishoff has been in talks with someone to join the IPW staff, we are unsure of who it is but Bishoff seems very confident to hire him.

Known Card for this weeks Explosion

The Worlds Greatest Tag Team and IPW tag team champions will be in action this week as they take on Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder in tag team action!

Eric Bishoff tells everyone about this new idea for a match he has, tune in and find out what it will be!!!

As a build up for the X-Division title match at No Way Out it will be Chris Sabin taking on Black Machismo Jay Lethal. Who will get the momentum heading into the huge PPV!?

The IPW Women's Champion Mickie James will be in action this Wednesday, who will she take on and will she get her confidence up with a win heading into No Way Out where she takes on Victoria!

The Instant Classic Christian Cage will take on the Phenomenal AJ Styles in singles action, what will go down between these two and will Abyss or Mr Kennedy get involved just one week before No Way Out!?

In our Main Event we have a huge match and it will definitely go down in history as one of the greatest matches ever. The Olympic Gold Medallist Kurt Angle takes on the Heart Break Kid Shawn Micheals just days before they both go into huge matches at No Way Out!

All that and much much more, tune in this Wednes to day check it out!!!

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs. Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder

Chris Sabin vs. Jay Lethal

Mickie James vs. Victoria

Christian Cage vs. AJ Styles

Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Micheals

Moonlight Drive

They are the champions, duh

Sabin > Lethal

The champ is here.

No Contest after some Abyss/Kennedy run in

I better be right :gun_rifle:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score

Chris Sabin
vs. Jay Lethal

Mickie James vs. Victoria :boobs:

the card looks insane, seems more like a PPV to me. Haven't checked out IPW yet, but I sure will in the upcoming shows.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score

Qwake

Explosion!

Styles: Hello and Welcome everybody to Wednesday Night Explosion and what a show it shall be tonight, isn’t that right Mike?

Adamle: Definitely Joey, in tonight’s Main event it will be the Heart Break Kid Shawn Micheals Vs the Olympic Gold Medallist Kurt Angle!

Styles: Yeah and that’s not the only great match on tonight’s show, we also have a great X-Division match between Jay Lethal and Chris Sabin!

Adamle: Yeah and also tonight Eric Bishoff will share what he promised us last week, some kind of a match he has planned but we will fins out later tonight!

Hawkins and Ryder’s theme hits as they walk dowj to the ring with mixed emotions from the crowd followed by the Worlds Greatest Tag Team who walk down to the ring with boos from all around the arena!

Match 1
Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder Vs The Worlds Greatest Tag Team

Charlie Haas and Curt Hawkins both decide to start the match off. They begin to slowly circle around the ring before Charlie goes and takes Hawkins down to the mat, he gets Hawkins in a wrist lock but Curt Hawkins quickly gets back up to his feet and punches Haas a couple of times causing Haas to release him. Curt Hawkins then runs at Charlie Haas for a clothesline which Haas is able to duck, Hawkins continues running across the ring, he bounces off the ropes and turns around right into an arm drag by Haas who keeps Hawkins on the mat and locks onto the wrist once again. Curt Hawkins slowly gets back up to his feet only to be punches in the face a few times by Charlie Haas, Haas then Irish whips Hawkins into the ropes, Hawkins turns around to run back and is taken down with a hard clothesline followed by a quick pin, 1…and Hawkins gets the shoulder up. Charlie Haas rakes his arm across the face of Curt Hawkins before lifting him up to his feet, Haas gives him a couple of knees to the mid section before pulling him over to turnbuckle where Shelton Benjamin stands. Charlie Haas holds him in the corner as he tags in Shelton; Shelton quickly gets into the ring and the Worlds Greatest Tag Team hit Hawkins with a double hip toss. Curt Hawkins slowly gets up holding his back in pain as Benjamin walks over to him, Shelton gives him a few punches to the head before kneeing him in the mid section causing Hawkins to slightly bend down, Benjamin then runs and bounces off the ropes, he gets back up Curt Hawkins and drops him with a cross body followed by a pin, 1…2…and Ryder runs in and breaks it up. Shelton Benjamin as well as Curt Hawkins both get back up to their feet, Shelton turns around and walks right into a suplex by Hawkins followed by a pin, 1…and Benjamin kicks out in anger.

Shelton Benjamin gets back up as does Curt Hawkins, Shelton grabs a hold of Hawkins and gives him a few hard punches to the face causing him to stumble backwards into the ropes near Haas, Benjamin then Irish whips Hawkins into the ropes, Hawkins makes a sneak tag to Zack Ryder while running back towards Shelton who drops him with a hard back elbow. Zack Ryder gets into the ring and runs at Shelton Benjamin, Shelton goes for a clothesline which Ryder ducks and runs underneath, Benjamin turns around and sees Ryder coming towards him after bouncing off the ropes, Ryder dives at him only to be hit with a huge powerslam by Shelton. Zack Ryder slowly rolls away holding his back in pain, Benjamin begins to get up but Curt Hawkins starts to hammer away at the face and back of Benjamin enabling him to get up. Curt Hawkins runs and bounces off the ropes as Shelton Benjamin gets back up to his knees, Hawkins then snap dropkicks Benjamin right in the face knocking him onto his back as Zack Ryder crawls across for the pin, 1…2…and Shelton kicks out. Zack Ryder gets up, he pulls Benjamin up and punches him a couple of times. Ryder knees him in the mid section before nailing him with a hard swinging neck breaker followed by another pin, 1…2…and Charlie Haas gets into the ring and stomps on the head of Ryder to break it up. Charlie Haas then picks up Zack Ryder and hits him with a hard snap suplex, Ryder rolls across to Curt Hawkins holding his back in pain and makes the tag as Shelton Benjamin gets back up to his feet. Curt Hawkins gets into the ring and quickly runs across at Shelton only to be nailed with a huge Exploder suplex! Curt Hawkins lies on the mat in a lot of pain holding his back as Shelton dives out and makes the tag to Charlie Haas who gets into the ring.

Charlie Haas picks up Curt Hawkins and hits him with a couple of European uppercuts which knocks Hawkins backwards into the turnbuckle, Haas runs at Hawkins and hits him with a monkey flip from out of the corner, Hawkins lands down hard on the mat as he shakes on the mat holding his back in pain. Haas gets up and stomps on Hawkins a couple of times before going for a pin, 1…2…and Hawkins just manages to kick out. Charlie Haas gets up with a smirk on his face as he sees Hawkins lying on the mat in pain, Haas walks over to Hawkins who is lying on the mat near the ropes, Charlie Haas bends down to pick him up and Hawkins pulls Haas by the shorts and he falls out of the ring onto the hard ground. Curt Hawkins tags in Zack Ryder who gets into the ring; Hawkins then walks over to the ropes and leaps over them landing on Haas with a hard cross body just as he was getting back up. Shelton Benjamin runs into the ring and hits Zack Ryder with a dropkick which sends him through the middle rope to the outside where Charlie Haas and Curt Hawkins lie in pain, Shelton looks at all of the men outside of the ring who are starting to get back up to their feet a little woozy. Shelton Benjamin then sprints backwards and bounces off the ropes, he runs back and forwards flip dives over the top rope landing on all three men outside the ring back first which takes them all back down to the canvas! Shelton Benjamin is first to get back up as he tells the crowd to shut up for cheering after that wild move, he helps his tag team partner Charlie Haas up as they roll Zack Ryder back into the ring while following him back into the ring. Charlie Haas pulls Ryder up to his feet and nails him with a huge Northern light suplex, Zack Ryder lies on the mat motionless as Haas shouts at the crowd before locking Ryder into the Haas of Pain! Zack Ryder instantly feels the pain and has nothing else to do but tap out.

Here are your winners, the IPW Tag Team Champions, The Worlds Greatest Tag Team!

Styles: What a great opening match to the show, a good win for our tag team champions and Hawkins and Ryder put up a nice fight but in the end just weren’t good enough.

Adamle: That’s right Joey, could it be the same outcome at No Way Out for Matt Bentley and Kazarian?!

Styles: I don’t know but it will be a good match no doubt about it!

The camera then goes back to Eric Bishoffs office as the General Manager stands by…

Bishoff: Now, last week I told Jamie Noble, Chris Sabin and Jay Lethal I had an idea for a great match and I am here to explain it. At No Way Out there will be a match with Christopher Daniels defending his X-Division title, this is not an ordinary match, no, the match takes place in a steel cage! That’s not all though, you see at the very top of that cage there will be two wires going across in the shape of an X. In the very middle of that X will be the X-Division title which will be hanging down above the ring. This is basically 20 foot steel cage meets ultimate X but I like to call it, The X Cage match! So this Sunday at No Way Out it will be Jay Lethal Vs Chris Sabin Vs Jamie Noble Vs our X-Division Champion Christopher Daniels in the X-Cage Match! To win the match you must climb up the steel cage and grab a hold of the wire, move towards the title and unhook it to be crowned the X-Division Champion!

The crowd cheers wildly at Eric Bishoffs idea…

Bishoff: I am glad you all like it. Well I am out here and making great matches I may as well inform you of all the other current matches that will take place at No Way Out. For the World Heavyweight Championship it will be Y2J Chris Jericho taking on the Olympic Gold Medallist, Kurt Angle! The Legends Killer Randy Orton will go one on one with the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Micheals! The Instant Classic Christian Cage will take on Mr Kennedy! Mickie James will be defending her Women’s title against Victoria! The Phenomenal AJ Styles will be going head to head with the Monster, Abyss! And last of all it will be The Worlds Greatest Tag Team taking on Matt Bentley and Kazarian for the IPW tag team titles!

The crowd again cheers loudly…

Commercial break

Styles: What a huge announcement made by our General Manager, the X-Cage match sounds as though it could be the most brutal match in wrestling history!

Adamle: It very well could be Joey! And right now two of the men competing in Sundays X-Cage match will go one on one!

Jay Lethal’s theme hits as he walks down to the ring followed the theme of Chris Sabin as he walks down to the ring with boos from the crowd.

Match 2
Jay Lethal Vs Chris Sabin

Both men warm up in the ring, Jay Lethal moves his shoulders backwards warming them up as Chris Sabin begins to slowly move around the ring. Jay Lethal also begins to slowly circle the ring in the opposite direction of Sabin, Chris Sabin quickly runs towards Jay Lethal only to be hit with an arm drag, both men quickly get back up and this time Lethal runs at Sabin and Sabin returns the favour to Jay with an arm drag of his own. Both men get up and bind up in the middle of the ring, Chris Sabin slowly moves backwards as Lethal pushes him backwards, Sabin then begins to push Lethal backwards until they are back into the middle of the ring. Chris Sabin gives Jay Lethal a hard kick to the mid section casing Lethal to release his grip on Sabin, Chris Sabin then starts to club down on the back of Jay Lethal. Chris Sabin punches Lethal a couple of times, he then Irish whips him into the ropes, Lethal comes running back towards Sabin only to be hit with a dropkick which takes Jay off his feet! Both men quickly get back up to their feet, they run at the ropes on opposite sides of the ring and begin running at one another. Jay Lethal goes for a clothesline on Sabin as Sabin ducks and both men continue running, they again bounce off the ropes and hit each other with cross bodies in the middle of the ring, both men drop to the mat in pain. Chris Sabin as well as Jay Lethal both slowly start to get back up to their feet, they begin to trade punches with one another. Jay Lethal starts to heat up with lefts and rights to the face of Chris Sabin who slowly stumbles backwards into the turnbuckle, Jay Lethal then runs and hits Chris Sabin with a Monkey flip but Sabin is able to land on his feet. Jay Lethal gets up confidently only to be hit with a shock clothesline by Sabin, Sabin then drops onto him for a quick pin, 1…2…and Lethal gets a quick kick out at to.

Chris Sabin gets up and pulls Jay Lethal up with him, he gives him a few punches before and a knee to the mid section before running and bouncing off the ropes, Lethal slightly bends down and holds his stomach in pain as Sabin gets back and hits him with a hurricanrana followed by a pin, 1…2…and Lethal gets the shoulder up. Chris Sabin gets up a little frustrated, Jay Lethal also gets back up to his feet in a little bit of pain. Chris Sabin goes for an Irish whip on Jay Lethal but Lethal counters with one of his own sending Chris Sabin into the turnbuckle back first, Jay Lethal runs at him for a clothesline which Sabin ducks out of the way of leaving Lethal to run into the corner but he puts his arms out and stops in the corner. Jay Lethal quickly turns around only to be lifted up into the air by Chris Sabin for a suplex but Lethal counters into a hard DDT from mid air! Chris Sabin lies on the mat holding his face in pain as Jay Lethal crawls onto him for the cover, 1…2…and Sabin manages to kick out. Jay Lethal gets up still slightly hurt and he goes right to the offence, he lifts Chris Sabin up off the mat and gives him a few hard punches and chops, Lethal then drops him to the mat with a clothesline. Jay Lethal runs at the ropes as Chris Sabin slowly makes it back up to his feet only to be met by a hard dropkick to the face which knocks him backwards off his feet. Chris Sabin pulls himself up using the ropes as leverage, Chris Sabin stumbles into the middle of the ring only to be kneed in the mid section by Black Machismo, Lethal grabs the arm of Sabin and runs and leaps over the top rope to the outside of the ring which wrenches Sabin’s arm down across the top rope.

Chris Sabin drops down to the mat rolling around in pain holding his arm and face as Jay Lethal gets back up onto the apron while his fans cheer, Jay Lethal then slowly makes his way up onto the turnbuckle and points down at Chris Sabin who is lying on his back in pain. He is about to go for the elbow drop until Chris Sabin begins to get up, Sabin then fully gets up and sprints at Black Machismo who seems him coming. Chris Sabin goes to knock Lethal off the top rope but just before he gets their Jay Lethal jumps over the top of him into the middle of the ring, Chris Sabin stops in the corner and turns around where Lethal goes for the Lethal Combination, he hits him with the first half of it that being the back breaker but Sabin gets out of it after that with elbow shots to the head of Jay Lethal. Jay Lethal releases Chris Sabin and slowly stumbles back a little bit taking a few elbow shots to the head, Jay Lethal slowly walks forwards right into a huge step up enziguri by Chris Sabin which drops Lethal instantly! Chris Sabin goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Jay Lethal just gets the shoulder up in the nick of time! Chris Sabin gets up angry; he begins to stomp away on the head of Jay Lethal. He backs off a little, leaving Black Machismo to get struggle his way back up to his feet and once he gets back up Sabin lifts him up and hangs him in reverse on the turnbuckle. Chris Sabin kicks him in the mid section a couple of times before running backwards and bouncing off the ropes, Lethal tries to get out of it but his legs are caught up to tight and Sabin nails him with a huge hesitation dropkick which causes Lethal to drop down onto the mat barely moving because he is in so much pain, Chris Sabin then goes for the pin, 1…2…and somehow Black Machismo Jay Lethal is able to kick out! Chris Sabin gets up furious, he signals to the crowd that it is over as he lifts up Jay Lethal and gets him in position for the Cradle Shot but lucky for Machismo he is able to jump out of Sabin’s grip and land on his feet behind him, Chris Sabin turns around right into a hard swinging neck breaker! Chris Sabin lies on the mat motionless as he is in a lot of pain, Jay Lethal slowly begins to get back up holding his back and neck. Jay Lethal walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs it, he dives off and nails Sabin with the Elbow Drop followed by a pin, 1…2…and 3!!!

Here is your winner, Jay Lethal!

Styles: What an outstanding match from both men, I knew it would be good but I never expected this! They are two great contenders for Christopher Daniels X-Division title!

Adamle: That’s right Joey, they were going at it all match and both men still had a lot of gas in the tank but in the end Black Machismo Jay Lethal came away with the win.

Styles: I wonder what Daniels thinks of this! Surely now he must think he has competition and definitely with the X-Cage match coming his way at No Way Out!

The Camera goes backstage to JB with a guest…

JB: Hello everybody I’m JB, Jeremy Borash and standing by with me is the World Heavyweight Champion Y2J, Chris Jericho! Chris, how do you feel about your loss last week to Randy Orton and Kurt Angle?

Jericho: Well Borash, after what happened last week quite frankly, I am pissed off! First of all that little weasel Randy Orton takes advantage of the match by getting in little cheap shots the whole time as does that bald headed ass clown Kurt Angle. Y2J and HBK would have kicked both of their asses last week but they got us off guard!

JB: Okay, now what are your thoughts on defending your World Heavyweight Championship against Kurt Angle this Sunday at No Way Out?

Jericho: Well how do you think I feel Jeremy?! I agreed to fight Kurt Angle which obviously means I feel confident about winning and retaining my World title which I wear proudly around my waist. I am going to beat this Olympic Gold Medallist with ease, come to think of it he probably cheated to win that medal like he cheated to win the match last week with Orton. At No Way Out I will make sure he doesn’t get a chance to cheat because when he can’t cheat he can’t win! Kurt, there is no beating me because I am the best wrestler in the World! I have got the skill, the strength; the talent and hell I have even got the good looks which just means you cannot beat me! This is pretty much a rematch from the first ever Explosion except this time it is just me and you Kurt but believe me, that outcome will stay the same! Now get the hell out of my face Borash, I have more important things to do!

JB: well thanks for your time…

Commercial Break

Adamle: Some harsh words their by the World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho.

Styles: Yeah, I wonder what Kurt Angle will have to say to this?!

Adamle: I am not sure but it definitely won’t be a good response, I am telling you now Joey…

Katie Leas theme hits as she walks down to the ring getting mixed emotions from the crowd, Mickie James’ thme then hits as she skips down to the ring with loud cheers from everyone around the arena!

Match 3
Katie Lea Vs Mickie James

Both women stare at each other from different sides of the ring, they then each run at each other throwing lefts and rights. Mickie James begins to get the momentum as she hammers away at Katie Lea causing her to stumble backwards into the ropes, Mickie Irish whips her into the ropes on the other side of the ring and when Lea gets back she is dropped by a hard shoulder block by the women’s Champion. Katie Lea gets right back up as she stumbles into some hard punches to the face by Mickie, Katie tries to cover up and block the punches by Mickie as Mickie James moves backwards into the corner. Katie Lea stumbles towards her as Mickie jumps and goes for a hurricanrana from the corner but Lea catches her legs and pulls her out leaving James to fall down hard on her back. Mickie James rolls around on the mat holding her back in pain as Katie Lea starts to stomp on her, Lea then slowly picks her up. She gives Mickie James a couple of hard shots to the face until Mickie knees her in the mid section followed up by a hard swinging neck breaker! Katie Lea slowly gets back up to her feet holding her neck in a lot of pain, Mickie then drops her with a hard clothesline. Katie Lea begins to get up in pain as Mickie James climbs to the top rope; Lea turns around and stumbles right into a diving take down by Mickie who begins to go crazy with punches on Lea who is on the mat. Mickie James gets up as the crowd begins to cheer, Katie Lea slowly rolls over and gets back up to one knee, she slowly moves forwards into a kick to the gut by the Women’s Champ followed up by the huge spinning DDT and then the pin, 1…2…and 3!

Here is your winner, the Women’s Champion, Mickie James!

Adamle: A good win here for Mickie James. That has to get some momentum back for the Women’s Champ after being attacked by Victoria just a few weeks ago!

Styles: Definitely Mike, I wonder how Victoria will feel about this. Their match at No Way Out will be great!

The Camera goes backstage to Eric Bishoffs office where four superstars walk in pushing and shoving…

Bishoff: Calm down people! Now what can I do for all of you?

Striker: Well Mr Bishoff you could start by giving me the Television title since you haven’t yet given me or any of these men a shot.

Carlito: Striker, why would Bishoff give you the title when I would just take it whenever I got a shot at it? The title belongs with me, a true fighter, not some pathetic teacher!

Regal: No, the title belongs with me. The Television title would be well suited with a great Englishman like myself not some bloody American teacher or afro haired apple spitter! Mr Bishoff, I deserve that title.

D’Lo: Nah man you guys got it all wrong, that title belongs to D’Lo! Why would Eric give the title to an Englishman?!

Bishoff: Alright gentlemen, calm down. I am sorry for not giving any of you title shots earlier I just had to find out who deserved it most and from what I have seen you all deserve it or at least a shot for it. I tell you what; how about at No Way Out we make it…

Santino Marella then barges in through the door…

Santino: I am-ah sorry Mr Bitchoff but-ah I heard what you-ah said about these-ah men and I know where you are going with this! I, Santino Marella want to-ah be apart of this match at-ah the No Way Out. I am better then-ah all of these men! I am better then-ah the teacher Matt Striker, I am better then-ah the afro man, I am better then-ah the stupid English-ah man and I am MUCH better then-ah the D’Lo of Brown!

Bishoff: Santino I don’t appreciate you coming in here like this but I tell you what, how about I give you a match tonight and if you win you can join these men in a match at No Way Out for the Television title. Tonight Santino, how would you like to go one on one with a man you have fought before, the Monster Abyss!

Santino: No-ah that will not-ah be necessary! I will win-ah the Television title some other time-ah! Good bye Mr Bitchoff!

Santino exits the office…

Bishoff: So at No Way Out, you four men will be in a fatal four way match where the winner becomes the first ever IPW Television title!

Striker: Thanks Mr Bishoff. There is no chance that an idiot Italian will EVER be winning the Television title, and at No Way Out the smartest man will be winning and that man is your teacher Matt Striker!

Carlito: Thank you Eric, I will be winning the Television title at No Way Out, now that’s cool!

Regal: You imbeciles don’t have a chance of winning that title; you might as well engrave my name on the title now because I will be winning at No Way Out!

All men leave as the Camera goes back to the announcers table…

Styles: Another great match announced for No Way Out Mike, this PPV is going to be great!

Adamle: Yeah, all four titles are being defended and the Television is now up for grabs in that fatal 4-way that our General Manager Eric Bishoff just announced.

Commercial Break

The Camera comes back backstage with Randy Orton standing there…

Randy: Shawn Micheals, your time is ticking away. It’s not to long until I kill the legend of the Heart Break Kid! Think about it Shawn, all those years of hard work making it to the top and winning world titles, gone once I destroy you this Sunday. Shawn, for years now you have been in the spotlight and you made a huge name for yourself, one of the most known names in the wrestling world and I will be the man known for taking you out of the spotlight by ending your career! At No Way Out I will beat you just like I beat you last week, only the beating will be much more brutal, so brutal that you never comeback to IPW. Once Kurt Angle is done with beating you tonight you will go into No Way Out, battered and bruised and I will destroy what is left of you! This Sunday will mark the Day that Randy Orton killed the Legend of the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Micheals! Oh and believe me Shawn, there will be NO WAY OUT!

Randy Orton walks away as the Camera goes back out front…

Adamle: At No Way Out what a match that shall be, Randy is looking to completely take HBK out!

Styles: Yeah, this could be known as one of the biggest matches in history!

Mr Kennedy’s theme hits as he walks down to cheers, he sits down at commentary. AJ Styles’ theme hits as he runs down to the ring with huge cheers, Christian Cage’s theme then hits as he walks down to hard boos from all around the arena.

Match 4
AJ Styles Vs Christian Cage

Both men slowly move around the ring looking at one another, Christian Cage then runs at AJ who quickly moves out of the way and begins to run towards the ropes. AJ bounces off the ropes and runs back towards Cage who ducks a right arm from Styles, AJ bounces off the ropes once again only to turn around into a couple of hard shots to the face by Christian. Christian Cage punches AJ one last time before Irish whipping him off into the ropes, Styles bounces off the ropes and drops Cage with a huge flying forearm. Both men slowly get back up, AJ Styles begins to lay into Cage with rights and lefts as Christian slowly stumbles backwards into the ropes. AJ Styles goes for an Irish whip but Christian Cage counters with an Irish whip of his own, AJ hits the ropes and holds them which helps him stop running. Christian Cage runs at AJ who is leaning on the ropes, Cage goes for a hard clothesline but Styles ducks and Christian goes flying over the top rope but he holds onto the ropes and lands down on the apron. AJ Styles slowly walks into the middle of the ring and looks back realizing that Cage is on the apron, AJ runs at Christian Cage but Cage shoulders him in the mid section through the middle rope. AJ Styles stumbles backwards holding his stomach in pain as Christian Cage gets back into the ring, he walks over to AJ only to be kneed in the gut followed by a dropkick which knocks Cage off his feet, AJ goes for a quick pin, 1…and Christian gets the shoulder up with ease. AJ Styles quickly gets up, he picks Cage up and punches him a few times in the face, Christian ducks a right arm by Styles and once AJ turns around he is hit with a snap suplex followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and AJ gets a quick kick out at 2.

Kennedy: Well Christian isn’t going easy here on AJ, he is really taking the fight to him with those hard stomps but AJ is going well here too. It looks as though it’s either mans fight here so far but I hope AJ kicks his ass!

Christian Cage gets right back up to his feet and begins to stomp on the face and chest of AJ Styles, Cage then runs at the ropes as Styles slowly gets back up to his feet only to be dropped right back down by a clothesline from Christian Cage. AJ Styles stumbles back up to his feet right into a few hard rights and lefts by Cage which knocks Styles backwards into the turnbuckle, Christian holds AJ there and lays into him. AJ Styles leans up against the corner in pain, Christian Cage grabs a hold of AJ and lifts him up onto the top of the turnbuckle leaving Styles sitting their. Christian is about to climb up but AJ kicks Cage in the face causing him to stumble backwards, Cage again goes to climb but AJ gives him another hard kick to the face, AJ Styles then stands up on the second rope in the corner and jumps out to nail Christian Cage with a devastating spinning DDT! Both men lie on the mat in a lot of pain, AJ Styles slowly begins to crawl over to Christian for the pin, 1…2…and Cage is able to kick out. AJ Styles slowly gets back up to his feet a little dizzy, he stumbles backwards away from Christian who begins to get back up. Christian Cage gets back up to one knee; AJ Styles then runs at him and hits him with a huge step up enziguri. Once again both men drop to the mat in pain, Styles gets his arm over Christian Cage for the pin, 1…2…and again Cage just manages to kick out. AJ Styles slowly gets back up to his feet, he picks up Christian Cage but Cage gives him a hard knee to the gut followed up by an atomic drop which causes AJ to drop down to the mat in pain. Christian Cage begins to climb up to the top rope as AJ struggles his way back up to his feet, AJ Styles stumbles his way over to Cage who dives off and hits him with a huge cross body block and the pin, 1…2…and AJ gets his shoulder up just in time.

Kennedy: Well both men with some huge high flying moves, this is a brutal match here for both men! Come on AJ!

Christian Cage gets back up to his feet in pain as AJ slowly tries to get back up but Cage kicks him in the chest knocking onto his back, Christian then begins to stomp on the body of AJ Styles. Christian Cage runs and bounces off the ropes as AJ begins to get back up holding his head in pain, Cage goes for a clothesline but AJ ducks it just in time. Cage bounces off the ropes and turns around right into a hard dropkick by AJ Styles knocking Cage through the middle rope and out of the ring, Christian Cage hits the ground hard as the ref begins to count him out, 1…2…3…4…Christian Cage gets up in a lot of pain as he tries to get his breath back, AJ Styles then runs and forwards flips over the top rope and lands back first on top of Cage knocking him right back down to the ground! AJ Styles lands on his feet as the crowd cheer, he picks Cage up and slowly rolls him back into the ring, AJ follows him in and goes for the pin, 1…2…and Christian kicks out in the nick of time. AJ Styles gets up a little frustrated, he bends down and picks up Christian Cage only to be poked in the eye by Cage. AJ Styles slowly stumbles backwards holding his eye as Christian Cage slowly makes his way back up to his feet, Cage hits Styles with a huge swinging neck breaker. AJ Styles lies on the mat holding his neck in a lot of pain as Christian Cage walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs to the top, he sits down on the top and looks over at Mr Kennedy on the outside, Cage begins to shout at him before going for the frog splash on AJ but just before Christian goes for it AJ Styles runs and hits him with a huge hurricanrana from off the top rope.

Kennedy: Some great skills being shown here from AJ Styles, he is all over the place! Christian Cage has been getting a few dirty moves in that he used on me and that’s how he wins most of his matches, by cheating!

Christian Cage hits the mat hard; AJ gets back up still in pain as he looks down at Christian Cage. Styles picks up Cage and kicks him in the mid section, AJ then gets Christian in position for the Styles Clash! Just before AJ Styles hits it Christian punches him in the stomach and pushes him off, Christian then grabs AJ Styles and positions him for the Unpretier but AJ pushes him off and when Cage turns around he is hit with the Pele! Christian Cage drops down to the mat in pain instantly, AJ Styles goes for a pin, 1…2…and Christian kicks out just in time. AJ Styles gets up with an eager face; Christian Cage slowly makes his way back up to his feet. Christian stumbles forwards a little as AJ runs and spring board moonsaults backwards behind Cage before hitting him with a huge inverted DDT! AJ gets up still slightly in pain; he stands their hyping himself up for the Styles Clash as Christian Cage slowly pulls himself up using the ropes. Christian turns around and hits AJ with dropkick which cages him by surprise, AJ drops to the mat in pain as Cage looks over at Kennedy on the outside and yells at him saying the match is about to be over, Christian turns around into AJ Styles who had just gotten up and AJ nails him with the Styles Clash with the pin, 1…2…and 3!!!

Here is your winner, the Phenomenal AJ Styles!

Christian Cage slowly rolls out of the ring in pain as “the Monster” Abyss’ theme hits and he walks down to the ring towards AJ Styles who is still lying in the ring in pain. AJ slowly gets back up to his feet and shouts out to Mr Kennedy for a steel chair; Kennedy grabs a chair and slides it in to AJ who raises it in the air. Abyss stops in his tracks and begins to slowly walk backwards; he walks back up the entrance ramp.

Commercial Break

Styles: Welcome back to Wednesday Night Explosion, right before the commercial break AJ Styles got the win over Christian Cage only for Abyss to come down but luckily for AJ, Mr Kennedy gave him a steel chair which made Abyss stop and walk away.

Adamle: Yeah, if AJ didn’t get given that steel chair there is a good chance he would be in pain right now.

Styles: That’s very true Mike. Now let’s go backstage with JB…

The Camera goes backstage to JB who stands by with the Olympic Gold Medallist, Kurt Angle!

JB: Well Kurt, you are just a couple of days away from your huge match at No Way Out against Y2J Chris Jericho for the World Heavyweight Championship, what are your thoughts?

Kurt: Borash, after what I done to Shawn Micheals and Chris Jericho last week I am more confident than ever! In a few minutes I will take on the Heart Break Kid Shawn Micheals, a man who I have beaten many times like at Wrestlemania 21 or last week so this will be as easy as it once was! Tonight when I go out there I am going to show Chris Jericho why I am a better wrestler than he is, lets not forget JB the man who won a gold medal with a broken freakin neck! Chris Jericho, all you are doing for the World Heavyweight title is keeping it warm until this Sunday where I make your ass tap out in the middle of that ring! It’s true, it’s damn true!!!

Kurt Angle’s theme hits as he walks away from JB out to the ring getting booed, he waits in the ring as Shawn Micheals theme hits and he comes out to cheers from the crowd…

Main Event
Kurt Angle Vs Shawn Micheals

The bells ring as Kurt Angle slowly moves around the ring shouting at the crowd to shut up, Angle then turns his attention to Shawn Micheals who is stretching his legs. Kurt Angle as well as Shawn Micheals slowly begins to move towards each other into the middle of the ring, they bind up as Kurt Angle easily overpowers Micheals and immediately pushes him backwards into the ropes. Kurt Angle holds him against the ropes and the ref is forced to take action, the ref makes Angle release Micheals. Kurt Angle slowly lets go and moves backwards into the middle of the ring as Shawn walks over from off the ropes, Kurt Angle quickly runs and drops Micheals down to the mat with a quick shoulder block followed by a pin, 1…and Micheals kicks out with ease. Kurt Angle gets back up to his feet and begins to stomp away on the head of the heart break kid, Kurt gets down and pulls Micheals back up to his feet before delivering him a couple of hard punches to the face which causes Shawn to stumble backwards towards the corner. Kurt Angle pushes Shawn Micheals so he falls backwards into the corner, Angle then holds him there and hammers away at the face of Micheals with lefts and rights followed by a knee to the mid section. Shawn Micheals slowly stumbles his way out if the corner right into a hard snap suplex by Kurt Angle who goes for a pin on HBK who is holding his back in pain, 1…2…and Micheals raises the shoulder just on 2. Kurt Angle quickly gets back up to his feet and begins to go right back on the offence as he stomps away at the mid section of Shawn Micheals who is lying on the mat in pain, Kurt Angle then pulls Micheals back up to his feet and Irish whips him into the ropes and once Shawn runs back to Angle he is dropped by a hard clothesline followed by another quick pin by Kurt, 1…2…and again Micheals gets a quick kick out at 2.

Kurt Angle gets back up as he begins to argue with the ref for only getting a 2 count, while he argues Shawn Micheals slowly gets back up to his feet. Kurt Angle looks over and sees Shawn back up so he runs at him for another clothesline but Micheals is able to duck this time, Kurt turns around right into a couple of hard punches to the face followed up by a dropkick which knocks Angle backwards into the ropes. Kurt Angle stumbles off the ropes as Shawn Micheals gets back up, HBK walks over to Kurt Angle and attempts an Irish whip but Angle counters with an Irish whip of his own sending Micheals into the ropes, Shawn runs back and drops Kurt Angle with a hard diving shoulder block. Shawn Micheals gets up as his momentum continues, he looks down at Kurt Angle before walking over towards the turnbuckle but as Shawn gets there he realises Angle is already slowly getting back up to his feet. Shawn Micheals walks back over to Kurt Angle who is back up to one knee, he clubs down on the back of Kurt a few times before giving him a knee to the gut. Kurt Angle slightly bends down in pain as Shawn Micheals drops him with a dropkick to the face followed up by a quick pin, 1…2…and Angle gets the shoulder up. Both men take their time getting up as they try to catch their breath, they each get up at the same time and begin to trade punches with one another until HBK starts to get momentum back. He fires up with lefts and rights to the face of Angle however Kurt Angle stops that momentum dead with a quick kick to the mid section followed by a hard Irish whip into the turnbuckle, Shawn rolls up the turnbuckle and rolls back off it, he stumbles around holding his back slightly as he walks right into the arms of Kurt Angle who hits him with a belly to belly suplex! The heart break kid hits the mat hard, he rolls around in pain holding his back as Kurt Angle grabs him and goes for the pin, 1…2…and Micheals is able to kick out.

Kurt Angle gets up with a frustrated look on his face; he stomps on the chest of Micheals before slowly lifting him up and getting him into a hard side headlock. Shawn Micheals tries to struggle his way out of it but Angle has the lock in tight, Shawn slowly moves backwards as he tries to look for a way out. Shawn Micheals gives Kurt Angle a couple of hard elbows to the mid section before dropping to the mat and hitting Kurt with a hard jaw breaker, Angle drops to the mat and holds his face in pain as Micheals leans on the ropes in pain as he tries to recuperate. Kurt Angle slowly gets back up to his feet, he turns around only to be hit with a huge flying forearm by Shawn Micheals, both men lie on the mat and all of a sudden HBK kicks up. Kurt Angle lies on the mat still slightly holding his face in pain, Shawn Micheals quickly walks over and climbs to up to the top rope. Shawn prepares for the elbow drop but before he goes for it Kurt Angle gets back up to his feet and walks over towards Micheals, Shawn kicks Angle in the head causing him to stumble backwards but Angle runs right back at HBK. Kurt Angle gives Shawn a hard punch to the head before he begins to climb to the second rope, Micheals then kicks Kurt in the chest which knocks him off the rope down to the mat flat on his back. The heart break kid looks around the arena, he then dives off and nails Kurt Angle with a huge elbow drop followed by a pin, 1…2…and Angle manages to kick out. Both men lie in the ring in a world of pain to tired to get up as the ref begins to count them both out, 1…2…3…4…5…Both men slowly pull themselves up using the ropes for leverage but they still lean against the ropes.

Shawn Micheals comes off the ropes with a sweet chin music but unfortunately for HBK Kurt Angle ducks in the last second and as Micheals’ leg comes down from the kick Angle grabs a hold of it and locks him into the Angle lock! Shawn Micheals drops to the mat in pain; he begins to shout in pain as the ref asks gets down to check on him. Shawn Micheals begins to crawl his way across to the ropes; he continues to shout as Angle gets a better grip on his ankle. Shawn Micheals gets finger tips away from the ropes as Angle applies more pressure to the left ankle of Shawn Micheals who raises his arm into the air about to tap out, Micheals reaches out towards the ropes and is just out of reach. Shawn Micheals then rolls forwards which sends Kurt Angle flying through the middle ropes to the outside, Angle lands on the ground hard outside the ring as Shawn Micheals lies on the mat in the ring holding his ankle in a lot of pain. Kurt Angle gets on all fours outside the ring as he tries to get back up to his feet, in the ring Shawn Micheals tries to pull himself up using the ropes. The heart break kid pulls himself back up as he looks outside the ring at Kurt Angle who has just gotten back up to his feet holding his back and head in pain, Micheals stands on his good leg and leaps over the top rope and lands on Angle with a huge cross body from over the top rope, both men fall on the ground in pain. The ref begins to count both men out who have not moved since the cross body, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…Both men just make it back up to their feet, Shawn Micheals rolls Kurt Angle back into the ring who is barely moving as HBK follows hoping along on one foot. Shawn Micheals goes for a pin, 1…2…and Kurt Angle kicks out just in the nick of time!

Both men continue to lie on the mat still both in a lot of pain, Shawn Micheals pulls himself back up to his feet using the ropes as Kurt Angle very slowly gets back up to his feet holding his head in a lot of pain. Shawn Micheals goes for a quick clothesline on Kurt Angle but Angle is just able to duck out of the way only to grab Micheals and go for the Angle Slam but Shawn drops down off the shoulder of Kurt, Kurt Angle turns around right into the Sweet Chin Music by the heart break kid! Kurt Angle drops down to the mat motionless as Shawn Micheals drops onto Angle for the pin, 1…2…and 3!!!

Here is your winner, the heart break kid, Shawn Micheals!!!

Styles: Oh My God! What an outstanding match, both men were taken to the limits here and Shawn Micheals came out victorious!

Adamle: Have Mercy! What a great match Joey, it was close the whole way through and HBK was able to get the 3 in the end.

Styles: I wonder if this huge match will affect both men at their matches at No Way Out, Micheals’ ankle looks very painful and Kurt Angle may have a concussion!

Adamle: Well that’s it for tonight everybody; join us this Sunday for No Way Out!!!

LKO

Reaction score
Good event would of liked to see Kurt get the win to look stronger for his match with Jericho. Shawn Michaels looks like the best on the show from reading this event. World's Greatest Tag Team is always a plus. X-Cage looks interesting. Not really liking Abyss running from a chair. He should of went loco on them hoes. Good show man. Hard to tell who the strong stars are right now but im sure you will clear that up in no time. Or maybe i should just go read ur earlier stuff. Keep it up and stay on the look for CWE Recap Month 2 coming soon.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

BM: HBK vs. Angle. Great main event match, lots of back and forth action and the finish was executed perfectly.

WM: Women's match. It was short and really did nothing for me.

BP: Bischoff, Santino, Regal, Carlito and Stryker. This was highly entertaining and funny. Santino is gold in promos.

WP: None

AC: Good show leading into No Way Out. I'm really liking the concept of the X Cage match. Should be a good showcase of the flippy, bumpy guys. The four way for the television title should be good. Orton vs. HBK has all the makings of an instant classic. Can't wait for No Way Out.