• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I really have to do this huh...

Mike Chaos

A word of advice from a guy who was there for over a year, If you even fart, they'll infract you.

Welcome. You will not have much to worry about, the only rules we enforce are spoilers and advertising. And within reason, alternate accounts.

lmao, is that the forum with that fat, ugly cow, Kellie? She banned me for joining that forum because we had a disagreement in another forum.

I hope she dies after her next burger.

No dear, UOW is where me and Kellie are. She's not fat or a cow either btw :wink_2:.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
They doing it to fuck with us.

We apply we don't get it. Some new guy does and gets it.

Fucked up tbh

btw welcome to the forum

Quintastic One

Rofl, that's pretty funny that he got VIP right out of the gate. Welcome and congrats for your early success! lol. So long as you don't diss the Beard, you'll be safe from suplexmania.

Also, it's Jades job to call every other female in existence fat and ugly as all women secretly hate each other.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Yeah, I remember now. It was in PWS. They had a 'bitching forum' so I bitched and she banned me from that section for bitching and I told her off and when I signed up at UOW, she banned me after like 2 posts just because it was me.

I shall continue to laugh at her obesity.