Impact Wrestling - Weekly Show Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Based on the NXT Weekly Show Discussion but even more necessary, here's the place to go to discuss Impact Wrestling as it comes on every week on Disc... Destination America on Friday nig... screw it:

Here's the place to go to discuss Impact Wrestling as it comes on every week online at your convenience. :adr:

Any thoughts on the weekly show go in here, all y'all just signing up accounts to start some Total Nonstop Drama can hit the bricks. :tough:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Not a fan of the X tite hot shotting and it always being given up for option C. EC3 the best heel, Spud best babyface. The show was fine.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm still so behind on TNA but the 6-man X-Division matches every single week are hilarious. Like, why not give Spud his title rematch 1 on 1 instead of doing that? But hey, Roode never got his own World Title rematch so apparently it's only ever done when it's convenient. Anyways, DJ Z's face turns looks good IMO and it looks like he can finally show what he can do again. I wonder what Robbie E will do as a face, heck IMO TNA needs a heavyweight midcard title for guys like Jesse Godderz, Gunner, Bram... But then again there's so little time. And EY is so hilarious as this deranged crazy heel.

Oh and what happened to the weekly Impact threads we used to get?

Snowman1

Reaction score
I'm still so behind on TNA but the 6-man X-Division matches every single week are hilarious. Like, why not give Spud his title rematch 1 on 1 instead of doing that? But hey, Roode never got his own World Title rematch so apparently it's only ever done when it's convenient. Anyways, DJ Z's face turns looks good IMO and it looks like he can finally show what he can do again. I wonder what Robbie E will do as a face, heck IMO TNA needs a heavyweight midcard title for guys like Jesse Godderz, Gunner, Bram... But then again there's so little time. And EY is so hilarious as this deranged crazy heel.

Oh and what happened to the weekly Impact threads we used to get?

Sadly we just haven't had enough interest lately since the switch to Digimon America to still create them.
Lots of Rate Impact threads went unread, hence the creation of this little thingie.

Anyway, I'll go ahead and watch this ep and post a few thoughts if y'all want. It won't be a Raw-quality rant, but still. :haha:

Last edited:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ion is a face now? I think Sunday i'll be watching this episode. Rain and Aid LD @Snowman ?

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Ion is a face now? I think Sunday i'll be watching this episode. Rain and Aid LD @Snowman ?
Yep, Robbie E and Zema turned face while Jesse is now a heel.

Oh, and apparently Crimson is back and got [HASHTAG]#rekt[/HASHTAG] by Bram.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yep, Robbie E and Zema turned face while Jesse is now a heel.

Oh, and apparently Crimson is back and got [HASHTAG]#rekt[/HASHTAG] by Bram.
Why did you quote me to spoil something I clearly haven't seen?

Reactions: Snowman1

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Nah bro, this show was well worth watching despite the spoiler.

Fuck this Grado guy though.

wait a minute can I delete posts made in this thre...aww :okay:
Is there Taryn and her team?

Snowman1

Reaction score
much like in your search history, Aids, Testicles will still pop up from time to time.