Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 5/31: Impact Goes Live!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Daniels should go back to Curry Man for awhile, guy doesn't even use the fallen angel gimmick like he used to.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I hate this AJ theme.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
that opening was stupid, Daniels is trying to ruin your life by saying your banging Dixie yet you come out all cool and break clean when hes in the corner. Wouldn't you want to beat the shit out of him and not care about the rules.

Ben

Reaction score
Same match I've seen a 100X before, hard to get excited about AJ/Daniels matches.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Never been into these discussion things, would rather just watch the show but I have to say this whole show has been pretty awful. Aries-Sabin was good for the spotfest it was but not a single other thing was really watchable. Let's see how it ends. Daniels has a mic.

Ben

Reaction score
Dixie's a HOE.

Semi interested to see where they are going with this angle though.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I always knew AJ Styles had no talent and was sleeping his way to all those title shots 8D

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Kinda sounded like planning a surprise birthday party to me lol, this angle is legit going nowhere.
Was about to say something similar. I can see this angle turning out to be something that was completely innocent and Kaz / Daniels got the wrong end of the stick / tried to make up shit. There in lies the question of why would Dixie or AJ carry this on as if they were actually having an affair :hm:

Anyways, I kinda enjoyed this show. It wasn't great or anything, but the fact that it was live certainly helped things.