Impact Wrestling - Weekly Show Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Last two Impacts have been ok. What build for Slammiversary though

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Couldn't be bothered to check everything out from last week's episode, but I did catch The Wolves vs The Dirty Heels in a Full Metal Mayhem, it was pretty solid.

And LOL, the broadcast team is as awful as ever, that Pope guy is just awful, like on Jerry Lawler's level.

Onto Slammiversary now. Might as well make a "Rate Slammiversary" thread when I'm done watching (unless someone beats me to it).

Snowman1

Reaction score
Feel free, bro!

I forgot all about Slammiversary. :haha:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Feel free, bro!

I forgot all about Slammiversary. :haha:

It hasn't been bad thus far, I'm four matches in, onto Aries vs Richards now and I feel like this'll be MOTN. It's also A Double's goodbye match, so... This'll be enjoyable, I am sure.

On a side note, I have a funny feeling JJ will win the KOTM and if that does happen, my reaction will be like this...

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm enjoying EC3's promos as much as Heyman's. This guy is now my legit TNA favourite. And he's defending the title 3 times next week apparently according to TNA twitter. GET HYPED.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
just feels like the walking dead in here. watched last week's ep which was good, but just seeing Ki/Aries/Taryn/Kong/Angle/Magnus/Storm and all these guys on the show just made it feel so depressing

And this week LUG and NXT put me on SUCH a wrestling high. Hell, even Raw was good, and I'm expecting great things out of ROH. Think I'm gonna turn on a show starring the return of Dixie Carter? Fuck no.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I did watch the rest of the show though (I'm on vacation with 0 things to do). They kept teasing her return and I laughed every time but I forgot. Then we had the main event and afterwards there was some time left. I then remembered it must be Dixie, closed the video and went to do something else. :dawg:
Honestly don't remember much of what happened otherwise. Must've been OK.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
From last week's show, but Bully just randomly making a "Dreamer is fat" joke was funny.